It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the world exist without the NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I write in this thread because some things came to me after looking at the way the world and technology is moving, I have asked myself this question many times and always seem to come to the same conclusion, Will the world exist without the development of a New World Order?

Allow me to explain, We have all seen technology moving forward which has given us you have to admit some wonderful and fantastic things, The intergrated circuit board, the Micro chip, Nano technology limited right now) to name just a few.

Now think about what is coming, what people are theorising will be areality in the very near future, we have developments in Invisibility being used in military hardware, all over the world you hear of developments in anti Gravity being close to usable (if it is not already) we have more than ever discusions on the possibilities of time travel, even talk of creating mini black holes.

These are just the tip of the iceberg and have been discused here on ATS, i am asking can any of these technologies ever be passed for general consumption without a NWO? a global Government t0 well "Govern"and protect the masses from them being used for criminal activities if not for the destruction of Mankind by some kind of Nemesis?

I can never see the likes of Invisibility or any kind of Time Travel being available to you and i without it being used against us.

Invisibility the bank robbers and perverts dream technology, Time Travel and the temptation to go and change ones past or kill an enemy? Anti Gravity and all the old drink drivers then flying around the sky's anywhere they please killing anyone in their way? and mini Black Holes being created by the mad Scientist trying to push physics beyond the boundaries without the controls now in place to prevent disasters bordering on world destruction.

Is it even possible for the future development of mankind with a world the way it now

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

Here are some Links to show these things are almost here

Boing trying to develop Anti Gravity

news.bbc.co.uk...

Invisibility being tested

news.bbc.co.uk...

Scientist claims to have created Black Hole

news.nationalgeographic.com...

Time travel is being researched all the time

science.howstuffworks.com...

These links are from a few years ago so how far have they come now? i think with enough funding anything is possible,

What do you think? is a future posible without a NWO?

[edit on 26/1/2008 by azzllin]

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
The only alternative is mankind developing a sense of ethics, so yeah maybe you are right.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Jesus will bring the real NWO. 1000 years and then God will have another battle with Satan. When exactly will God dispense with this irritant?

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by kyred

Why Jesus? have not the religions of this world done enough already without preaching they are also going to destroy everyone with God? Why anyone would worship a God who threatens everyone with eternal torment is beyond me i always though God was supposed to be all forgiving, all seeing, all understanding for what he had created? not beat the crap out of those who wont fall into line and fill the pockets of the heads of its church.

I have never been able to grasp why the leaders of such churches sit by and watch millions die from starvation while asking for the last penny of those who sit in their churches and listen to preachings those who preach can not or do not follow themselves, and then take that money to build grand buildings and comfort for themselves whilst saying their comfort is the comfort of God.

This thread was supposed to be about technology and the NWO, so i shall ask again will you be comfortable with say invisibility knowing that someone could use that technology to hurt you and those you love? does that not need a government that is control of everything? or was the question to hard for you Kyred? remember you live here on this planet too and have the right to speak out about the topic in hand, i very much doubt God is going to post.

new topics

top topics

join