It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mark of the Beast Identified

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by amitheone

Those who hold any days of the week to set aside to worship God are *not* worshiping the beast, as we worship the true God in the spirit, irregardless of the day we set aside.

So you set yourself and John above Jesus and his Father? The ten commandments are unchanged...........see Matt 5:17,18

17Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

18For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Randomly found this thread...I really dont think that "discussions" over the internet are particularly helpful for anyone when it comes to learning about God, it seemed right to offer some correction though.

I have heard this argument before, and to me it seems completely opposed to everything Jesus came to teach. It's trying to turn faith back into some religious observance. Are we to honour God on one day of the week and forget the rest? The Bible teaches that we are to pray constantly - to live a life devoted to God. Therefore, for those of us living under the new covenant, the idea of setting aside time for Him is surely redundant!

You are right that Jesus did come to fulfil the Law and the Prophets, they exist to bring us to him! And in their fulfilment he brought that new covenant. This had been prophesied by Jeremiah -

"The time is coming," declares the LORD, "when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah. It will not be like the covenant I made with their forefathers when I took them by the hand to lead them out of Egypt, because they broke my covenant, though I was a husband to them, "declares the LORD. - Jeremiah 31:31-32

And it was brought by Jesus -

"Little children, I shall be with you a little while longer. You will seek Me; and as I said to the Jews, ‘Where I am going, you cannot come,’ so now I say to you. A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.” - John 13:33-35

And

"All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." Matthew 28:18-20

By the old covenant sin could never be completely forgiven, only covered over by continual sacrifices. Is it not true that the Law can only condemn? Although it speaks of doing good, and so keeping it is not a bad thing, we are not tied down by that condemnation any longer because Jesus fulfilled the conditions of it. Surely this all is central to Christian beliefs?!

The commandments are indeed unchanged, but you cannot hope to earn the approval of God through them or by doing anything else, for -

"We are all like an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are like filthy rags; we all fade as a leaf, and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away." - Isaiah 64:6

So righteousness is not something you can achieve by your own actions,- the greatest thing you can do, if outside of Christ, appears worthless before a completely righteous God. It comes only through faith in the Son of God -

"I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." - John 14:6

Consider this: if living according to the written code could restore God's favour to you, does that not make the death of Jesus completely meaningless? I like the way Paul put it...looks like this will have to go on another post though, sorry if I'm writing too much! Just trying to get the whole message across

Adam

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Well explained and thorough Anonymous. I guess I don't need to elaborate more to Heliosprime.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by amitheone

Please explain Matt 5:17, 18 unless you find it too inconvenient..............

There is no "old" covenant only "the covenant". Jesus followed the commandments perfectly, that is unchanged. What Jesus ranted about was the silliness of the false priests of his time. The often misunderstood "paulisims" also rant against the stupid "traditions" made up by man.

Pleasing God by following his law is "required", Jesus is our savior and perfect in his fathers eye...........That perfection included "doing" the commandments...............not selecting what was troublesome to follow and say "thats all old stuff"...........

One must study the word of God and understand the difference between Gods law and the silliness of the traditions of man...........

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime
Jesus followed the commandments perfectly, that is unchanged.

So why do you equate yourself with the pharisees?

These guys were shadowing Jesus and finding fault's whenever/wherever they could (ie. Sabbath breaking John 5:15-18) and ultimately nailed him to the cross for his troubles.
So following this line of reasoning of following the laws would you nail Jesus a 2nd time to the cross?

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Nicely explained, however, please show me the scripture where Jesus said, nevermind what my father said, just call on me and you will be ok? Again you confuse "works" with following the commandments. It is NOT the same thing.

As said earlier (works) are "stuff" to make man feel better about breaking the commandments. That is why works are meaningless. The idea that one can break a commandment and "make it up" or "correct the wrong" by doing something else is wrong. The endless paganistic rituals of human forgiveness (hail mary's etc) instead of confessing ones sins in prayer to Jesus directly and asking the Father (God) for forgiveness.

All the charity work and giving to the poor, etc......are "works".

