It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defunct Spy Satellite Falling From Orbit

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Now i've read about 3 or 4 pages on the discussion of this satellite and i have a couple questions that may have not been asked or i just missed.
First where was this satellite positioned, i am wondering if it was positioned in the lower half of the globe, and if that is the case could this satellite be the first victim of the magnetic discharge of TU24. Will we hear of more satellites potentially plumitting to earth in the next couple weeks, if so I am much more worried about multiple satellites falling to earth that just one goverment satellite falling to earth.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Crono451

Yo man thats very intresting. What if they purposely caused the satelite to unstable so that the asteriod could knock it out of place? HMmmmm one question tho...how big is this satelite?

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by althea041724
Not to be a total and complete buzzkill, but here's the Wiki for Beryllium poisoning....

en.wikipedia.org...

Hmm... if this satellite ( or pertinent parts thereof) were to land in a city's water supply...shudder..
"Wormwood", anyone?

Thats exactly what im thinking to. But if this satelite was the bright falling star Wormwood we would first need a couple other thngs to happen first..

and earthquake...

the 144,000 sealed

and a huge burning mountain falls to earth (maybe tu24)

then Wormwood comes next.

So that would mean between now and whenever this satelite may hit..all those things would need to occur,at least to make the bible prophecy's accurate.

~TSOM~

six

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Actually the sat is only 3 to 4 tons not the 10 tons originally reported by the uniformed AP reporter. Its orbit does not fit the criteria for the US's nuclear sats. It is the LRO-21 sat from Dec. 2006. Those guys on the site that was mentioned above know their stuff. One of those guys is even here on ATS. I recognize him from his name and photo.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
i think theres a space war going on,the russians have been warning america about the star wars program for a long time,perhaps they wish to act before a new administration gets in?,or perhaps they believed this administration was about to impliment something?.

and im sure the chinese would back the russians up.

perhaps comet holmes was a warning to the us?,why would the us zap such a visible target to test a weapon or something of that ilk?.

hmmmm or maybe its dem aliens once again,or even all three!,a right jambalaya!

[edit on 28-1-2008 by welivefortheson]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Of course could it contain another species?

Is that possible?

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Maybe we can shoot it with a star wars missile.
Hundreds of tiny pieces instead of 1 giant spy satellite.
Maybe the Grays will help us out.
Remember when the space shuttle Columbia showered down
range over Texas? What a mess.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Are you saying the the Shuttle Columbia and her crew where taken down by Greys?

That Sir Is Sick

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by UK Alien Buff

I really doubt that's what was meant by that statement. I think he's hoping for them (the grays?) to help contain shrapnel, rather than having it rain down below. Yeah, that's a long long long long shot... aliens will help us contain a satellite that is falling. I believe in alien life, but no wonder so many people think we're all crazy! Not meaning anything offensive by the way.

Any reason why we can't do some of the things that I mentioned in my previous post?

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by UK Alien Buff

No. The grays didn't bring down the shuttle Challenger.
I think they did just sit back and watch it happen.
Maybe the Grays are a member of some Federation of Planets.
Maybe the federation does indeed have a "Prime Directive".
Do not interfere.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Exactly what I was thinking.(except for the greys). We know the capability exists, hell the Chi Coms just shot down a satellite a few months ago. If it's not broken up just as it enters the atmosphere, we'll have to discuss why. It would not surprise me if this was an escalation in the sabre ratteling that's been going on between East and West.

Interesting that you bring up Columbia. I had just recently awakened and was reading in bed when I heard the series of sonic booms. One piece was found not a half mile from my home. Makes you think.

edit for

[edit on 28-1-2008 by resistor]

[edit on 28-1-2008 by resistor]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Errm what goes up must come down? or go somewhere else?

Not a one liner - we put tonnes of stuff up there... what do you expect?

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Hey ATSers,

TU24 was so invigorating that we need another dose of the extreme, right. How about the manmade thing up there falling to earth, could this be our next transfusion, I dont remember if this was posted but I thought of getting it back into our light, so here goes, care to join:

www.americanchronicle.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by chucktaggart

A new report from an USAF General stating the spy satellite could hit US .

The U.S. military is developing contingency plans to deal with the possibility that a large spy satellite expected to fall to Earth in late February or early March could hit North America.

I am glad they have plans to 'deal' with the huge radioactive piece of junk coming back to Earth, but how do they plan on stopping a megaton structure from hitting anything?

The size of the satellite suggests that some number of pieces will not burn up as it re-enters the Earth's atmosphere and will hit the ground.

And the most disturbing news:

"As it looks like it might re-enter into the North American area," then the U.S. military along with the Homeland Security Department and the Federal Emergency Management Agency will either have to deal with the impact or assist Canadian or Mexican authorities.

Its unfortunate its coming down to Earth at all, but I guess we should be hit as we're the one who put it up in the first place...

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Wow, now they are saying it may hit North America. I also noticed how they mentioned the hydrazine (rocketfuel) as being the hazardous substance...okay, yeah that is established...they are there for burns to stabilize and try and keep the orbit constant. But if this is LSAT-21, then we know that hasn't worked for 8 years....so what has been powering it for that time considering visual evidence that its' solar array panels never opened?

I am so stunned that people are okay with the "watered-down" version of everything as it is now reported! How is our OWN American government not a terrorist organization using (unknown to us) biological, chemical, or nuclear reactants against its own people (even by mistake) when they say that there is a HAZARD (during the re-entry of this satellite), but provide no specifics other than "hazardous substances"? What is aboard this thing? It is about to be small particles of junk! As mentioned, I am sure they will retreive it with deadly force if necessary. I want answers! But I am not worthy am I, just a tool of the elite paying my taxes, clueless to the true technologies driving this world!

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Boy, did I kill this conversation or what??? Thought I brought up some good points and questions but no one is jumping on the bandwagon! Too many other converging CTs fighting for exposure I guess?

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

A U.S. official confirmed that the spy satellite is designated by the military as US 193.

It was launched in December 2006 but almost immediately lost power and cannot be controlled. It carried a sophisticated and secret imaging sensor but the satellite's central computer failed shortly after launch.

Now we know - its Satellite [color=#80c0e0]US 193.

...or at least that's what the military calls it. This information comes from:

Air Force Gen. Victor "Gene" Renuart Jr., commander, North American Aerospace Defense Command and U.S. Northern Command, speaks during an interview with the Associated Press at the Pentagon, Tuesday, Jan. 29, 2008, in Washington. (AP Photo/Haraz N. Ghanbari)
www.federalnewsradio.com...

[edit on 1/30/2008 by damajikninja]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by damajikninja

You da man! I really wonder where you were damaj'. I wuz over at NASA's boards... folks ain't missing much. Couple decent posters... better here. This is news I can use! Thanx man. Now we know what. Now the when and where.

Cheers,

vic

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Yup. Orbit matches. Gunter's Space Page Hundreds of millions of dollars... hello, Allstate? Yeah, we have a claim coming up... what do you mean we're not covered? Act of what?

This could get a bit sticky. After my Dr. app I'll see what I can generate for orbital data. Cool. I hope it doesn't come down anywhere there's people.

Vic

[edit on 30-1-2008 by V Kaminski]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
So you folks are buying the government story? hmmmmm....

I guess both stories are just as good as any. Or no story.

So nobody here thinks its what David Serita called last night "A Lockheed Martin" apparatus sent to deflect asteroids? According to him, the technology has been around since the 50's. I'm not discrediting your findings, but there is also a twist to this story.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join