It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could some one tell me if...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
they can see my post in this thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It should be the last post in the thread (at the time of this writing), but I cannot see it...it's as if it is not there.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
It's not there.

Never mind.

MonKey

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
This sometimes happens to me too. Its a glitch somehow related to a thread going from one page to the next. The only way Ive been able to solve it is by making another post (which I then often edit-out) or wait for someone else to make a post.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Valhall, your post is probably the first one on page 5. The next time someone posts it will show up. It is a glitch that appears every so often.I first noticed it in the November 5th Thread.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Nope Valhall...sorry, can't see it

Peace

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

I see nothing, nothing! -shultz

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Okay, thanks guys!

*doop dweeb-a-dweeb-a doo!*

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
clicking in thread posts shows ... you made these posts so far

not sure which one you are referring to though as you didn't mention what the post subject was .

hope that helps

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Thanks justyc. Just as stated by the other posters, as soon as some one else posted to the thread, mine showed up at the top of page 5. Glitchy.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
happened to me yesterday as well.

its glitchcore, ATS is trying to get funky.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Well, while we're watching the military machine react to this sighting as if they are still using the playbook written in 1947, I can't help but notice that they are operating in familiar territory in more than one way. Not only in the way they are handling things, but in the exact territory they are operating in. With Carswell AFB allegedly being where the wooden crate was taken from Roswell AFB in 1947, and now Carswell being the base from which a whole swarm of silent F-16s flew from - they are literally in their old stomping grounds!

This post? I can see it.

top topics

join