One can't "fix" one sins of breaking the commandments with such "works". Only through Jesus can we "fix" our sin by asking forgiveness and confessing an understanding of what the sin actually "was". Only through Jesus can we "approach" the father because the filthy nature of man is too vile for God's direct presence without being "covered" by the blood of Jesus. Jesus washes man clean so we can be in the presence of God.

Following the "law" keeping the commandments is entirely different than "works"................

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   

The idea that one can break a commandment and "make it up" or "correct the wrong" by doing something else is wrong.

Everyone has different 'ideas' about what it means to them when they "make it up" or "correct the wrong." Dont forget you are not a mind-reader "God-person" yet. Hmmm....Thou shall not bare false witness?...rings familiar...
Laws can also be interpreted to suit ones selfish needs.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Firestorm

Jesus followed the commandments perfectly, that is unchanged.

So why do you equate yourself with the pharisees?

These guys were shadowing Jesus and finding fault's whenever/wherever they could (ie. Sabbath breaking John 5:15-18) and ultimately nailed him to the cross for his troubles.
So following this line of reasoning of following the laws would you nail Jesus a 2nd time to the cross?

Jesus kept the sabbath and the commandments. He is also "lord" of the sabbath so he could do as he pleased. As Jesus said...."the sabbath was made for man, not man for the sabbath". The pharisees place manmade limitations on the sabbath. Traditions of man.................

Again you confuse works for keepng the commandments.

Your ignorance of the will of God is for your own sake, so you can defy his will and justify your own sins by saying the law was changed.

Again matt 5:17,18 are consistent........

17Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

18For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

The key to your problem is verse 18.........."Till heaven and earth pass"...last time I checked they haven't passed yet.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
The point of the matter is: man is imperfect and God's laws are perfect. Therefore teaching,explaining,pointing out these perfect law (or laws) does not show one's understanding of the law but only how that person interprets it. Jesus taught about God's perfect laws using parables and "works" perfectly.
So where does your priority stand? Following Jesus or following God's laws?
If you choose to follow both then all the better!...however be prepared to crucify Jesus...if that's your style.
If you live by the law...you will die by the law. The choice is yours.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Firestorm
The point of the matter is: man is imperfect and God's laws are perfect. Therefore teaching,explaining,pointing out these perfect law (or laws) does not show one's understanding of the law but only how that person interprets it. Jesus taught about God's perfect laws using parables and "works" perfectly.
So where does your priority stand? Following Jesus or following God's laws?
If you choose to follow both then all the better!...however be prepared to crucify Jesus...if that's your style.
If you live by the law...you will die by the law. The choice is yours.

12Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

It will be impossible to re-crucify Jesus, an a silly thought anyway..........

It is not a choice of one or the other, but a single mission to keep the commandments AND faith in Jesus.....................who pointed all things and glory to the father, his father..........the LORD YHVH.............

There are those who will be blind to the truth.........God Bless............

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   

HP: 12Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

I was talking about "following" not keeping.
(It becomes ironic that you keep bringing up the word "blind")
If you want to talk about "keeping" then that is for a whole new discussion.

HP: It will be impossible to re-crucify Jesus, an a silly thought anyway..........

Yeah...a silly thought...in the silly bible.

Hebrews 6:4-8 (King James Version)
For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,5And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,6If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.7For the earth which drinketh in the rain that cometh oft upon it, and bringeth forth herbs meet for them by whom it is dressed, receiveth blessing from God:8But that which beareth thorns and briers is rejected, and is nigh unto cursing; whose end is to be burned.

[edit on 7-8-2008 by Firestorm]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by heliosprimesabath day means nothing except to jews.they are still bound by old covenate,because they rejectected JESUS as messia,along with the new covenant.old covenant include sacrifices and stuff.JESUS was suppose to be last sacrifice..GOD made Abraham's family tree,jews,his favorite to show he does have favoritism.not all will enter his kingdom.like it or not..all who do not bow down to his authority shall perish..when you accept the beast mark/number ,you say you acknowledge his authrity over you and not GOD JEHOVA,.the mark on hand or forehead tells everyone who you god is.. this man who wants to enslave the Earth..

