It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama will be The Anti Christ

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by chameleon302

I believe you are wrong about that, I think its our jobs as christians to let people know who the antichrist is, im not saying it is or isn't Obama. But when he comes, we need to let people hear us, we need to warn them against the antichrist, which is why in the bible it says so many christians will be persecuted. To ignore it, is to deny our father. Im not saying people will listen, but if you love your neighbors, your friends, your father.. you will try and you will let people know who the antichrist is.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I agree but Christians have made many mistakes in putting the face with the Anti-Christ figure. But what makes this different is the situation of the Middle East and the war in Iraq and now Iran's anti-Israel stance.

It has to fit prophecy and many worldly events but for now not even Hitler became the Anti-Christ and look what he did, and to add to that Israel was not even on the map so prophecy could not be fullfilled even so.

But what prophecy does say that the end times will witness Israel back in the world stage, well that is fullfilled and Babylon -Iraq, Syria and Iran and the Palastinians will be a major equation in the last days as nations who will want to gang up on Israel.

What people are suggesting is that One man who has connections with the Middle East, has cultural diversity and the greatest Army on his hands and power will be the the go between all faiths and cultures.
Does Obama fit the picture? Yes he does even more so than anyone before.

Then again Amajinadad of Iran (if spelt right) has his Islamic prophecy to fullfil in wiping out Israel while he knows the 12th Iman is here already waiting for a great destruction to come. Maybe he is the false prophet while waiting for the Anti-Christ to be made on the scene.

Don't underestimate this post, it needs debating, it needs updating.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by nwomi

Some of my best friends are black. I have no problem with a black president. But I have a problem with the fact that people follow in a huge amount one man. I am German and I see the movies of this horrible time where people were willing to follow the agent of the devil - Hitler. I see the same faces today. German people shouted their "Heil" to one man. "Heil" means salvation. This attribute belongs only to God not to a person. Obama does the same - he offers "Hope". Also this word can not be fulfilled from men but only from JESUS. Obama used modern media like nobody before. Only one man before him used media in such an unbelieveable way - Dr.Goebbels (the right hand of Hitler) Obama will bring all religions together and he will "fight" against those who reject this "duty". Christians and Jewish people cannot give up their faith. Obama will allow gay and lesbian marriage all over the USA and I am sure he will show great results. Allready now a famous German magazine calls him the "Worldpresident" and other counties call him the saviour of the world. Today I have taken a photo from a huge wall painting in NY. On this pictue you can see a demonic dragon who destroyes everything. Under this picture it is written "resist" and the date 11-04-08. Ok this is "only" an advertisement of Playstation for a new computer game called "resist" and the date is the date when it was available. But I sure that there are signs and signals which show us that the time is the last time and that the devil will give one man an unbelieveable power and "wisdom" to "rule" this world. Goal is to take the place of God.
But we never should forget one fact that the horrible time (for those who don't follow him) will have an end. Jesus will make him and all who follow him a terrible never ending end. I do not know if Obama is the AntiChrist, but I feel something in my soul and an inner voice tells me to be very careful about this man. I have to pray that I can resist - even when it costs my life. Let's remember John 5:43 "I have come in My Father's name, and you do not receive Me; if another comes in his own name, you will receive him." Be prepared!

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I think the anti-christ will come from the middle east and not be Obama.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
It cannot be denied that Obama is Muslim, because he seems like a dangerously smart man and in my opinion the majority of people who have even the slightest trace of intelligence begin to question faith eventually. Some people might stick with their faith to have something as a security blanket, but I do not believe that an intelligent person would change his faith. Not that I have any problem with the Muslim's.

I wouldn't go so far as to say that he is the Anti-Christ either, but I have to admit I do not thrust the man.

Some people might think that the president of America is not the man in charge and in fairness I'm one of them, but Obama has put himself in a position where he has easy access of information and he is after gaining a large number of powerful contacts.

I can't speak for everbody, but there is power in his words.

Obama will leave his mark on this planet.

One that will not be forgotten.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
All that said, I have to tell you that I don't really trust anyone in a position of power.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
The White Horse could refer to the symbol at the Bronco's Mile High stadium in Denver where Obama gave his nomination speech - it is a WHITE HORSE!

Also, Barack's name is a derivative of the Muslim name Burak or Buraq. The prophet Mohammad's horse was named Buraq.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Someone's actually bothering to think! Check this thread out www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

I used to think I would become the anti-christ. No real reason (none of those supposed signs), but I've always been interested in "evil", demons, and devils. But then I grew up, and stopped believing in those things, as I had no reason to believe.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by bakednutz

Hi everybody,
I do think the Anti-christ will come from the middle east somewhere and will be of middle eastern discent. Obama is half African
American, half white. But is that all? We don't know his family tree. A great, great, great, great, great, great grandfather could of been half black, half syrian. So this would fulfill prophesy of him being the anti-christ and being of middle eastern descent yet would deceive many because everyone's just looking at his mother and father's race to determine obama's. Satan is the great deceiver, so if he can mask the truth to fool the masses, he will. I truly believe Obama is the anti-christ. He has mass appeal like we haven't seen with a president in a very long time. Young men are getting his face carved into their hair! There's an Obama shop now where you can buy memorabilia! It's as if he's a movie star. Louis Farrakahn called him the messiah. The anti-christ sets himself up as the messiah, to be worshipped. If Obama was a true christian, a true man of God, wouldn't he say to the masses, "I want to clear something up here. I am a christian and I love the Lord. I see that many are putting me on a pestestal and calling me the Messiah. Please don't do that! I'm just a man and the true Messiah is up in heaven. Worship Him, not me!" But Barrack isn't doing that. He's really enjoying all the praise he's receiving. He's young, charismatic and a riveting speaker. Good looking, alluring. Captivating. On and on. Yep, he's the one and I bet if you look at his family tree, you'll discover some arabic blood in one of the branches.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
after watching some videos on Obama's speach in Berlin I am not sure
about who is the antichrist?
Obama is talking about new world order. just a thought

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
YouTube Link

after watching this

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Obama might be the antichrist. But he must be Muslim. If you go to the website www.prophecycodebook.com you'll see that this must be so. The author of the book from that site, discovered that the antichrist will declare his name to be Allah at the coming abomination of desolation.

