It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mark of the Beast Identified

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
The beast is a form of govt system right?

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dj05544

How on earth did you manage to fit all that infomation in the Avartar?
Does it add up to what ATS allows? I like it personally but am amazed you can make it have the same amount of pixel information as mine.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdposey
reply to post by 1984kirby

With all the scriptures in Revelation that are paralleled with the saints and martyrdom and the shedding of their blood, I think it is safe to conclude that the connection of beheading to the other scriptural references regarding actual blood seem to lead to the conclusion that the beheading is of a real nature.

This beheading is happenning in all parts of Africa and the Philippines, it could spread world wide and we know that Muslims are going too all the cities of the world in uncontrolled amounts and birth rates, maybe when the system is in place and the population proportionate to do so, (could be Islamic) the Christians could be lined up with death in this way, which many in Islamic countries have been over the years.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

Why do the people who know the least talk the most?

Eh. Tell you the truth? If by some stroke of weird happenstance you're right, I wouldn't notice the difference. So a bunch of barbarous, murderous thugs kill off a bunch of barbarous, murderous thugs. Car bomber, clinic bomber; Tah-may-to, to-mah-to.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Funny, i have a bible, of the old and new testament, and in revaltions, it states the mark of the beast, s 6 6 6

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
The Truth is as wiley subjective as the believer's perseptive.
A Christian believes the word of Christ as Truth; A Muslim believes the word of Muhummad as Truth; A Hindu believes the word of Krishina as Truth; A buddhist believes the word of Budda as Truth; An atheist doesn't believe any word is true... And so the list goes...
Does not the worldly local of your birth and the religious/spiritual beliefs of your parents play just as great a role in your current philosophical/ psychological/theological concepts as the cultural conditioning that your impressionable mind was raised in?
I am rather amused by the majority of these posts because it only goes to prove what great lengths people endure to place immeasurable limits on their way of thinking. Many people miss out on a great many divine moments of meditative bliss/peace/nirvana/holy rapture because their consciuos/religious minds are too rooted in this physical state of existence.
The shaman would tell us everyday is a day of sabbath; everyday is a day to celebrate all creation. The shaman would dance a sacred dance with all the great spritual/religious souls/teachers with tacit understanding of their non-wordly message.

[edit on 29-1-2008 by Taoful]

[edit on 29-1-2008 by Taoful]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Well here we go back to the origin of the modern 666 conspiracy. The number that must be used in trade is 666. That in fact 666 is encoded into the barcode on all full size codes. The inventor of the code denies that was the intention, however he did chose 666 as the stop bits to separate the information in the code. Make no mistake he CHOSE them. Yes every full size code contains the number 666. What about produce and bulk items? They use a PLU or product lookup code. This code translates to the items full size bar code so the checker will look up the item on the sheets at the counter punch in the numbers, and they are translated into a full size bar code. Meat has a different code that translates, and so do many others. The minicode is basically a PLU that spans all stores, and translates to the larger code in the system.

Great and small either have a card in their hand or a number in their head. My wife can recite her CC numbers on the spot at clothing stores, trust me on that one. So what are the cards? Master-card. Doesn't that say you are seeking permission from "The Master" to trade? Visa, we got a visa to trade! Yeah! Think on this one. If it isn't in the name of the card its a picture on the card. Cash will go away, due to virus and other supposed reasons but you stick your card into a dirty old slot and use it so that is all bunk. So is all that true? Well yes it is.

But its not the esoteric practice. The occult representation in the Christian Mysteries is 6 being the number of man. 3 being the number of steps in all true initiation. 666 or the realization man is the only true evil and a slave to his lower passions is the first step. The seeking and working of the initiatory change to 6+6+6=18 is the second step. The perfection being the third step 1+8=9. 9 being the number of perfection. Sonship. The three steps at the base of the cross, and at many other places and institutions represent this. Those that do not make the effort in life to achieve perfection, Mastership, or whatever term is used in the school or order, retain 666.

666 is the number of the beast, and those do live after those lower passions. The perfected look at them as no higher than the beasts of the field, and woods.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

Why do the people who know the least talk the most?

Eh. Tell you the truth? If by some stroke of weird happenstance you're right, I wouldn't notice the difference. So a bunch of barbarous, murderous thugs kill off a bunch of barbarous, murderous thugs. Car bomber, clinic bomber; Tah-may-to, to-mah-to.

What people do not get is that it will be an end time trend to kill off any unbelievers of a future end time government system that does not co-operated with it.

Since when was beheading a cultural punishment in the West? The whole world will endure this capital punishment as it will take a effect as part of the laws in which the Anti-Christ will rule by. Beheading has not been talked about in the West since France last used the gilotine. This is a new system or an old system that will come back to the world and judge the world by.

To do this you must have one half the world who will want this and are convinced by their old religious ways to force it upon all unbelivers. Which to many as you may see in the news comes from a Islamic extreamist kidnappers rules and Islamic countries as by their rules.

The most likely rise of any system to force this prophecy to happen is Islam and only Islam will go far enough to behead Christians not any other system. If you needed a future army or citizens to out Christians in time of confusion and supernatural powers which the anti-Christ will lead these people to do so then he needs a foundation in all cities and towns to rais these battles upon the Christians who will know that the Anti-Christ is not who he claims to be and go against his sytem and refuse to worship him.
The only rules that match this end time scenario is Islam, and many African countries this is going on and has done in history. But the difference is that this will take place world wide under a great evil power.
The new system or religion may not be called Islam but it may combine non Christians to fight the Christians who will end up being seen as the infedels who deserve to be killed.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I posted this on another "666" thread but thought it should also go here.

I am new here and apologize in advance for violations of protocol...

I'm new around here so I apologize for just jumping into this thread.

