It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO seen while a lunar Eclipse occurred

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Hi everyone, this video has been on youtube.com since March 05, 2007 so it has probably already been discussed but I could not find the link, if it has already been posted and someone has the link can you please direct me to it? Thanks.

Now if it has not been discussed yet I would like to say I think this is awsome. It looks like it is close to the moon so that should rule out the ISS. But what is it? Has anyone seen this one yet? And if so what do you think?

Star

[edit on 1/26/2008 by Stari]

Edit's to fix link to video

[edit on 1/26/2008 by Stari]

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Since no one has responded does this mean that this video has already been discussed somewhere on here?

I have done another search and came up with nothing, if I am doing something wrong please correct me and send me the link. I would really appreciate it.

These are my search parameters:

1. UFO lunar Eclipse
  2. UFO seen while a lunar Eclipse occurred

This is the only thread I found that was even close

As you can tell they are not the same objects.

Does anyone have the ability to zoom and capture this object? I don't know how to do that. I really want to see what this thing looks like zoomed in.

Thanks
Star

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Interesting, but not really enough to go on there. I'd say it was a bird of prey diving down for some rodent surprise, before I jumped to any other conclusions.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Does anyone have the ability to zoom and capture this object? I don't know how to do that. I really want to see what this thing looks like zoomed in.

Not really, if all you see is a small dot moving in the screen, when you zoom in digitally, all you are going to see a big dot with no apparent shape, no matter what the object was.

I don't know how you are ruling out the ISS, it's impossible to tell the distance of the object from the camera. And if it's not the ISS, it could be one of the many thousands of satellites that are orbiting the Earth, and if it's not a satellite, it could be a meteorite. How about the shadow of a very big object flying between the Moon and the Sun?

The possibilities are endless, nobody here will be able to tell you what it was. Of course we could make wild guesses, but swamp gas would be just as good as alien spacecraft.

[edit on 27-1-2008 by daniel_g]

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
First thing that came to my mind was also a bird, but i had only watched the video once. at any rate thansk for the post.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Maybe it was a vampire!

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
cool vid..

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I'm sorry, "UFO during moon eclipse" was the name of the video that the person on youtube gave this video, I gave it the same name so that it would help anyone in identifing another thread made of this video, if there was another one. Sorry for any confusion there.

I am not assuming it is a UFO, in deed I am trying to get others opinions of what it might be. I also thought of a meteor (meteorite is what the rock is called after it has crashed and landed on the Earth), that would be my best guess. My next guess would be a UFO, but what is a UFO but an unidentified flying object

I thought the object looked really far away, but I am no expert so maybe it is very small and flying through our sky. I will watch it a few more times and see if I can come up with other ideas or anything that would prove or disprove that theory.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   

I also thought of a meteor (meteorite is what the rock is called after it has crashed and landed on the Earth),

Thanks didn't know that. However, after 1 minute in google I found that meteor is when it's burning in the atmosphere(aka shooting star). When in space it's called Meteoroid

Darn scientists, making everything so confusing lol

[edit on 27-1-2008 by daniel_g]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by daniel_g

I also thought of a meteor (meteorite is what the rock is called after it has crashed and landed on the Earth),

Thanks didn't know that. However, after 1 minute in google I found that meteor is when it's burning in the atmosphere(aka shooting star). When in space it's called Meteoroid

Darn scientists, making everything so confusing lol

lol no doubt, thanks, I didn't know that either.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
kinda looks like a satellite trajectory to me
it being dark instead of lights on it is
another reason why I think it's a sat.

But the bird theory sounded good too

Take your pick

But a UFO !!! I don't know
I have doubts

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I would think a bird would be more than just a dot though wouldn't it? I could be wrong.

A satillite is more possible but I guess this vid is going in the idonno file

At any rate, I just wanted to share in case no one seen it yet.

Star

new topics

top topics

join