It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Define the NWO for me???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

Well being that you asked what my ideal of "NWO" was, I'll tell you.

I'm finding all types from crazy nutjobber parranoid people to disinfanchized individuals are misusing the term "NWO".

They are spectualularizing their lack of power to try to serve their own got and gain. No suprize there. It's about what I expected.

A little spin. A little properganda and a large LIE.

The New World Order

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Is it possible that when Bush Sr. talked about the NWO he was referring to the world now that only has one Super Power (former Soviet Union gone..."mr. Gorbachev, take down these wals" R. Reagan etc..)? I mean, then we have the Project for a New American Century (PNAC) people made up mostly of neo cons in the 90's drawing up the script for what has been mostly played out over the past 7 years or so...

I don't think the fundamental reasoning behind a one world government is bad in and of it self. If it could be designed to incorporate the bill of rights, and a constitution that preserved democratic values with freedom, justice, and various liberties...It could end up serving humanity in much better ways...think of the possibilities of a world existing in peace, where starvation and lack of health care were non-existent; where everyone had access to an education or vocational training; where the world cooperated in research & development, and in space exploration and mining activities etc...think how much we could shrink down the aggregate defense budget world wide and put that into improving agriculture and helping the ecosystem?

Nationalism, certainly hasn't been man's best friend! Perhaps, we should think about other models, but the key her is "think"...it needs to be a system that will work, unfortunately, look at the types of people that tend to emerge in positions of power...there must be some way for a new design to come about that isn't totally dominated by control freaks and anti-social war mongering dictatorial monsters!!!

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by skyshow

I don't think the fundamental reasoning behind a one world government is bad in and of it self. If it could be designed to incorporate the bill of rights, and a constitution that preserved democratic values with freedom, justice, and various liberties...It could end up serving humanity in much better ways...think of the possibilities of a world existing in peace, where starvation and lack of health care were non-existent; where everyone had access to an education or vocational training...

And this NWO should be forced down the throat of the world by the US because we are such a shining light of all these examples you have listed? We are the richest country in the world and there are people living on the streets. The Constitution has been suspended since 1933, and our entire court system practices public policy, not law, exclusively for the profit by the private entity known as the BAR Association. National votes have been counted in secret since JFK. Shall I continue?

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

And this NWO should be forced down the throat of the world by the US because we are such a shining light of all these examples you have listed? We are the richest country in the world and there are people living on the streets. The Constitution has been suspended since 1933, and our entire court system practices public policy, not law, exclusively for the profit by the private entity known as the BAR Association. National votes have been counted in secret since JFK. Shall I continue?

Of course not...if it were to happen I would want to see a liberalized NWO, the one we are presented is by conservatives and neo-conservatives. Conservative policy is what gives us the homeless and other social problems by diverting the treasury over to the military industrial complex and bypassing social programs.

I don't of course, agree with your assertions that the constitution was suspended in 33'. Your final comments regarding the judicial branch is mere opinion and conjecture...

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

It has been a while since I have gotten into any type of religious debate and I may be way off base here since it has also been a while since I sat down and read the Bible, but correct me if I am wrong...Isn't the NWO and a One World Government already in place when the Anti Christ sits at the head of the table? I have always been under the impression that the Anti Christ takes over full control, but the One World Government is already set up. He just rises through the ranks, gets embraced by the people, then gets total control. For that to happen, there must already be a One World Government in place.

To get to your original question, what is the NWO... it is an ideology. It is a train of thought, a philosophy if you will, more so than an action. The actions behind the NWO are to set up a One World Government and a global control grid. I realize many people do not see a problem with this and actually believe it is a good thing, but it is not. Just look at how corrupt the system is now. Look at how fraudulent our elections are all across the board. Now minimize it to one single election for all the marbles... what you get are people in power who care nothing about you who have control of everything. Checks and Balances? Forget it! Not in a One World Government. You will become a "Global Slave". It's not about money...it's about power and control. Eventually...in time... the goal will be to reduce the World's population by 80% and it will be done under the guise of "saving the planet".

Now I realize some people do not see that as a problem either...but you will when one of that 80% is your mother, father, brother, aunt, uncle or friend. When someone is deemed "useless" due to age, injury, whatever...they will have to be "removed" as they will be a burden to "the planet" and not productive. In a One World Government, you may still go to work...but it will be in a work camp. You may still go to work, but it won't be for the prosperity of yourself and your family, it will be for the benefit of Big Brother. YOU and YOUR NEEDS will not matter one bit.

Then you have to consider Eugenics. There is some theories that suggest you as an individual will not matter one bit. Your gene pool will. Depending on who your descendants are will determine if you are one of the 80% that must be removed.

As far as I am concerned, feel free to wish for it and think it is a good thing all you want too. That doesn't make it so. With the right language and argument I could probably make you believe that sticking an M-80 firecracker into your rectum and lighting the fuse is good for you and a healthy thing to do, but it won't change the reality that it will blow your arse apart. As the old saying goes, "Be careful what you wish for, cause you just might get it".

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

I hate dealing in religion. You are wrong but I am unable to prove it as the texts can be intrupeted both ways, within the bible.

However if you factor in other elements such as nostradamus, you can see that the antichrist figure trys to get the "one world" govenment set up. He excludes the U.S, marking us as the great "satan", then he claims to be god, causing everyone else to wake up.

The NWO is a illusion created within your own minds to keep you from seeing the truth.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by skyshow

Of course not...if it were to happen I would want to see a liberalized NWO, the one we are presented is by conservatives and neo-conservatives. Conservative policy is what gives us the homeless and other social problems by diverting the treasury over to the military industrial complex and bypassing social programs.

It is nice to daydream upon a Utopian vision, but in reality and from left to right...

...absolute power corrupts absolutely. -Lord Acton

I don't of course, agree with your assertions that the constitution was suspended in 33'. Your final comments regarding the judicial branch is mere opinion and conjecture...

Um, actually no.

Senate Report 93-549
U.S. Constitution invalid for nearly 75 years
A Bigger Picture (Rise of the NWO)
Do Not Watch This Video...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join