It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police reviewing a rash of teen suicides all in the same area of Wales

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Maybe something to do with drugs, because I know there's a huge problem with drugs and the youth in Wales, I only live about twenty miles from the border and love to go camping there too... Very nice place but some screwed up people there too... (some very lovely people too!)

Just a thought.

Could be anything though, coincidence, depression, drugs (legal and otherwise), they could have meddled with an ouija board or maybe something occult, or maybe they could be involved with the wrong people.... or it could be a government op...

Or it could just be pure coincidence...

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
No such thing as coincidence

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MrDead

Hi MrDead,

You have a great nickname for the topic at hand. It's like conversing with the "angel of death."

As a spiritual medium, I don't do this very often in ATS or BTS but since you were so sincere in your U2U, I took it upon myself to see what I can find out on this case through mystical means.

But first let's address some basic information on the subject.

Is it legal to commit suicide?

Of course not.

Is it moral or karmic to do so?

That depends on the particular situation.

Past life regression research points to those who made heroic gestures that resulted in their death not being punished emotionally for it. Like when a soldier throws himself on a hand grenade to save a buddy; or when a prisoner of war at a concentration camp eats ground glass to escape being tortured and/or killed by his captors; or when those who save another trapped inside a burning building inadvertently wind up dying themselves.

Those who suffer from suicides, in addition to those left behind, are the ones who could overcome their problems in life (which they may have planned to overcome initially) had they stayed in their body and worked things out.

In other words, those who seek to escape from responsibility suffer emotionally from their suicide

Moreover, those who were on an evil path in life also suffer from their suicide. Not because of the forced transition per se, but from their inability, once free of the flesh, to ascend into The Light to a spiritual place on the Other Side. They are indirectly forced to reside with people of like mind and retarded evolution, while also embracing various degrees of indirectly imposed emotional torment. Not a pleasant experience to say the least. They will stay in those dark dimensions until they start striving to live by The Golden Rule and pay back their karmic debts to those innocents they hurt or abused in some way.

Many people, especially the spiritual ones, get a strong emotional healing in The Light when they cross over.

There doesn't seem to be any emotional punishment among the terminally ill who commit suicide, as in the vast majority of cases they cannot overcome their affliction and just prefer to avoid a slow, painful, and oftentimes traumatic decline. In this instance, it is their cosmic right to choose this.

In the greater perspective, to be in the flesh is a temporary situation. Our true home is not here but in the discarnate dimensions. Many on This Side intuit/sense this to be the case. But if society as a whole here were to accept this basic premise of existence and made suicide legal, many who are irresponsible would immediately jump at the opportunity for what they in inaccurately assume to be an escape from their earthly problems and karmic debts.

Regardless, there really isn't any death of the personality, only change from one state to another.

No one can truly escape themselves.

The buzz on the Other Side is that the people who died in South Wales did not officially make a suicide pact. However, they talked about being in the Spirit, read up on it as much as they could, did readings on it (e.g., the Tarot and Ouija Board), and slowly worked towards actually doing it. They tentatively planned on meeting up in the Spirit and continuing their friendships. Friendships, by the way, that they had prior to coming into their lives in Wales in the first place - which they intuitively recognized in various degrees while they were in their bodies.

That is why they went one at a time instead of all at once, the latter of which is typically found among those malevolent cults who orchestrate an official suicide pact.

In the South Wales case, as one died the others would get inspired and find the courage to follow through on performing their own forced transition. There were also friends on the Other Side – outside their physical circle of friends or recently transitioned friends - who knew them before they entered their body and who assisted them in emotional energy to cross over.

They are all happier now, as many are after they leave their bodies and experience much less pain and much more freedom

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
But here you say:

Past-life regression research points to people living in different bodies at different times. These bodies are generally not in the same bloodline. So I conclude that the whole satanic/Reptilian bloodline issue is irrelevant. You don't have to be Reptilian to be evil.

Your just a big fan of the past life ain't ya? Or are you saying these kids are reptilian shapeshifters?

lolz all around.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Just a few ramblings...

1. Perhaps it was a doomsday suicide cult? Maybe they heard of the TU24 asteroid or something similar.

2. The girl said that she "didn't know why" she attempted suicide, but that's a standard answer for someone who doesn't want to admit the actual reason. Is she covering for someone who initiated the idea or for the whole group's suicide pact?

3. Suicides, from what I've seen, happen in a chain effect. Way back in high school, i recall that one suicide happened in the beginning of the year, and by the end of the year, a couple more happened (that I knew of). All three people knew each other, which makes sense, because they would be hit the hardest by each others' deaths.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

Of course not.

