It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Selling America to terrorist countries

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
It seems like a bad dream when a two years ago we were geared through propaganda to get involved into supporting our congress against a deal with one of the Arab emirate of Dubai to back out of a deal to manage U.S. ports.

This was taken all over the media circus and was tagged with the words national security and terrorist nations.

Today is a very different deal, now our congress is begging this Arabs nations to come and bail out our economy and own a piece of our nation.
What happen with national security and the terrorist nations supporters of Islamic terrorist groups?

How low can a nation goes to save the economy or may I say using the economy to sell out what is left of America.

It seems to me that when it comes to profits and money it doesn’t matter if the nations support terrorist their money is as good as any other money.

Until 2004 during the hype of fighting terrorism many foreign Arabs investors were shun from deals in the US.

The hypocrisy played now is overwhelming and nothing more now than a slap on the face of the American people that has been geared to believer that our American Congress is only looking into our best interest and safety.

Companies is desperate need of investment money are Citigroup Inc. and Merrill Lynch & Co., Carlyle group.

They have not problem with the issue of national security neither with the war on terror as long as they get the capital they need to keep their profits rolling.

Lobbyists Smoothed the Way For a Spate of Foreign Deals, Today, governments in the Persian Gulf, China and Singapore have snapped up $37 billion of stakes in Wall Street, the bedrock of the U.S. financial system. Lawmakers and the White House are welcoming the cash, and there is hardly a peep from the public.

online.wsj.com...

Is American national security at stake? you bet it is

[edit on 26-1-2008 by marg6043]

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Great OP, marg.

Is it about 10% af US business that's owned by Arabs? ..and the rest by the Chinese

They own the debt of US, I know

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I posted this thread more of a way to inform our people that wants to keep up with is up with our nations politicians behind close doors.

I find fascinating the way that our government works with the harts and minds of the American people and how we are manipulated depending what work best for them.

We were up in arms two years ago because the congress elections and democrats trying to win votes using the Dubai deal to get what they wanted.

Now they are all behind close doors selling our nation to the highest bidder and you don't see anything in the media about it.

This just for everybody to read, and get informed.

Thanks for posting Khunmoo.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
well...america is possibly the leading state sponsor of terror of all time... so it's kind of a pot calling the kettle black situation here.
we hate it when the same tactics we once endorsed (and somewhat still do) are used against us...
hell, we're financing a terrorist revolutionary group in iran...so goes to show you how much we really care.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
You should of told me about this thread its good your wrote this. People have to understand that the people who want to kill us China, Iran, & others. Good OP. Madness America has done some crappy things and I have my beef but to compare America with a country that sends pregnant women and little boys and kills to go and suicide bomb people is just wrong.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Thanks for that post mybigunit, actually I am going to take the opportunity to update the security treat that this buy out is going to bring to our nation.

China’s Threat to National Security; What Will Congress Do?

Foreign governments with interests adverse to the U.S. are stockpiling vast sums of money and buying out our country for strategic purposes that threaten national security.

This alarming reality has prompted a congressional hearing today about the threats posed by China’s $200 billion government controlled sovereign wealth fund.

www.economyincrisis.org...

Interesting that this is becoming such a problem that even congress is starting to wake up.

Holding vast US investment can make this nations powerful enough to use it against us.

China has done that before.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Arab = terrorist?

I do hope I'm reading you incorrectly here.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
US- Bush fighting terrorism that happens to be in the middle east, Arabs nations that sponsor terrorist groups is not new and is an ongoing business.

While on the other hand many of these nations in the middle east are buying into our biggest financial institutions.

This will given them the right to influence policies and even change the way our nation fight wars.

No, new, just update ones.

new topics

top topics

join