It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just contacted my local lodge, joining!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Hi everyone,

I have just contacted my local lodge (for the second time) to join. The first time I contacted them was last September, there was no one there for some reason. I think the grand master -or someone who sounded friendly and important- contacted me by phone one day and I had a long chat with him about very general stuff and questions I had.

I am really interested in joining and learning the craft, I have been always into the knowledge of symbology and seeking more knowledge about everything including myself.

Unfortunately, I forgot who the "friendly important mason" was and I also lost the emails I shared with him prior to our phone conversation.

I also took a look at their calendar and realized that I have just missed their "entered apprentice" event, I'm not sure when my next opportunity will be..

What should I expect? I have never been to a lodge but I think I know enough to make the decision to join.. I also felt that they are interested in me since I received a long and friendly call from that friendly mason.

I'm really excited, and I am very optimistic that I will be accepted -maybe because of the friendly call too-

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I think the poster may get more replies if this was in the secret societies forum, rather than in BTS.

Would one of the MOD squad, be kind enough to move this post and then delete mine as I have nothing of thread relatedness to say.

MonKey

join