I strongly disagree with this fatalist and irresponsible brand of spirituality. Just had to say that.

If we are to talk from a spirit-perspective, then the purpose of life is to be here, not "ascend"...and much less "force ascension".

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

But thats just opinion . Not that i support the theory's being discussed . But anything spiritual is opinion and open to different interpretation,
Well at least till that higher power comes and tells you different i suppose.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by oLDWoRLDDiSoRDeR

Which is why I jumped in here to offer the other side of the coin.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
It seems incredible that a person would not know why they attempted suicide. I think the girl who survived must know more than that and just isn't saying what she knows. She's the most important link in the mystery, aside from possibly friends and family members. Or maybe she really doesn't know why they all decided to die; I understand that sometimes depression can just overwhelm a person and they don't act rationally. IMO there's some connection between all of the deaths, even if it's just a shared environment, and Leah has the key.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I'd like to thank Paul Richard for giving us his insight on this. For some reason I got consumed with this, first because it seems like there is something more to it, and second because I wanted to find a reason why it has happened.
I asked him to take a look at this because I can't see whats on the other side and I think that he can. So I appreciate what he said there, it does make a lot of sense. We may not all agree with it, but nobody is telling us we have to.
While I won't say that he's right, I'm not going to say that he's wrong either. I was trying very hard to connect the dots, but I guess sometimes you can't find the answer at all. What we have though is a possible answer, and you can take it or leave it.

As for me, I think I'm done with this.

It's a sad state of affairs that these kids killed themselves. I wish they could have gotten some help, or found another way to solve their problems. I guess you just have to let things go though, and I hope they are really happier now, and that their families and friends won't suffer any more pain.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
oLDWoRLDDiSoRDeR quotes me...

Past-life regression research points to people living in different bodies at different times. These bodies are generally not in the same bloodline. So I conclude that the whole satanic/Reptilian bloodline issue is irrelevant. You don't have to be Reptilian to be evil.

A reference link would be nice (its hard to keep track of it all) but that definitely does sound like something I stated.

Originally posted by oLDWoRLDDiSoRDeR
Your just a big fan of the past life ain't ya? Or are you saying these kids are reptilian shapeshifters?

Be careful not to quote me (or anyone else) out of context.

I have a history degree, graduated with high honors, which only serves to confirm to me that in knowing the past we come to understand the present.

In that thread where you dug up the quote, the point I was conveying is that genetic bloodlines are not inherently evil but that deterrence is a characteristic of the personality or soul, not of the biology of the individual. Granted, it is easier to be spiritually indifferent in some cultures and humanoid species than in others - like our Reptilian (Reticulan) neighbors.

None of the above infers in any way that the people in South Wales who committed suicide were reptilian shapeshifters.

If you truly have been doing some research into my posts, you would also know that I disagree with the whole David Icke concept that reptilian shapeshifters exist in the first place. I attended his seminar in Atlanta some years ago and despite some great research that he presented on mythological symbolism and how it pertains to present-day symbolism, he did not sway my opinion on his belief in reptilian shapeshifters being present in high levels of the British and American governments. Actually, I don't have any reason to believe that ANY humanoid species has shapeshifting capability. At least for the present.

Moreover, no where did I imply that suicide implies one is on an evil path. That would be like stating that all who are terminally ill and who believe in euthanasia are evil, which is of course complete nonsense.

Of course not.

Originally posted by Skyfloating
I strongly disagree with this fatalist and irresponsible brand of spirituality. Just had to say that.

And I just have to say that my points above were neither implying fatalism or irresponsibility, as we are each the arbiters of our own destiny.

The traditional Christian approach, as in Catholicism for example, is that all suicide is a sin. This I strongly disagree with and the evidence from past life research backs up that appraisal.

Originally posted by Skyfloating
If we are to talk from a spirit-perspective, then the purpose of life is to be here, not "ascend"...and much less "force ascension".

The meaning of life is to find self-meaning. We are only here temporarily. The greatest self-meaning, i.e., that which is the most emotionally fulfilling, is derived from a path of selfless service to others - in the flesh and in-between incarnations - along with advanced spiritual development that is geared toward eventually evolving into becoming Co-Creators in The Light. That is where the most long-term happiness is to be found.

We came from The Light on the Other Side and that is where we will return after death. All the near death experience research supports that conclusion.

The ideal situation is to be able to astral project at will i.e., to be able to ascend into The Light fully upon the telepathic command, and not be bound to the flesh at all.

To thereby be able to transcend the physical spectrum and return at will, to be achieved by highly evolved souls in the future.

Speaking of which...

