It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have got Two questions.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
One, How would I identify an online moderator?

Two, can I post a thread in two areas. For example in "Breaking Alternative News" and then the same thread in "Breaking Political News"? I ask because I thought maybe because one is ATS and the other is BTS is may be legitimate.

Thanks for your help. Salutations, Animal

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Animal
One, How would I identify an online moderator?

If you go to the very bottom of the main page on ATS it will list all members currently online. Any name that is bolded is a moderator/Admin/Owner

Originally posted by Animal
Two, can I post a thread in two areas. For example in "Breaking Alternative News" and then the same thread in "Breaking Political News"? I ask because I thought maybe because one is ATS and the other is BTS is may be legitimate.

That one I have no clue..sorry

[edit on 1/26/2008 by pstiffy]

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by pstiffy

Hey thaks for your reply, just being able to find online mods is a big help. Have a great day! ~Animal

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I think posting an article in a news forum, and then again in a regular forum is ok, according to one of the mods. Not sure about two different news forums though.

And just so you're not mixed up, Breaking Political news is in AbovePolitics. BTS has Breaking General News.

And if it was a news thread that should be in Political News, it probably wouldn't belong in the Alternative forum, and the other way around, right?

[edit on 26/1/2008 by enjoies05]

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by enjoies05

Thanks a lot man, all my questions are now answered. I really wanted to get my post into both ATS and PTS because it appears to me that some use primarily one over the other and I felt that the news article itself was rather important and wanted to let as many see it as possible.

This is the link to the post I am referring to Link

Salutations, Animal

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
On the second question, we allow ONE breaking News thread placed in the correct News forum (i.e. alternative conspiracy news, OR general news, OR political news) and one forum thread that should be placed in the appropriate forum.

new topics

top topics

join