It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone have any success with rv'ing

page: 1

join
share:
xn

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Has anybody had any success with remote viewing. I have tried a lot of remote viewing myself and I think I had some success. I just knew the 4 letters as the target ID and I drew out an image very close to what the object was. This happened twice in a row. I've tried other rv tests and I'm only able to get 1 or 2 of the main shapes or colors. One time I got the object correct (I just wrote down what it was on paper). Other times I've drew a mountain shaped object and the object had a mountain in it. After all this, does anyone think this is rv'ing?

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by xn
Has anybody had any success with remote viewing. I have tried a lot of remote viewing myself and I think I had some success. I just knew the 4 letters as the target ID and I drew out an image very close to what the object was. This happened twice in a row. I've tried other rv tests and I'm only able to get 1 or 2 of the main shapes or colors. One time I got the object correct (I just wrote down what it was on paper). Other times I've drew a mountain shaped object and the object had a mountain in it. After all this, does anyone think this is rv'ing?

were you in Ed Dames RV instruction+testing??
or the dozen others, that claim their technique is the
real way to RV?...something about protocols

being on a fixed income, my reliable remote viewing is
limited to the inter-net

all these 'proprietary' instructional programs on RemoteViewing....seem a closed cult....
why?
is it being chagrined? like the 'marks' that exit the tent at the fairgrounds, having paid to see the 10th wonder & the human reptile or the bearded lady??

xn

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I kinda taught myself. I did some research and tested this.

xn

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   
so no one had any success?

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Tried it, after missing 4 targets (way off!) I finally let things come to me instead of looking for them and then I wrote down what "flashed" in my mind. I was shocked how well I did on the 5th one.

Don't know if this is how it works by letting your subconscious do all the work, but I feel a little uncomfortable in that you have to trust what pops in.

I think remote viewing really works, but it is not easy and isn't something you "try" harder to get info, it seems to be the opposite where you just quit and let it come to you. To me if you are guessing: mountain, tree, building, open space, room...then you are too general and bound to get a "hit". On my 5th try, my description was: water, light, pyramid shape, dark background with not much near it. The picture was of a fountain(s) shooting up in the night air with lights on it that formed a triangular shape in the middle of a plaza with no people or buildings visible....pretty spooky for me considering how far off I was on the others.

Ed Dames...that's a different story and I just think he is living off being an enigma so he can sell his secret knowledge and not have to get his butt up in the morning and go to work....others know just as much as him and don't go running around spouting off grand predictions...try researching others before trusting him.

[Edited on 16-2-2004 by Boogie]

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Boogie,

are you sure that is Rving you are doing? I have always read it as the person going out to the coordinate but maybe that is not how it really works.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 12:17 AM
link   
RVing?? Don't know for sure, but from the books I read and the grad project I helped a guy out on testing it, I'd say that it is similar.

My experience was very basic...but you get goosebumps when these images just rapid fire up POP...POP...

I haven't tried it for a while, because I honestly doubt how useful it is...but maybe I'll try it again soon.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Sorry no person at the targets I tried, just campus photos...funny though, I have had some success guessing where my girlfriend is at (the mall spending my money
). I might call up a buddy and see if we can try the person at a target test or not tell him and just try to guess what he did that day that "stood out" and I could get a read on.

xn

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   
one target was a sail boat on water, with the sail being on an angle. This is what I drew out: lines (waves, water), exact shape of the sail (sail), and a bowl like shape (the boat). I sensed either metal or a metal like color. I was shocked when I found out that it looked so much like the picture.

new topics

top topics

join