It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Games: Tool Of Distraction For The NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Here is my main point.

VIDEO GAME EXAMPLE (not picking on halo3)
Halo 3 was released and sold about 3 million copies IN THE FIRST DAY.

Now think about the primary demographic of those who play games like Halo 3. Young men aged 16-30.

Believe me I know, when you play games like HALO 3 they take up vast amounts of time in the campaign mode of the game, only to be made miniscule by the amount of time used to play online for hours a day.

The amount of time devoted to these games by a single person would be staggering. That time multiplied by 3million (just 1st day sales) is incredible. To date HALO 3 sales are about 10 million.

In other countries around the world who dont have HALO 3 or other video games to busy themselves, they spend time talking, socializing, and keeping up on current events and politics. My point: THEY PAY ATTENTION!

Here in the USA, those who would be the fighters of an Important revolution against the Hijackers of US government are too busy fighting each other virtually to fight the real fight.

Towards the fall of the Roman Empire: the games and distractions of Rome were at their most prolific.

NFL
MLB
NHL
NBA
HALO 3
AMERICAN IDOL
BIG BROTHER
DEAL OR NO DEAL

The list goes on. If we removed these distractions, I am sure we would see a revolution. Not because people are angry their shows are cancelled, but they would have time to pay attention and get as mad as anyone paying attention should be.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Everything is distracting us from what matters, people should be thinking about how to change the world for the better and putting pressure for changes and also how to look after their health and basic survival.

We are not, we are consumed by the media to not see the truths, its too late by the time we see it because they make the decisions for us, while people watch sport and play their Xbox and download music.

new topics

join