It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mark of the Beast Identified

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

This site has all the answers;

www.keyway.ca

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Islam is part of the Beast. However, there is something else very important that people have overlooked.
Not only are there islamic symbols in 666 but there is ANTOHER symbol you need to know about!
Please read about it at www.isawthelightministries.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I found an interesting text about the Antichrist and the mark of the beast

(www.ayfaar.org/oris_de/evang09.htm )

The word over anti-Christian

I say the following to you: Numerous spirit of the seduction penetrates in the last days into the alive ones of the Adam sex. They all recognize the anti-Christian. Which connects it, are the refusal of the realm of the eternal luck blessedness, the hate of the cross, the secret lie legacy with the bad one, the unawareness of the close ways and a sweet, temporary Betäubungsmittel, which the enemy “the blessedness” calls.

The devil creates its besudelte Satanskirche, “holy three-agreement church” mentioned. One will prophesy the days of the terrestrial general freedom and the well-being unity. The enemy will say: “I am the Messiah, for which one already waits for centuries”. That will be the most terrible of all seductions.

Kreuzigt you with the cross of God and notices you: A wolf in the sheep fur, which will set up anti-Christian, instead of the cross its Satanszeichen: three points with senkrechten lines and a crossbar above, with a curved hook - the indication of death. That is “tet” the Jewish letter, like the note character of the “Triole”.

It will spend this indication as a symbol of resurrection, and it will arrange a carrying of this letter on the face and on the arms, and each indication of the anti-Christian will contain this letter. The enemy comes with the theory of the “changed” cross. He says: “This Jewish letter “tet” is the sum of three crosses and the completion of the legacy.”

The anti-Christian will threaten you with its insurmountable Kraft, and it will be the most decided faith testifying necessary, in order to prefer the truth to the deceptions of the leader. The anti-Christian comes secretly into the world, where one does not expect him. He will cause alliances, in order to get influence on the whole world.

While the reign of the anti-Christian the time in another dimension will be converted and retarded measured, because it. The perception of the time will be outwardly individual, as also the prisoners in hell experience the eternity differently. For the one the days of the anti-Christian become with days, for others - with full years to be measured.

It is approaching a large harvest. You also the secret of the victory is opened over Teufli and over all bad. I steer secretly the fighters of the invisible war. The battleground, this passing world, will be completely with blood sprayed. Satan is still strongly enough, in order to fight and for Jesu of Christ enemy be with me, because the majority of mankind stands with him in the legacy. Its lifetime is however short.

The hour of the anti-Christian brings projects closer and plans for the future, together with Murren and discontent now thereby, which sent God. Thinks about a happy future is a smoke screen of the seduction on the victim altar of the enemy.

Shortly before the second feature in the Reuerruhm the degraded Christ and the virgin will appear. Those the spirit of the enemy belong, it will reject. Pure heart are, are instructed; they take up the spirit to itself like the Apostel and receive the martyr crown.

The enemy is blind and stupid: In the hour of the Kreuzigung it believed the redeemer to have defeated. In the last days of the complete neglect of the faith under the line of my warriors secretly the realm of the new earth and the new sky is created.

The black armed army is thrashed by only one view of God: You will feel no pain, will see no end and will recognize no defeat. Who has the eye of the heart, which sees. _ I give you the sight, with which it in bright far see will, on that your view not in the darkness and in the poison earth browse and it not in sump the Murren or the desperation drown.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I have heard all the Saturday=Sabbath arguments, BUT came to the realization that the Hebrew calendar did not name days of the week in a regular fashion as we do today. They figured Sabbath, day 1, day 2, etc. When a high Sabbath came along, the count began again, but not at the same point in the previous seven-day cycle, or as we would call it, day-of-the-week. God's intent was for us to take time for rest and worship. So is Sunday-keeping the Mark of the Beast? No, it's a bit hard to put that on your hand or forehead as a mark, now, isn't it?

BTW, the above solves the old questions concerning Jesus' three days and nights in the grave: dead on preparation day, weekly sabbath, high sabbath (Passover), first day of the week. Easy.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Lazarus Short]

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

I like this post of yours, are your thoughts still so far from this point in your life now when you had the truth?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Lazarus Short

Sunday-keeping, the mark on your hands OR forehead means....you think it is right so you keep the day (forehead), You keep the day by your actions even if you know it is wrong (hand) ....perhaps from social pressure or from the fear of imprisonment or death from transgressing the future Sunday law, fear of not being able to buy and sell and having your possessions taken from you.

Satan says ... “For fear of wanting food and clothing they will join with the world in transgressing God’s law. The earth will be wholly under my dominion.”
edit on 3-5-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join