Robert Monroe, a pioneer in the arena of astral projection, was granted a glimpse of a future time when people here would be able to do exactly what I am stating: to be able to leave and enter their bodies at will. Moreover, he also saw that physical language will be completely abandoned in favor of the universal form of communication that has always existed in the discarnate dimensions...telepathy.

MrDead - glad to be of help.

[edit on 29-1-2008 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by apc
I wish I weren't, but I'm being serious. UK youth are bombarded with so much of this garbage I've seen in interviews kids saying they lose sleep over it. That if they don't plant fifty trees to offset their carbon footprint or submit to a carbon tax they are evil people and are going to Hell. Like any religion, gotta get 'em while they're young.

And feed them full of guilt and sacrifice. All religions are based on sacrifice. It's similar to the hypocritical PC garbage ... "Give away all your belongings and the shirt off your back to 'needy' people or you're a racist sexist white-male pig!"

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Being that this is occurring in the secular society of the UK, don't be surprised if it turns out a Satanic Cult is involved.

I was wondering when someone will mention the S-word.

Some of those kids were listening to heavy metal ... Satan(ism) is to blame! They were reading books about black magic and non-Christian religions - Satan is to blame. They were playing Dungeons and Dragons, reading Harry Potter - you know the rest. Let's confiscate all their property and burn it, for their own good, then send them to a Christian youth camp for hypocritical "deprogramming", for their own good too.

Good Christians obviously can't abuse their children, it must be those dirty rotten Satanists, right.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala
I think 1, the 2 girls who...should look at there computer activity over the past year

lol... that would take weeks to read every single facebook comment and email and website a teen goes to.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Well they definately don't look like goths or emo's (or any other depressive social style), quite the opposite in fact...

Photo's here:

www.telegraph.co.uk.../news/2008/01/23/nsuicide123.xml

(but the headline bias on the above link is an unproven suicide pact)...
which is still speculation.

more links:
www.telegraph.co.uk.../news/2008/01/25/nbebo125.xml

www.iht.com...

icwales.icnetwork.co.uk...

www.chicagotribune.com...

news.yahoo.com...

The despair is not surprising to Wills, a lifelong resident who works in a downtown clothing shop, who said there is nothing for young people to do except drink and take drugs. He said even the town bowling alley he used as a child had closed recently.

So maybe it's boredom and despair... When the first kid did it, maybe his friends were all distraught and full of loss, but then another kid couldn't cope and he did it, then again, and again.... a downward cycle?

Maybe?

but then... this quote struck me (Icwales link). These kids barely knew each other.

Mrs Phillips said, “Leah says she doesn’t know why she did it. She honestly can’t remember much about it. Leah wasn’t great friends with Natasha.

So that maybe disproves the above theory and the suicide pact.

Alan Hilfer, the director of psychology at Maimonides Medical Center in New York, described what was happening in and around Bridgend as "cluster suicides," which he said were rare and had been seen in the United States in smaller groups.

Whatever it is... it's tragic.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I can't access this page either due to the blocks on my network (doesn't allow social network sites) but it seems it's Bebo that people are talking about.

BUT

here's the link:

www.bebo.com...

From what I can gather from other websites, this is a tribute page to one of the victims. For anybody wanting to do a bit of detective work then maybe they should go through any comments or links on that page (if any).

But for me, until i can get to another computer, I've hit a brick wall.

If anybody else can check it out and report back here, then it'll be appreciated.

EDIT:

I've found another tribute page:

natasha-randall.gonetoosoon.co.uk...

Some of the messages are really sad.

[edit on 1-2-2008 by mr-lizard]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I ran across this "news" title on a few sites that cite a WHO report and I thought I'd offer it for background. Suicides happen at a rate of 2739 per day globally. The type referred to in the OP are disturbing. More as time passes. It's out of RIA Novosti but Western sources have it too. Some trends I'd not expected. The link dated Jan 31st 2008.

Vic

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Hmm ok, Well today another girl in that area has commited suicide.

Again shes a teenager, Im sure this will be look at to see if it has any links to any of the others,

Im sure news will carry this online within the next hour or so,

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
To be fair, there's not a great deal to do in the area, so...

No, in fairness, there is a BIG problem with underage drinking, pot (and other drugs particularly opiates) in SW and I'd imagine that in a larger town, then its far more rampant.

It does appear to be quite odd of a coincidence, but quite a few doctors in Wales are or at least were stil prescribing the antidepressant that was banned for teenage suicide (Paroxetine) in other countries (inc. England).

I'll keep my eyes open for anything fishy, but its a couple of miles to Bridge from my town.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join