It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if an abduction by aliens goes wrong?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Here is a scenario that needs to be discussed. A human is abducted on planet Earth by extraterrestrials and is taken from the comfort of there own bed at night and never to be returned.

Has this ever happened and blamed on a kidnapping or an abduction by humans on Earth. If this has truely happened what type of cover up or disinformation do you believe would take place? Rik Riley

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Good question. We'd probably just never know what really happened to them. Unless the government was secretly involved then they'd have to make something up.

Maybe it's secretly happened before

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
850,000 people go missing each year. Who's to say it hasn't been happening already?

Sources:
Bill to create state database on missing persons hits snag

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
If a group on Earth was trying to cover up what happened during an alien abduction that went bad and that person was never returned this is a couple of scenarios that could happen.

A search for that individual would pursue with the aid of many search parties on the ground and air. The search would continue for months with no one being found and some humans on Earth would be on a list of possible suspects in that persons disappearance.

The other scenario would be the authorities would eventually find a decomposed body that they planted to cover up the alien abduction. The decomposed body would not be of the person that was abducted by the space aliens. Since no one could identify the person that was found other then for dental records or their DNA the coronor could be paid off to falsify that it was that particular person that was abducted by the aliens. Rik Riley

[edit on 26-1-2008 by rikriley]

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I have never seen the movie or researched the fact surrounding it in any way but what about the true events on which the movie Fire in the Sky is based? I read something about the men who witnessed the abduction were being questioned for murder or at least being investigated for foul play when the abductee was later returned and told his abduction story? If this is true then it is at least possible.

EDIT: I just looked it up on Wikipedia. Is the move based on a true story or not?

[edit on 1/26/2008 by AshleyD]

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TLomon

You are right I heard it was close to a million humans every year worldwide dissappear without a trace. This is a scarry situation lets say 10% were abducted by aliens and never accounted for that would be 100,000 human beings that went puff. Rik Riley

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

double post

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Yes Fire In The Sky was based on a true story in Arizona near an Indian reservation in timber country. I have a friend that knows the guy who was abducted and he was a lumber jack. This abduction took place at dusk in the mountains in front of his co-workers. This again is an incredible true story. Rik Riley

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Last night I was listening to Alex Collier and he stated back in 1994 that over 37,000 children had been abducted by aliens and never to be found again from the northeastern part of the United States Of America. He had been told that the Dragonian reptilian race underground on Earth ate the children alive for a food source. This I had heard before and have tried to block it out of my mind. Rik Riley

[edit on 27-1-2008 by rikriley]

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I have often thought of this.

I think the poor person would just end up as one of those people that go missing, and is never found. I believe they may abduct some people w/o intentions of returning them.

Who is really going to be able to police these guys?

This is one of the reasons we don't have disclosure. They can do as they please, and not a thing our government can do about it.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Lord XIII

You are correct once our government signed the treaty back in 1952 the aliens have had a free reign on abductions, but was not the original intent of the government. The government thought only a hand full of abductions would take place at the hands of aliens doing genetic and medical studies. Furthermore the greys were to give the names of the abductees, time and place but it never happened. The abductees that were returned were also implanted with micro tracking and manipulation devices.

Millions of abductions later and it still continues with all of this for the trade off of advanced technology with our military complex. I have read where secret human operatives also carry out their own abductions and agendas here on Earth. In other words we as the human race I feel have been sold out for you guessed it the almighty dollar. Rik Riley

[edit on 27-1-2008 by rikriley]

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Lord XIII

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
We as a human race have to stand together and we love our free will and freedoms in this country. We must never give up our arms to defend ourselves even if this includes preparation for an all out battle against an alien invation. We are under constant surveillance by many different alien races and we as the human race do not want to be enslaved or controlled by another alien race or any race on Earth for that matter.

This is no laughing matter because this is very serious when the human race is threated by an outside alien race. Sure there are good aliens but there are bad ones too that can do us harm and use us for their next meal.
I know what you are thinking we are out gunned but remember the aliens die just like we do if shot in the right place.

I am not declaring open season on alien beings but I am telling everyone to be aware and ready to defend your family, pets and yourself. Rik Riley

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
If an aliens from outerspace came into your home and tried to abduct you and you still had your faculties about you would you resist or let them take you to wherever? Rik Riley

[edit on 9-2-2008 by rikriley]

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Was a woman abucted by aliens in a forest near the Chicago area? If others had called in sightings of a UFO from the same forest at the same time she was joging, and if the woman had left a message from her cell of something out of the ordinary she was wittnessing this raises suspicion of an alien abduction.

The last pings recieved from her cell phone were from the forest where she was joging. Will there be a spin on this story and the blame be put on another human being as a kidnaping? If this is an abduction by aliens lets pray they drop her back off some where in the same area.

Could she have run away from home and left her children behind? I think this to be very doughtful. If the aliens want you they will get you and there is very little you can do about it when your by yourself.

This brings to mind of an incident and abduction of a lumber Jack named Travis Walton abducted for a week in the Northwestern part of Arizona near Snowflake in the forest mountain region near an Indian reservation. His crew of 6 watched from his pick up truck as he was zapped by a ray and levitated into the alien space craft. His crew were all under suspicion of foul play by authorities and were interegated over and over when he could not be found. As they gave their horrific story of him being abducted by aliens no one was buying their story.

He showed up a week later in shock and disoriented. I have a friend that knows him personally and he conveyed his story to her. Rik Riley

[edit on 14-2-2008 by rikriley]

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Has anyone actually ever done a study, correlating those that go missing every year with UFO sightings or abduction reports?

It would be interesting to see if there is any connection between the two... for example: Do UFO sightings increase in an area where a larger number of people than normal have gone missing?

Might be an avenue to explore... for those that have the ability, resources, and time.

Just a thought.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Dagar

Dagar, yes this is a good idea presented by yourself about missing persons and UFO sightings in a given area. As you know you would have to do your own investigation and not rely on government or other agencies figures.

Lets use an example, lets say that our secret government has a dispute with aliens that they have been working with under a tready agreement. The aliens become hostile after a disagreement and in retaliation start to abduct individuals in a given country to never return them.

We as the populace do not know if the abductees are being used for experimentation, body parts, breading of hybrids, sexualy abusing them or being used for the alien's next dinner. This is not a joke and all of these serious questions need to be addressed. Rik Riley

top topics

join