It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Targeted Destruction With UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Labled as .
Starwars - Turkey - Shiva Defence Targeted Destruction With UFO Nearby 11-01-2002 - Slow Mo - Reality Of A Hidden Space War.

Looks like a small ufo chasing a meteor. What do you guys make of this ?

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Wow! I've never seen anything like that, was it an asteroid or a satellite? Taken in Turkey they say? Just trying to remember if there was ever any news of this back then? Don't know about seeing any clear UFO there, but whatever it is, I'd like to know what it is.

Anyone?

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I don't see any UFOs, just a meteorite disintegrating.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

I'm not too sure .Was hoping somone else had seen this one .
I was fascinated by the small glowing thing that seems to be catching up and almost passing the "debris"

reply to post by Breadfan

Theres a small bright piece . It gains on the "meteor" and gets right up with it . Its in the "tail" section .

[edit on 26-1-2008 by oLDWoRLDDiSoRDeR]

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by oLDWoRLDDiSoRDeR

Theres a small bright piece . It gains on the "meteor" and gets right up with it . Its in the "tail" section .

I'm aware of that piece. It doesn't really gain on anything and it's pretty much in the same position from the begining till the end. Nothing distuinguishes that piece from the rest. I'm sure it contrails as well, but in the video it's hardly noticable, which may be the reason why some think it's a UFO.

People are looking too much into this.

[edit on 26-1-2008 by Breadfan]

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Here is a link to an article regarding this incident with some interesting eyewitness testimony from several pilots.

Turkish Meteor

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Thanks . Heres a quoted section of the article .

At the International UFO Congress January, 2003, several amazing extraterrestrial events were reported. Among them were the many sightings of UFOs over Turkey -- some lasting for several hours. Turkish national television and newspapers regularly cover these UFO incidents. Haktan Akdogan, director of the Sirius UFO CEnter in Turkey, reported that a huge meteor was destroyed by a UFO.

Reports on the following incident have ranged from "It was part of the Leonid Meteor shower" to "It was the breakup of a Russian satellite" to "It was a UFO disintegrating a large meteor before it could do some real damage." After some investigation, it is our conclusion that the latter of the three is the truth.

At the bottom left of the picture, there is clearly a collection of objects passing through the atmosphere. Their fiery tails attest to the fact that they are burning up. (UFOs do not leave fiery traces.) On a video of this event, the objects are traversing across Turkey from east to west. Note that the collection of objects is not inclined at an angle greater than 45 degrees, which is most typical for meteors entering our atmosphere. Rather they are more nearly horizontal. As you can read in the following testimony, the cluster of objects was as large as a 747. You can also read that the cluster was recorded at an elevation of 22,00 to 36,000 feet.

In the upper right corner of the picture is a round light. On the video it pulses at a rate of once per second. Meteors, or fragments of meteors, do not pulse regularly like this. It is not a star or other fixed object, but follows the path of the disintegrating meteor. Again, this picture, and the video from which it was taken, were published in Turkish national media.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
That ranks up there with some of the most curious things I've seen. I have viewed an endless number of meteor showers, the Leonids is among my favs, and have seen many low earth grazers, but never anything with that odd blinking thing. Good find.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

Thanks thats what caught my eye ,. Of course it could be part of the meteor . But it just seems different somehow.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I found another video just like this . But i cant get it to link . I will update this as i have tried a few times to get it linked but it wont take...

[edit on 28-1-2008 by oLDWoRLDDiSoRDeR]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Just paste the links and we can go to it from there

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by oLDWoRLDDiSoRDeR
I found another video just like this . But i cant get it to link . I will update this as i have tried a few times to get it linked but it wont take...

Did you mean this one:?

/rich

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by olegkvasha

Thats it . Except the copy i saw didn't have the slomo and news casters ect. Just the last 30 seconds or so. Thanks . Only difference it seems is that odd piece. Which i'm beginning to believe i read way to much into at the time of posting .

Thanks for finding one that would embed. And since mine cuts before you can make out what that piece does , I'm gonna lay this one to rest . Unless the end of the video pops up and shows that "piece" fly off . I think i got duped

Stared for the great find

[edit on 29-1-2008 by oLDWoRLDDiSoRDeR]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Gonna keep this nice and short.

If the flashing light is a UFO ours or E.T and that is an asteroid/meteor/debris.

Then i beleive it's slowing the asteroid/meteor/debris down so it burn's up.

Ive seen a meteor burn up and it's very fast this seems to be almost gliding thru the sky.

Now we could argue that the footage is being slowed down. But even so we still have the asteroid/meteor/debris moving across the night sky with a flashing light close by.

Just my ten pence worth.

Regards
Lee

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
It looks like it could be a UFO chasing an exploded UFO and perhaps removing the occupants of the first. Either that or they will be using the fuel (spent). Remarkable footage.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
it must be a fairy or military flare, either way nothing of interest, or could it possibly be a commercial jet liner far off int he distance moving away but seems stationary in relation to the debris which is closer..weird!!!

[edit on 29-1-2008 by jainatorres]

new topics

top topics

join