It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fatima UFO coverup... proof that aliens are associated with religion

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

You should give a little study on Serra da Gardunha - Gardunha "mountain". They have some interesting stories around that area.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by EnPassant

Not really.
I’ve read a bit about Fátima sightings and the "religious aspects" were inserted on the children’s (the three shepherds) mind and speech on a later stage.

IIRC, Lúcia first descriptions of the humanoid figure and of the events did not possess any religious connotation. Francisco most of the times did not saw/heard anything. Many people that watched Lúcia "talking" to the humanoid figure mention a buzz while the conversation was going on.

Initially, the Catholic Church was very sceptic about the sightings. They thought they were demonic sightings or stories made up by the kids.

When the sightings got to the news, then local church representatives (pressed by the Vatican) “assumed control” of the situation.
It was then that the children’s speech began to show a strong religious charge

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Moongatherer
reply to post by easynow

You should give a little study on Serra da Gardunha - Gardunha "mountain". They have some interesting stories around that area.

And not only that area, the whole mountain range that goes from Sintra to Malcata has many interesting stories.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   

meaningless333

Not really.
I’ve read a bit about Fátima sightings and the "religious aspects" were inserted on the children’s (the three shepherds) mind and speech on a later stage.

IIRC, Lúcia first descriptions of the humanoid figure and of the events did not possess any religious connotation. Francisco most of the times did not saw/heard anything. Many people that watched Lúcia "talking" to the humanoid figure mention a buzz while the conversation was going on.

Initially, the Catholic Church was very sceptic about the sightings. They thought they were demonic sightings or stories made up by the kids.

When the sightings got to the news, then local church representatives (pressed by the Vatican) “assumed control” of the situation.
It was then that the children’s speech began to show a strong religious charge

I'm not sure about this. Their first vision was of the archangel Michael.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I was referring only to the so-called Marian sightings (these go from May 1917 to October 1917).

Yes, you’re right on this aspect: the children sights of a humanoid began months before the so-called marian sightings (a supposed feminine humanoid figure).

I have to check my references, but from memory the first apparition was a masculine (lets call it this way for the sake of argument) humanoid. “He” introduced himself as the “guardian angel of Portugal”. Based on the children’s description and speech some might understand “him” as some sort of GFL representative.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

IMHO, yes the Vatican knew of other worldy beings even at that early date in history, however when they could not thwart or divert attention to the event through conventional means and social dismissal from skeptical propaganda, it was soon decided that a religious coverup was best suited for the continuity of patronage to the Church.

The time it took to come to this conclusion adds to the measure of wait time the children had to undergo before the Church finally allows the religious spin to become history.

Only in the deepest archives would any shred of light come to this subject and we are far from that disclosure.

Have always loved this theme.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

ArMaP
And not only that area, the whole mountain range that goes from Sintra to Malcata has many interesting stories.

Oh yes, yes! I live near Sintra and months ago, we had this strange thunder storm, it was right about my area but you could only see lights and no sound! No freaking sound! I was walking my dogs and they were going crazy with that, I had to take them back home because they were acting mad! Since then - and I live in the main road, that had moviment everytime - I keep hearing this "hum" noise thoughout the night and I'm not the only one, at first I though it was some of my electrical devices. :s

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
i think there's a cover up on the fatima incident alright, i dont know what happened but it could be related to a paranormal phenomena or beings from another plane of existence giving simple advice on upcoming event that were later transformed in religious prophecies posing rather than a religious event, maybe due to the pressure of the church and the Salazar dictatorship government, the children were instructed to say it was related to religion.

till this day no one really knows except those in the vatican what the third secret really is about, or even if the other two secrets were faked by the church or real. there is also talks about sister lucia being killed and being replaced by a woman who looked exactly like her.

are the secrets that we've been revealed by the church the true message given by the visitors? what's so important that the church is afraid of revealing to the public?

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   
At the request of a friend I looked into the Fatima story a while back and discovered that many of the famous claims were not so clearly established at the time of the original incident, but were later embellishments. The Church's initial interest was not the Miracle of the Sun, but the apparition of Mary. The claims about the sky were varied and included reports of other things like faces and figures seen in the sky, while other saw and experienced nothing. Some people mad other claims such as it raining rose petals, and there is evidence to suggest that the experiences were subjectives among the believers present in the crowd.

A while back I used some of the material I gathered to put together an article on the phony Miracle of the Sun photo that surfaced to worldwide attention in 1951. The photo was real, but was being misrepresented, and continues to resurface in error. Its an interesting case of mistaken identity, one that can serve as a cautionary tale when examining UFO photographic claims.

Fatima: the Miracle of the Sun Part I

Fatima: Miracle of the Sun Part II: Origin of the Photograph

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

imho, THE BEST sources on the topic are the trilogy books by

Fernandes, Fernando; Fernandes, Joaquim, Berenguel, Raul and Birnes, William J:

FATIMA = UFO PHENOMENON:

HEAVENLY LIGHTS: THE APPARITIONS OF FATIMA AND THE UFO PHENOMENON:

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1393175924&sr=1-1&keywords=FATIMA+UFO

FATIMA REVISITED: THE APPARITION PHENOMENON IN UFOLOGY, PSYCHOLOGY AND SCIENCE (FATIMA TRILOGY) KINDLE ED

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1393175924&sr=1-2&keywords= FATIMA+UFO

CELESTIAL SECRETS: THE HIDDEN HISTORY OF THE FATIMA INCIDENT

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1393175924&sr=1-2&keywords= FATIMA+UFO

AND

THE FATIMA SECRET (WHITLEY STRIEBER’S HIDDEN AGENDAS) KINDLE ED

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_5?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1393175924&sr=1-5&keywords=FATIMA+UFO

I believe the trilogy books have some very interesting photos in them.

I think this is an important thread.

Couple the trilogy with:

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1393176306&sr=1-1&k eywords=EXO-VATICANA

EXO-VATICANA by Horne and Putnam for an even more robust picture of the underlying, under the table GRAND DECEPTION spoken of in the New Testament.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
This happened during ww1,one of the issues was the weather, the people (Over 70,000 including skeptics, atheists and journalists) were soaked the field was very muddy, everybodies cloths were supposed to have been dried as was the ground.....the power to to that in 12 mins would have been i have read the same as 100 hiroshima bombs, later similar sightings of mary in medjugorje foretold the ethnic cleansing that would follow in a decade later, a similar thing in rwanda roughly the same time scale a vision, children, crowds and mass slaughter, there are many parallels but i do not see any with extertestials.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Palasheea

links are old not working in this thread...pic of the virgin mary from lucias' ORIGINAL description

edit on 13-1-2017 by research100 because: added pic

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join