It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama will be The Anti Christ

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
The EU flag has a circle of 12 stars on a blue background. These stars were inspired by the halo of 12 stars appearing around the Madonna as depicted in Catholic pictures of her. Leon Marchal, former secretary general of the Council of Europe, confirmed that the stars are representative of “the woman of the Apocalypse”. He expounded, “it’s wonderful that we have gotten back to the introit of the new Mass of the Assumption. It’s the corona stellarum duodecim of the woman of the Apocalypse”.4 He is referencing the woman in Revelation 12 who appears with a crown of 12 stars. The Bible uses this symbolism to represent Israel, however the Catholic Church has always claimed that she represents the Virgin Mary, “the mother of God”. A leaflet titled “Building Europe Together” states that “The European flag is a shared flag, blue with 12 gold stars symbolizing completeness. The number will remain 12 no matter how many countries there are in the European Union.”

The anthem of the EU “Ode to Joy” also contains religious symbolism. “Ode to Joy” is the prelude to the last movement of Beethoven’s Ninth Symphony, which has religious implications. EU publications state that the anthem really is an “ode to freedom, community, and peace”, however the lyrics, by Friedrich von Schiller, are actually about the entering of the shrine of a pagan goddess and the uniting of all men in brotherhood, by the power of magic.5

Further evidence of a religious side to the European Union is a poster that was issued by the EU, showing the tower of Babel. The poster carried the slogan “Many tongues, one voice.” As if the celebration of the pagan tower that led God to confuse the languages of a defiant people (Genesis 11) isn’t enough, a crane in the background was shown rebuilding the tower. Now, once again, a rebellious people are rebuilding mystery Babylon. In a parliament building in Strasbourg, France, you will find an enormous replica of the unfinished tower of Babel that the secular press has named “Eurobabel”.

If that religious symbolism seems too obscure to be that significant, perhaps a snapshot of Revelation 17 will peak your interest in the religious symbolism of the EU. Revelation 17 depicts a great harlot riding on a beast. The beast in Revelation 17 represents the world government and the great harlot is a global religion that will ride in on its back. This harlot riding a beast was used when Britain issued a stamp to commemorate the first EU parliament election in 1979. It is now the official picture of the EU, and is painted on the dome of the parliament building in Brussels. It is also pictured on the same building that holds the “Eurobabel”.

The EU constitution has also raised the ire of protestant leaders by banning the mention of Christianity as part of Europe’s cultural heritage, while at the same time, including references to the civilizations of Greece and Rome, and the philosophical heritage of the Enlightenment. EU government representatives excused this revisionist view of history by claiming any mention of Christian values would upset the Muslim population of the EU.6

As you can see, the stage is being set for the emergence of a global political system(the EU and the UN), a global economic system(the Euro and WTO), and a global religious system (the interfaith movement). The EU would seem to fulfill many of the prophesies of the fourth kingdom that is to come, from which will arise the Antichrist of the end-times. Only time will tell, but as we are encouraged in the Bible to be aware of the signs, we should all be looking up. We may soon be with our Lord.

So there you have it. You only need to look at the vision Daniel had with the statue and the 4th beast. The 4th beast that Daniel describes is the same beast of Revelation that the Harlot Woman is riding. The U.S. is not the end-times empire... the EU is... at least in my opinion.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I just crap my pants!

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Please don't use the Discovery Channel as your barometer for truth. If you want to know about the Anti-Christ -- you MUST go to the Bible. It's the Word of God!

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Athenian

Nostradamus is NOT the source of truth, God is. Read the Bible and pray for wisdom.

As true Christians, it's important for us to remember that trying to get unsaved people to understand something that is clearly revealed by the Holy Spirit is futile. The Bible says that the man without the spirit cannot understand the things that come from the spirit for they are spiritually discerned. As a matter of fact the things of the spirit are foolishness to him. (1 Corinthians 2:14-16) Now, taking that scripture into consideration, look at all the comments from the naysayers in this thread. Without even knowing it, they are biblical examples of scoffers in the last days.