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   

It's trying to turn faith back into some religious observance.
Next you will be saying Christianity is not a religion.
The church was very much into observance.
Remember the Lord’s Supper?
How about baptism?
Is that too much?
Are we to honor God on one day of the week and forget the rest?
You honor God by remembering who made you.
The Sabbath is a commemoration of creation.
God made that Day holy and that has not been rescinded.
The commandments are indeed unchanged, but you cannot hope to earn the approval of God through them or by doing anything else, for –
You can start by properly handling the word of God.
2 Timothy 2:15
Be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, accurately handling the word of truth.

There is something to be said for being obedient to God.
James 1:12
Blessed is a man who perseveres under trial; for once he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him.

Obeying the Ten Commandments does not nullify the works of Christ.
Willful disobedience to God’s commandments will nullify Jesus’ sacrifice, for you.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Wow, thanks for an excellent reply............

Well stated. God Bless............

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by blkraven7
reply to post by heliosprimesabath day means nothing except to jews.they are still bound by old covenate,because they rejectected JESUS as messia,along with the new covenant.old covenant include sacrifices and stuff.JESUS was suppose to be last sacrifice..GOD made Abraham's family tree,jews,his favorite to show he does have favoritism.not all will enter his kingdom.like it or not..all who do not bow down to his authority shall perish..when you accept the beast mark/number ,you say you acknowledge his authrity over you and not GOD JEHOVA,.the mark on hand or forehead tells everyone who you god is.. this man who wants to enslave the Earth..

Ok, there are 12 tribes not just the jews. Jews DID accept Jesus, just not ALL jews, but don't forget about the "lost sheep of Israel". When Jesus sent out the apostles, he said,

5These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

6But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

They too are still bound by the original covenant, and Jesus sent his apostles out to save them also.......this is an very important issue that always gets ignored.........

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
A few things to put into perspective.
When Napolean rose to power and was laying waste to Europe, the Vatican lost its power & income. The pope had to go to England and secure loans from the Bank of England & it's master the patriarch of the Rothschild Dynasty. Since this time all Rothschild patriarchs wear the sovereign cross of Malta indicating they control the monetary system of the world and are gate keepers to the Vaticans wealth.

The bible says Rome will be the last system of gov't on Earth before Christ's return. So look at you countries system of gov't. You all have senators just like Rome.

Learn legal / roman maxims like: ignorance of the law is no excuse. he who accepts a benefit must bear its burnden. Idem sonans or sounds like, tacit acceptance, if you don't say no you agree or say yes.

There are many systems of law & jurisdictions. Common law or the law of the land. Maritime Admiralty law (the law of the sea), Commercial law & Equity, Ecclesiastical law or Canon law (banking law), civil law, contract law. All of these follow the Roman maxims.

Jesus said His children are destroyed for lack of knowledge.

