It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas Hoaxers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I got to wondering - what if some the witness of the Texas UFO didn't see anything, and are just lying?

Obviously, something was seen, a UFO, as it is NOT identified. And we know the Air Force lied - no F16s in area, 2 weeks later, 10 were in the area.

You have that one guy who says he saw all the detail on it, who was hunting. It was so big, it seemed it would have blocked out the light. Now I know the object was reported to have lights and whatnot. But this guy didn't mention any of that. How did he see all that detail? And unless I am mistaken, he is the only one to report it being so low. Could he be just full of it?

I am sure something was seen, but I think we need to look at some of the more extraordinary claims w/ a skeptical eye.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Lord XIII

It was more than likely the stealth blimp, which skunkworks had on the drawing board since the early 80s. Do some research on it and you will find it fits in perfectly with this and many other sightings. It seems that as well as being operational the military could also be using it to set of the UFO community for a big dissapointment when declassified.

new topics

join