However, all of us who know Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior must continue to share the truth of the gospel, and then pray for the eyes of their understanding to be opened. Those who have an ear to hear will eventually understand. Time is running out and soon the truth will be revealed. In the end ...every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord!! (Philippians 2:10-11)

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

How right you are. I couldn't agree more, but I would also add to the naysayers and non-believers, the group that's most at risk. That would be the blind in Christ... those that follow Christ and worship God in a blind, or false way, even though they don't know they're doing it. It's like the whole "thief in the night" thing. If you are blind with drunkness or asleep, the Lord will come like a thief in the night and those who are blind in faith will be caught off-guard. Those who are spiritually awake and sober will be ready for the imminent return of Christ.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Is Obama the Messiah

Very interesting blog. A real eye opener.
When everything is put together it shows that a lot of people think he IS a world savior .. perhaps even THE world savior.

(aka .. the anti-christ)

MORE here

[edit on 5/14/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Sounds like a crock of $#!+ to me! Why is every president considered the anti-christ or more correctly, the beast of Revelation? My educated guess is that Tony Blair will be the political beast and the Pope will be the harlot woman riding the beast. Weather you take that literally or not, is your choice. What Blair and the Pope do behind closed doors is their own business. If the Pope wants to ride the future president of the EU, so be it. Priests have been molesting kids and rapeing girls for years now... why not have a butt buddy anti-christ team?

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
WOW PROPAGANDA! I'm not sure the exact reasons why you don't want him elected but this type of propaganda is totally overboard! He's the Anti-Christ? Are you being serious right now?

So if he's the Anti-Christ than what does that make Hitler?

Absolutely ridiculous.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by blowfishdl

Hitler was one of many anti-christs but was not the beast of revelation. Obama is a far cry from it too. Hitler was the leader of the 6th revival of the Roman Empire. The leader of the 7th and final revival is yet to be determined but the EU will hold elections for their very first president of the European Union... aka: Roman Empire Revival #7.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by blowfishdl
So if he's the Anti-Christ than what does that make Hitler? .

Hitler was one of many anti-christs.
Obama will be THE anti-christ who is prophecied in scripture.

A few months back I thought it was a stupid idea.
Now ... I'm thinking it could very well be true.
Only time will tell.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
nah, the antichrist is supposed to be good looking and intelligent that cuts obama out!

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by blimpseeker

LOL!!! Now that's the funniest thing I've heard on this site since I've been here!!! That means that Jessica Alba is the anti-christ? J/K.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Dramon

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Dramon

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Hitler was one of many anti-christs.
Obama will be THE anti-christ who is prophecied in scripture.

Aaaaaaand there it goes. Flying away.

Wave bye-bye to your credibility!!!

Bye!

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Holy negativity Batman!

Its been a while since I have seen 4 pages of filth toward the OP!

Ok so here is my take!

Obama’s Ties to Communism, Hamas and Terrorism

Read that for starters!

March 20: WorldNetDaily’s Aaron Klein (HT YID With LID) linked in and wrote — “Obama church published Hamas terror manifesto; Compares charter calling for murder of Jews to Declaration of Independence.”
www.bizzyblog.com... levant/

Ok so theres all that.....

Id say hes got a good chance of becoming the AC!

Can I just say this?

People, put me down, put the Op down, whatever you want, but dont just blindly accept things as not true just becasue you cant see it.

This is ATS after all, show some respect!!!!!

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by nwomi

Im guess your someone of a diffrent race (not white) who thinks all white people are racist, well most of the white people I have ever met arent and when ever a white person does not want to vote for some one who happens to be a diffrent color people say they are racist, well I have had enough of it. Im white and voting for obama and most of the other people I know are to ans these people, are black, white, hispanic, and may other maniorities!

SO PLEASE STOP PULLING OUT THEDAMN RACE CARD

it just keeps all the unneeded and stupid racial tensions going, I know there are some racist people in the world, but they are not all white. Even you seem to have predugice against a race (white) by you promotion the stereo type that all white people are racist.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
His mother did NOT have 6 African husbands. I'm from Chicago and know the Obamas personally. Your facts are just wrong.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by IMAdamnALIEN

I'm sure you believe you're an alien, right? Obama is too far off the mark to be the beast. Hillary seems more likely to be the beast to be honest with you.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I don't think he is the anti-christ, but its weird how his name rhymes with Iraq Hussein Osama. I don't want to be paranoid though and think that he is someone whose names are literally "picked" as trigger words for some mass hypnosis. If anything you would think it would scare people away that one can easily think of Saddam Hussein, Iraq, and Osama bin Laden when just hearing his name. But, actually it has not triggered fear, he is well liked, and might just really be president someday. I dunno, its such a uncanny coincidence, but I can't see him as the anti-christ either. What do you all think??

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join