It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WELCOME THE NEWEST MODERATORS FOR ABOVETOPSECRET

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Duzey

Thanks Duzey, how can I be forgotten I am in this place glue everyday of my life for the last 4 years. I am a addict.

But I love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 26-1-2008 by marg6043]

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Well, it looks like my plans of world domination are starting to come together finally. Just two more years, and it'll be mine!!!

Ok ok. Seriously now, thanks one and all for this honor. I'm taken aback by this offer, and will do my best to help make this place even better than it was when I found it.

To all of the other mods, welcome aboard everyone!!! This is going to be fun. I wish one and all the best modding experience of their lives.

And now, back to your regularly-scheduled assimilation,

TheBorg

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Thank you all. I, too, was surprised by the offer. I thought I'd need a couple more years of seasoning, but, BAM! There it was!

I hope I handle the responsibility with class and fair-mindedness.

Cuhail

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Wow. Looks like a great batch of new moderators. Congrats to you all and don't forget to take the blue pill. If you take the red one you wind up in the moderator break room surrounded by cleaning supplies.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Welcome to the team my friends. Well done. Your neuralizers are in the mail.

Just one thing you should know: The twins keep us on Centauriian time: it's a 36 hour day. You'll get used to it after a few months, or you'll have a psychotic episode.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Congratulations new Mods.

Wow, I've never seen a thread where everyone has so much bling in their avatars.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Everyone can expect to deal with a few issues while I learn what the buttons do!
Thanks for the kind words guys.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
WHOO! congrats everyone...now i have more people to bribe
j/k

once again congrats...

Roswell.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Once again, we are surprised that ATS continues to exceed all expectations. Promoting this group to MODS is, in my opinion, one of the best moves I have seen here...

Congratulations to the new MODS, but more importantly...

Congratulations to all of us members as this group is one of the finest I have ever seen anywhere...

Great things ahead for us all...

Semper

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Congratulations to you all! You and your service are much appreciated.

ATS...a finer group of mods there never was

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
Well, it looks like my plans of world domination are starting to come together finally. Just two more years, and it'll be mine!!!

TheBorg

Do you really think you can overcome Lord Sauron ruler of middle earth
Golum says your trikcie but you will never attain the one ring

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Ring shming!! I know all about that little ring you have there. While it looks nice, it's just a ring. It's kind of hard to have an army when they all defect, erm, I mean assimilate, into my ranks, now isn't it? [/sarcasm]

Either way, it'll be fun to see how all of this goes.

Glad to be aboard y'all..

TheBorg

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBorg

I don't know what you two are going on about. You've both been assimilated.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I am pleasantly surprised at what a great selection was made.

I am very familiar with at least 3/4 of the new moderators!!!

I have nothing but the highest confidence that the integrity of ATS will be a priority to each of these newest staff/watchers!

Good going fellow posters. You deserve it each one of you with your unique style!

[edit on 26-1-2008 by interestedalways]

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Its nice to see some moderators that I knew before they were mods for once

Congrats to everybody, now let's get that new forum going Skyfloating!

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by biggie smalls

Tell me about it, I am starting to feel like granny marg6043 already with all the younguns getting promoted.

But hey they have guts, the willingness and drive, good for them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just will lie back and enjoy the show.
no commitments but the ones a good thread will give me and the pleasure to post.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

Congrats to all.

Not long ago, I had some things I needed to run by someone, and I picked Cuhail because I knew I could trust his judgement. His first response was "Why me?"

Now you know.

We are in good hands all.

[edit on 26-1-2008 by seawolf197]

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
As many before me have stated, Congratulations to all the new Mods. As always, a well deserved list of people.

Mucho applause.

Silver

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Well done everyone *applies chap stick*

OK who's up first for a butt kissing?

MonKey

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail

Thank you all. I, too, was surprised by the offer. I thought I'd need a couple more years of seasoning, but, BAM! There it was!

Surprised? but.. after we disagreed in a thread a couple of months ago [I was accused of violating rules when I didn't] ..you insisted via U2U that you were "going to be a mod some day".. that you were a "mod in training".. had "their ears" and that you gave council to eachother which meant you had mod status even though you weren't a mod.. and even though real mods at the time [I did complain but apparently the thread got accidentally deleted] said that your claims were bs.

.guess you were right after all.

*formal protest*

[sorry to bring sprits down but I tried to have this addressed privately but to no avail. In any case I've given my opinion publically and hope my right to do so will be respected.]

Congratulations to the other mods though.

[edit on 27-1-2008 by riley]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join