It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

...theQuest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Hello all, this is my first topic post. I have been a lurker for a few weeks now, just to get a feel of how this board goes. The layout is still a bit confusing to me, not sure where I should actually post this, but I'm sure the mods will move it and advise me

I live in West Monroe, Louisiana. I have always been very interested in UFO's and the unexplained, since I was about 5 or so. My family has a lot of members in the military. My dad was in Telecommunications for the USAF in the 1960's. I have sat and heard him talk about the numerous instances of unidentified encounters in his time with the Air Force. He never visually saw the objects, but he was constantly tracking them on radar and was privy to all the transmissions coming in from the pilots and carrier personell.

However, the main driving force for my fascination with these topics would come when my Uncle Mike or his sons would come in from leave. Mike was and still is stationed on Nuclear Submarines for the Untied States Navy. He has 3 sons, who are all in the Navy as well, 2 of them also stationed on Nu. Subs. Whenever any of them would come in from duty, after all the family get togethers and excitement would begin to wane out, my Dad and Uncle or Cousins would gather on the back porch, light a bonfire, and the stories would begin. The talk would be usually non-specific until the numbers began to disperse and the beer starting flowing, then it would get interesting!

Uncle Mike has been in the US NAVY for 35 years, longer than I have been alive. He has told about objects in the oceans that simply do not belong there. Frequency transmissions that are picked up but are not decodeable. Areas that are now "Off Limits" to vehicles of any nations, not enforced by any goverments, but Off Limits by a general understanding that has apparently been made clear by something that "resides" there, for lack of a better word. These areas are given a wide berth by all naval vehicles. He has hinted at something with the technology that can effortlessly seize control of our nuclear weaponry and control of our vessels. To his understanding and observations, this is something we have been aware of for many years, and the mood towards these "objects" is of respect and understanding rather than fear.

Mikes oldest son, Chris, is also stationed on Sub Duty. He told us of an instance where the sub he was on was carrying a nuclear payload, guided missiles I am assuming since he wouldnt disclose those details. The sub was suddenly rendered inoperable, all utilities were shut down, all controls were disabled, and the sub was litterally suspended in the darkness of the ocean for over an hour. Something was moving around the outside of the sub, sounds and pings were constant for the first 30-45 minutes. Then, the radar and audio controls were suddenly enabled again, which he stated was really strange because there were lights and other utilities directly tied in to these applications that were still disabled, although they were on the same electrical feeds. After some communications were exchanged, the Sub was restored to full operating abilities. and they resumed their normal duties. They were later briefed on the "incident" and was told it was a "training manuever" that was planned. From Mike and his sons, they have the belief that any and all vehicles that are equipped with massive weaponry (nukes, LR missles)are under constant observation from these "objects". Mike has also stated that is why there are a lot of "unidentified object" sightings around Nuclear Power Facilities world wide. He has also rather vaguely suggested, which gave me the impression he couldn't freely speak about it, that on more than one occasion, Nuclear Weaponry control has been seized from various organizations, that had apparently begun the process of arming the weapon. Without him saying it, North Korea immedietly comes to mind.
Im running out of available text, so I will close for now.
theQuest

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing, the quest...Sounds like there must be some under ocean UFO bases of some sort, which would corroborate with all of the witnesses who have seen UFOs enter into and emerge out of ocean bodies.

Cool stuff.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I am normally skeptical when it comes to sightings, contacts, etc from secondhand reports, but this is members of my family, so naturally I tend to really absorb the information I am able to get whenever any of them are in from leave. My Aunt moved to Virginia 2 years ago, so now I rarely see any of them. I am planning to visit on vacation in the near future, and I am going to schedule it when my Uncle Mike or his son Chris is coming in, they tend to have a bit more information and are a little more willing to elaborate on it. His other 2 sons, Danny and Eddie, are also in the Navy, but don't seem like they are comfortable talking about these subjects. Danny is stationed on an aircraft carrier, Eddie is on Sub Duty as well.

The thing I really notice about Mike and Chris is when they speak, even after a few beers too many, they still "measure" their words, like they are very careful not to mention topics they aren't supposed to talk about, not even to their families. There are several instances where I have asked about certain things, and they will simply say "I can't talk about that", and that is the end of that. We don't pry for anything further. They do all believe that there are other life forms out there, and that there is a ton of stuff the goverment has in technology that will slowly be leaked out over the next 20 years or so. Mike once told me "we are capable of doing things that would literally render you speechless", and has also said that every new invention created in the last 60 years has been "assigned" to the "inventor", therefore releasing that technology to the public that the Gov has had for decades.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
you could try talking them into joining this group !!!
Cheers
Mungo

Flagged

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I was not familiar with ATS at the last time I seen any of them, so I cannot honestly say what their answer would be.

However, there was one time when Chris was in, and one of our other family members was there, along with her new husband, who is a member of the Louisiana State Police. Although he was very cordial to Cory (the policeman), he wouldn't get into any good discussions while they were there. Just your average talk. After they left, he became visibly more relaxed and talkative. My sister and I both noticed it and talked about it later. I got the impression he wasn't comfortable discussing anything in front of Cory, and we both assumed it was because Cory holds a job with the State, and therefore may could relate to others what Chris had said. I think they would decline to discuss these topics any further than close family. However, I will at least mention the site, and let them research it for themselves. I actually believe once any of my cousins retire from the Navy, I will get a lot more information on these subjects. Which I will gladly post here!!

[edit on 26-1-2008 by theQuest]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I just seen a bit on the History Channel where they are going to be running an episode on UFO's out at sea, I think next week! First time I will have seen any kind of documentary dealing with UFO's at sea...should be interesting!

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Wow... great post. You got my attention right away. Anything else you can tell us about your conversations with them?

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by theQuest
I just seen a bit on the History Channel where they are going to be running an episode on UFO's out at sea, I think next week! First time I will have seen any kind of documentary dealing with UFO's at sea...should be interesting!

I gave you a star and a flag for a great story. The history channel has several stories on deep sea and underwater uso observations. Grey Basket, ATS member has a wiki link for UFOS from a thread called Two new UFO tv shows.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwatcher1
Wow... great post. You got my attention right away. Anything else you can tell us about your conversations with them?

I spoke with my cousin Chris this past week, he is really amused at all the questions I bombard him with, lol. He did say they continue to constantly pick up unidentified noise and radar transmissions, and make notes of all. Some noises are assumed to be made by underwater creatures (porpoises, sea turtles which btw get extremely large) and such. However, many are definetly "intelligence" noise, meaning they are created by something other than any known sea inhabitants. I told him of this site, and he said he would check it out and pass it on to his crewmates. Would be real nice to have a few enlisted guys from a nuclear submarine start posting here!!!!

There was one interesting piece of information he gave to me. He asked me "Where does the majority of "unidentified activity" take place in the world?". I guessed Europe or the US. He told me "Be sure not to overlook the Antartic and Australia." Thats all he said, but I felt like he threw me a bone there! I'm definetly going to start checking out any noted activity in those areas.

I am self-employed, and stay very, very busy, so I can't always check this site out daily. If anyone has any nuggets of info regarding these areas, please post it or link me to it, I would greatly appreciate it!

theQuest

top topics

join