However, I wanted to point out while Revelation 13:18 actually says...

"Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number [is] Six hundred threescore [and] six."

Source

...there are some very important biblical scholars who are coming to believe that the Revelator, John of Patmos, didn't actually see the number "666"...what he saw might have been symbols that he could only record in Greek as what would come be interpreted as "666."

The actual Greek letters that John of Patmos recorded in his vision were "chi xi stigma" (stigma being an obsolete but well known Greek language character).

Here is what "chi xi stigma" look like in the Greek of John's time...

To bring this to a conclusion (and I'm not saying I concur in this point of view), when the ex-terrorist, Walid Shoebat, was shown the "chi xi stigma" in Greek, he turned it on its side and said "that's the bismissah" (the bismillah is the islamic saying "there is no god but allah and mohammed is his prophet).

"Here is the Arabic for "Allah":

Here is the link to the video. The actually point of interest occurs about 12 minutes into the interview.

I am not saying that the actual identifier of the beast is the name of allah, I am simply offering this for your consideration.

[edit on 29-1-2008 by Dark Skies]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Illahee

The number is actually 600 60 and 6 but are they 3 seperate numbers or do they add up to that? I do not think 6 and 6 and 6 which = 18 is the real number it has to add up in some Hebrew lettering system going back to the original fundimentals. Many Hebrew into English calculated names or words add up to 666 but even if they are right, the last beast system will have its own calculation and we can not know just yet unless confirmed.
But before that takes place many other events will have to happen and is a bit premature right now. It's little babies may be around now but we are still far off.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
The mark of the beast is a genetic marker; Cain was the first to bear it.

It was mainly done as a way to fight crime.

To receive the mark is to be altered genetically.

It probably contains scorpion or snake genes, maybe even alien RNA or DNA of some kind.

Having the mark is not without its benefits you should be able to live a longer and healthier life maybe as much a 800 - 1000 yrs in good health.

By the time the end comes there will only be about one hundred twenty five thousand people left who live and die naturally.

Everyone else will take the mark because who doesn't what to live a long healthy life?

The children of Siccuth or the devil have always been among us they manipulate us by manipulating our rulers and government.

They gain and hold power through what is called the secret of lawlessness.

Their first love is the things of this material world the mammon their pile of stuff.

They sow the seed of lawlessness because crime gives them a reason for doing what they do and us a reason for letting them.

Science is what will bring us the mark because we think science can save us without the help of God.

It will probably be re-discovered by some drug company doing research in anti-aging looking to sell us eternal life and health.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Aaaah...Now we get down to the truth. We are all victims of a translation of a translation, and have all hope the original scribe wasn't just writing the words he knew because he was a first year scribe. I get a kick out of some of the fresh college grads that spout what they were told in school. Later in life may be 15 20 years they may find they are giving certificates for continuing education. Then it hits them square in the forehead that they are teaching what they want in the manner they want, possibly not the way it was intended. The truth is the text is blindly trusted, as much as the translation.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
About all this fear-mongering; God does not give us the spirit of fear, therefore to conclude that the mark and microchip is going to befall us and refusal with beheading will be commonplace is wrong.

The message is based on spirit. The buying and selling is merely wagering in your heart over good and bad within you and about others.

The beheading is spiritual as well and the answer quite simple. Christ says he is the "head" of the church. We are the body. Therefore, to be beheaded is simply to not be connected to the Christ, or separated from the Christ spirit.

When one speaks of the truth of Christ, and someone denies that truth, they are in fact spiritually trying to behead you or separate you from that truth. Those that do so worship the 666 which is the flesh, nothing more. It is based on the number representing the carbon atom, which is a mans number.

You can resist the mark and the beast by simply believing in and following the true spirit. It guides you inward. The false spirit guides you outwards and into the world and its beliefs.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by wooojorge
The beast is a form of govt system right?

Nope. 'The Beast' is an ancient judaic 'code' word for the Emperor of Rome actually. Nothing more. It has no relevence today at all.

J.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Dark Skies

Some crazed greek christian has 'visions' 1500 years ago, mixing all sorts of varied sources into a highly dubious fictitious work of paranoid delusions - and people still buy into it today? Amazing. The man was seriously deluded, that's all. Don't fall for such superstitious malarky! The 'Book of Revelations' is pure fiction - nothing more.

J.

[edit on 29-1-2008 by jimbo999]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ben91069

That does not make sense to what is written in the bible where it sates that those who had been beheaded because of the testamony of Christ will wear the white robes as saints.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
QUTOE: Nope. 'The Beast' is an ancient judaic 'code' word for the Emperor of Rome actually. Nothing more. It has no relevence today at all.

-------------------------------

Even if that is so, the last empire as predicted in the book of Daniel will consist of a last Empire maybe situated in Europe as the Iron is known symbolically as Rome but this time mixed with clay, but they do not mix.
So its going to be a future European empire with maybe some other empire like the Middle East that will form it.

[edit on 29-1-2008 by The time lord]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Sure it does. For whatever you have done to the least of these, you have done unto me. Those were Christs words, were they not? Everything is a witness to the Christ. Many will be and are spiritually beheaded by their testimony in the truth. They as well as I meditate on the same question; when will you (God) render the judgment? That is what they ask before the alter if you mention the whole text.

They are made pure (clothed in white) and told to wait until the full number comes of their brethen comes in. In other words it is all calculated and planned.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jimbo999

Should I trust my own research and that of biblical scholars and archeologists I trust...or you?

What to do?

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Dark Skies

This is bismillah:

And it actually translates to "in the name of God".

The phrase you mentioned was the Kalimah Shahadah, and it looks like this:

*If that's not too clear, just look for the writing on the Saudi Flag...*

At any rate, fascinating post

I must admit it does look similar. Does not necessarily mean anything, though.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join