When your parents registered you via your birth certificate to recieve benefits from the gov't you lost your name and recieved a LEGAL name of a gov't officer that is similar to your lawful Christian name. Your birth cerificate is a token not to be used as your identity but yet people accept it as a form of identification. This legal name is intellectual property via one of the CROWN's franchises knowns as States or provinces. This name has the last name capitalized means a nome deguerre or war name signifying you have left the common law jurisdiction and now hold an officer rank on a ship undertaking a maritime voyage. This is why its called revenue, you are moved from one venue to a new venue. The name you use everyday on gov't identification is legal property of the Crown which is a corporate entity owned by the Vatican not Queen Elizabeth.
All countries are actually corporations registered on the S.E.C. of the United states which is registered on the Inner City of London's board of trade. The British East India Company rules the Seas, it is still property of the Vatican. The flags with balls on on top of the pole representing a cannon ball or last shot fired indicate Maritme Admiralty law, the flags with a spear point represent Martial Law or military law for officers. Look at all gov't buildings around the world and look at the flags giving you notice.
If your gov't I.D. / drivers licence is in all capitals it means your are now a debt slave for your nations, provinces, or states debt.
A person is a fiction (you are not a person! you have a person to use in commerce), like a coat it can be removed, persons or fictions & corporations coming from corporeal - corporation sole, are all products of the Vatican but Hi-jacked by the Rothschilds and their abomination of desolation creation of Khazars within Palestine and Masonic Israeli Supreme Court building.
You all have accepted the NAME of the BEAST through ignorance & Apathy.
The people have been dumbed down and are commonly referred to sheople or sheep, you have gone from the ranking of men to human which is legally defined as a lower form of man, not of blue blood, unfit to own property, barbarians. People all over the world are herded into cities to be TAX FARMED as finacial beasts of burden and chattel property for their nations debts.
The illuminatti pyramid as goes, God-man-institutions like Monarchies, churches, parliaments, banks, gov't employees. You were born as a man ranking as number two on the hiearchy but have fallen to become just a gov't employee or officer on a ficticious ship undertaking a maritme voyage on the HOLY SEE.
Your postal code / zip code indicates a military post to address an officer such as a taxpayer.
You applied for the benefit of social insurance or security to get an officer's pension in order to work to get legal tender to buy & sell. This is the number of the beast, the legal identity is the name of the beast.
Every country in the world except the so-called axis of evil which refuses to engage in usuary is a registered member of the IMF or international monetary fund with Rothschild controlled Central banks issuing legal tender in order to buy a sell with commercial paper. Another word for dollar is the german word MARK.
Now you know why their is such a rush to get the U.S.A. to accept the U.N's Law of the Sea treaty (L.O.S.T.) to keep the people lost at sea under maritime admiralty law and away from their common law heritage.
I could go on but most people have the end time blinders on and have embraced the bureacratic beast called gov't instead of Christ's way coming from the ignorant populous sea of people. 10 horns are the top members of the G7, now G8, soon G9, then finally the G10 nations. Look at the European Union and the rumours of the NAU, Oceania etc. creating the 10 regions. Its happening out in plain sight.
You are the BEAST like cattle or CHATTEL property.
The drivers licence is property of your gov't, your bank card is property of the Bank if you truly own something you can't be taxed and it can't be taken away.
Remeber its a binary system, night-day, young-old, male-female, good-evil, credit-debit. Jew-Goyim. You can be under the protection of Christ or you can be sold into the babylonian system of pledging under the Talmud.
The elite aren't in the system, they own the system, if everyone is equal before the law then why doesn't the Pope or the Queen need a passport to go from ship to ship. Cause we all have citizenSHIP, the mayor is called your worSHIP or your WARSHIP. Your legal land location includes a townSHIP, you vote for leaderSHIP, engage in partnerSHIPS. blah blah blah.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by BattleofBatoche

When Napolean rose to power and was laying waste to Europe, the Vatican lost its power & income. The pope had to go to England and secure loans from the Bank of England & it's master the patriarch of the Rothschild Dynasty. Since this time all Rothschild patriarchs wear the sovereign cross of Malta indicating they control the monetary system of the world and are gate keepers to the Vaticans wealth.

I have been wanting to ask someone this question, that has been bothering me for a few years.
I have thought if someone came from another planet and had no idea of what was going on but ran across a WWII battle field and saw these two insignias on the opposing vehicles, they would be hard pressed to figure out which side was bad and which side was good.

Can you please give me your insight to what these two different symbols mean?
Was WWII just a war between two rival banking systems?
And are these the logos of banks?

[edit on 8-8-2008 by jmdewey60]

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

What you see is the ancient battle between "Assyria (now Germany)" and ancient lost tribes of Israel (UK, USA, Europe)..........

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by BattleofBatoche

I have been wanting to ask someone this question, that has been bothering me for a few years.
I have thought if someone came from another planet and had no idea of what was going on but ran across a WWII battle field and saw these two insignias on the opposing vehicles, they would be hard pressed to figure out which side was bad and which side was good.

Can you please give me your insight to what these two different symbols mean?
Was WWII just a war between two rival banking systems?
And are these the logos of banks?

[edit on 8-8-2008 by jmdewey60]

Research the star of rephram. This will answer your question. Its either the five pointed star or the six pointed star, but nevertheless major curses coming to the people that use an Eagle & the star of rephram according to the bible. Check out Obediah, only a few verses long.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Here is a crop of a photo from Wikipedia of the new Euro-fighter at an air show in Dubai.
So, what is this roundel on the right?
Is that the new EU insignia?

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join