It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

synchronicity and the universe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I suppose most of you have noticed that the photographs of "aliens" that we have all seen are generally lacking in ears and mouths. This suggests a lack of usage and/or that it is not a biological necessity for at least some of the non-human species. The next post will be the wikipedia definition of synchronicity so we can all start out on the same page. The photo posted above and my avatar are an example. Different but the same.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I hope this helps put you in the proper frame of mind.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I will point you to the documentary Planet Earth. A species of salamander, if I recall, inhabited caves. In a very long stretch of time, the new cave dwelling salamander had lose its eyes and its mouth (If I remember correctly, although the eyes were definitely gone). You could see the outlines of where the eyes used to be, but it had no purpose for them in these caves.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Well I'm pretty fasinated by Synchronicity, but I think you've run into some technical difficultly.

I will check back later and see what you are showing us and what kind of observation you have about the colors.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
synchronicity has to do with recurring patterns that occur in different places and times and are shared by all creatures. Were i in your pattern or you in mine we could share information/feelings in an empathic and unconscious fashion. Jung thought of the synchronous universe as an overlying pattern that influenced our behavior, actions and even thoughts. He thought that was the reason why the same inventions occured at the same time in different parts of the world. What i have come to find is that there is a consistant pattern that exists in relation to my person, and that thought it appears different, the pattern remains the same. In my case it is small human appearing faces that should not be there in the first place. Secondly, that same pattern exists elsewhere at the same time separate from me, but i have an awareness of it. As for different colors, as far as i know it has no bearing on the pattern aside from appearance. I would be interested if you could give me some feedback on that. I feel it is a method for people who can't speak to communicate with people who can't hear.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I hope you don't mind the repitiiton but i need to lay my personal groundwork. These are photographs of me using the pattern for my own and alien purposes. Synchronicity is like a space/time address that is connected to the same space/time addresses in other spaces and times. Imagine the pattern of the universe as a very complex plaid and that the pattern of the plaid is repeated endlessly and threads still run through the pattern and connects them I suppose the "color" of the thread would have significance as to where it can go in the pattern. (i could argue it either way) I can only recognize my part of the pattern and even that small bit boggles my mind. Anyway, it is possible to transport entities with no mass from point a to point b with very little energy. If you are looking at the photos you will notice that i am transporting people.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
This is not a bad picture. It is an amazing photograph of concentrations of alien entities in transition. What is it like? Reaching out with your mnd and connecting with you mind reaching back shaking you own hand, whispering in your own ear. It's all those things and more, yet none are exactly right. I believe there are laws of attraction that draws one to his/her addresses, like scratching an itch, you don't have to think about it, you just scratch the place that itches, There are places that we go to in our minds, places we go to think, to be alone or whatever. These are your addresses where you do mind-things. You have your part of the pattern too.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
My apologies for the small photo, it doesn't get any bigger. This is aphoto of Copernicus. If you have noted the pictures i posted, you might be able to notice "my address" on the moon. The important thing is the synchronicity of the photo's. Consider the odds of this happening, then consider the odds of me finding these photo's,

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
This is a personal experience statement and might not be the same as other people experience. This is a photo of me (shirtless). i am 6'5" and weigh 325 pounds. Synchronicity is a never ending part of my life. I believe it is a gift from the Creator and that this is my purpose on earth at this time. What purpose? A doorway or portal to other places for non- physical entities, you can see some exiting my body in this photo.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
If you were here with me at the time this photo was taken, you would see me shirtless, at my desk in front of my computer. you would not see the small alien people that block my body from your veiw. I use no special skills or abilities to show these people. I use FXFoto because it has autocorrect and a highlighter, my two basic tools. I am not a computer genius, artist or anything like that. I wish i were. My IQ is 134 (a lot of the questions they ask have the wrong answers). I do not claim to have all the answers and it is difficult to use one's self as a sounding board. This photo carries this question with it. Why did the camera not see me in the photograph when i was there, and why did it photograph these small people who were not present (in a visible, physical state)? This is a multiple occurence phenomenom and it makes me question the real in reality.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Truth is a stranger whose face keeps changing at each new meeting. Charles Rash

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
How important is synchronicity? Today is 1-28-08, in eleven hours the Earth will encounter a fairly large asteroid moving at over 18km/.sec and even though unknown astonomers and mathematicians think it will miss colliding, there is really no way of knowing. There is always that element of the unknown. This is a photo of our pattern that we are passing through. You might notice the faces that are visible in space are the same type as found on the Earth and the Moon.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Expanded image of radar picture of TU24. Asteroid with faces

new topics

top topics

join