It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do they do? And why?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 08:28 AM
link   
What do they do and why? Chemtrails
About a week ago I was at school and it was about 2 pm. Well the fact is that I got out for my break to smoke a cigarette in this beautiful sunny day. Suddenly I realized that most people outside are looking at the sky so I also take a look, then I saw one of the weirdest things I have ever seen. The sky was full of perfect white lines. This things where crossing each other and going parallel to one another. There was about 50 lines in all, or as far as I could see. We even saw this small double engine jet making one.

This said, my question is what the purpose of doing such a thing is and what are the effects?

[Edited on 13-2-2004 by TheDarkFlame]

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Must of been an air show or something.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Nop belive me, in a small city like Basel you would know about something like an air show. And besides, who uses something like a Learjet in a air show?

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Maybe it was a PRACTICE for an air show

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
i didn't believe in the chemtrail thing until recently, my wife thought i was crazy until today that is. there were two jets flying in the different directions at about the same height, relatively close to each other. one had a condensation trail that rapidly evaporated, the other had a trail that only hung around and expanded, i got tired of watching the trail linger. she thought it was interesting. they spray here a lot in NW Arkansas, they were spraying all day here today (2/13). i don't know what they are doing, but I'm convinced they are doing something. i wish i could get a hold of a radar record of flights in this area. i am skeptical of what they are doing, because i have been sprayed before. i lived it Tampa a few years back and there was a fruit fly problem...or so they say. funny thing is they sprayed the city daily with malathion, which from what i have seen is not the greatest thing to spray over populated areas. so what the hell are they doing? who knows?

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
damn those chemtrails...i live near the airport and see them all the time...

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Dude, those are the mind control drugs they're spraying. They're spraying them all over the world. Supposed to make us docile or something. It probably means they're going to take over soon.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Its reallyt just air condensing and forming small "clouds" that linger behind the aircraft for extended periods of time.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I can't believe how desparate people are to believe that everything is okay. They are spraying and it is so obvious it makes me want to scream out about it.

The real issue is who and why?

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Who and why? Why the wealthy elite of the world! Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, the Walton's, the Rockefellers, etc... or it could just be the world's oldest families - the "royalty." If I was as greedy as them, I sure as hell would want to control every individual on this planet. When you are greedy, you want more, more, MORE! A million, 100 million, billion, 40 billion, it just isn't enough! You've got to have control over individuals after that.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
During the day Friday, I was outside and saw 2 planes flying parallel to each other. One was leaving trails all the way across the sky, the one next to it, it's trails were fading a few seconds later. What's with that?

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by pyxsul
During the day Friday, I was outside and saw 2 planes flying parallel to each other. One was leaving trails all the way across the sky, the one next to it, it's trails were fading a few seconds later. What's with that?

There is no way to reliably estimate the altitude of an aircraft by eye alone. Furthermore, commercial aircraft come in all different sizes. Two planes that apear to be the same size can actually be many thousands of feet apart verticaly.

Weather conditions at 35,000 feet are considerably diferent than the conditions on the ground. A difference of a thousand feet can mean the difference between a contrail that disipates rapidly and one that persists.

Contrails are make up of condensed water vapour. Clouds are also made up of condensed water vapour. Therefore contrails should behave the same as clouds. If the conditions are right for a cloud to persist in the sky, then a contrail can also persist.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by EmbryonicEssence
Who and why? Why the wealthy elite of the world! Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, the Walton's, the Rockefellers, etc... or it could just be the world's oldest families - the "royalty." (...)

They all live under the very same sky...

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   
There have been several posts about Chem. trails here on ATS and that's kind of wierd. Personally i havent seen any but it's wierd.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Earlier today I witnessed 4 trails coming from one point. My guess is that It's just some air traffic over Detroit. I live in about the dead center of Michigan. I've been noticing these more ever since I started reading about chemtrails. Must mean they are fake? Not saying they or aren't, however.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by pyxsul
I've been noticing these more ever since I started reading about chemtrails.

Ahhh, the key to the whole problem. It�s a self fulfilling conspiracy.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kronos

Originally posted by EmbryonicEssence
Who and why? Why the wealthy elite of the world! Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, the Walton's, the Rockefellers, etc... or it could just be the world's oldest families - the "royalty." (...)

They all live under the very same sky...

ah, butt the secret satanic spells of lucifer and the genetic experiments of the aliens give them protection.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
Ahhh, the key to the whole problem. It�s a self fulfilling conspiracy.

Sounds highly logical, as would a lot of the other conspiracies on this site if one was to witness them theirself a few times.

top topics

join