His book is a must read.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Your thread title and the 1st sentence in the last paragraph are TOTALLY CONTRADICTORY.

After reading through all, I wonder??????

Who is BHO and who are you that now comes to know BHO?

Lurker

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Karl!?! same dude from Bloody-Disgusting?

as for Barrack. he can't be the anti-christ. namely because there will be no antichrist as all forms of organized religeon were made up to profit and control the masses in a time where forensic science didn't exist.

god=the eyes of the people in the church.

no heaven, no hell. just decomposition.

or to say it this way: god is a paradox. a paradox cannot exist. therefore, there is no god.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Cant be bothered to read 25 pages of Brain washed misconstrued Christian republican drivel.

Like the CAMP thread lol... OMG he is like Hitler because he wants some charity work, community cohesion and bringing together different strata of society for the common good.

• How on earth does being Muslim mean he is the Antichrist? or even against Christians?

Wake up the current war and Islamic Fundementalism is the same as the Omans and Sultans etc attacking the crusaders of the crusades. It is based on a WESTERN grab for power in those countries and revenge for what we have done then and now, the carving up of the Middle east by creating Israel in the late 1940's and the horrors since then reigned down on the palestinians. The support and creation of the Taliban in Afghanistan by CHRISTIAN CIA etc... the invasion of Iraq etc etc etc.

Have you seen suicide bombers in the Vatican?

JESUS is always by all real Muslims, not the deranged form like the fundamentalist twisted version of far right Christianity spoken with the same terms as Mohamed!
    "Peace be Upon Him"

Go on find it in the Quaran in any other way? where? show me?

Mary the mother of Jesus is also very very well respected in true Islam.

JESUS is part of the end times prophecy of ISLAM in fact coming to the world again THE SAME AS IN THE BIBLE...

If he is therefore a Muslim he see's, respects and reveres Jesus, and therefore his followers as strongly as REAL christians see say Moses or David etc...

Pray on a Friday away Obama you probably understand Jesus much more than any "Christian" waiting for the Rapture or other modern Fundementalist Twisted version of the word of Christ.

In one of the OPs sources it shows a Photo of Bin laden next to him trying to infer they look and are the same.... bin laden was met and funded by GEORGE BUSH 1.... they ate and drank together and huge amounts of moeny passed hands..

Where are the links between Obama and Hitler? the Bin Ladens?

none but the current and previous ones are riddled with them!!!

also please look at the bible and who put it together and other not accepted gospels...

• He is a Nazi / Marxist Wicked evil One

Really? strange that the very strong Christian current leader of the white house who has conversations with this Twisted Christian version of God that tells him to invade other countries for Oil and money, has bankrupted a whole generation, well his Grandfather actually did fund the NAZI war machine, created its wealth!

Also this good Christian, who believes and stated he thought he was here to fight the coming Antichrist and battle of Good and Evil first company was funded by a Muslim country/family who are the BIN LADENS!!!

If you think Obama is Marxist you have no idea at all about what Marx is and wrote and WHO PAID HIM TO WRITE IT!!! namely Das capital, read it and who funded it first before espousing ignorant shallow strange veiws on recorded and proven history.

Also he has never done the good in your veiws obviopusly
    Christian thing, if you take the current leader, who's the OPs sources would all support, of being a coc aine junkie, alcoholic or draft dodger and fraudster of entire elections.

• Cant find his Paper Trail

Like Bush's military service? or his funding from Bin Ladens Cousin for his first country, or Clintons paper's from the strange deaths in his Governers days, or to this day JFK's medical records.

Absolute hypocritical uneducated fundementalist spin and tripe.

Do I support Obama?

Nope all politicians are the same.... he wouldn't be there if he wasn't meant to, it was decided in the last Bilderberg or Large Owl burning and robe meeting or whatever...

Guys wake up The War in Irag is proven to be a lie, the UN evidence was a lie, the Taliban was created by the CIA Bush1 and MI5, the election was rigged and nobody went and overthrew the corrupt system, the Financial system and Banking Families are dancing on our labour right in front of our faces... the antichrists have been staring in our faces for years if you want to give this evil a Name.

Obama is probably part of it, would not of got to where he was unless he was "chosen" or "accepted" by the real powers that be.... But it certainly is not one person or anything similair.

Read about revelations, learn history Try Nero?

In later times if you want to look for one Hitler had been and gone, Mao, Stalin, Bush 2.

Wake up, maybe take some of the same type of stale bread that the author of Revalation was eating in his isolation and wild eyed "Visions", you might find some real revelations yourselves about God and truth, this and the OP sources certainly arnt, IMHO they are closer to what any Antichrist would support.

BILDERBERG matters Obama is a face.

Elf

• posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:41 PM
    link   
    Everyday things are getting stranger and stranger, people have been coming up to me at my workplace all whispering about Obama being the antichrist. I myself have been getting dreams of the end of the world,which is really odd. I think we need to be aware of what is going on and knowing who we are putting our trust in. Words to the wise, If Obama is the antichrist, becareful who you tell, in the end times your friends may turn on you.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join