It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All You So Called American Patriots

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   
This is why voting in your "democracy", my "democracy" (as im sure it happens here, i'm Canadian), and any so called "democracy" is a freaking joke. As a libertarian Canuck, when you guy's decide to revolt, and I hope it's soon, i'm at least one ally to your north that will be more that happy to put a bullet into the likes of these obviously lying jackasses, that are standing there like deer in headlights in that video. Wake the # up! Idiots like these guys are stealing elections, and when confronted stand there with stupid ass looks on their faces! We are being beaten by retards, because we are complacent. Makes me disgusted to be human......what the hell?

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 26-1-2008 by morthn1waytoskinacat]

Mod Note: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1/26/2008 by Gools]

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
A little addendum for you Canadian and Mexican patriots to chew on....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Notice is says Repubic, not Democracy!

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by RRconservative

ok, it's a democratic republic .... LOL

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by RRconservative

That's not a "chicken", that's a Rhode Island red hen!

A republic is a form of democracy.
Do you vote for your representatives? Local, state, national? Yes
Do you vote for senators within the state and to represent your state in the national senate? Yes
Do you vote for the president of the nation? Yes
Do you vote on amendments to the constitution, state and national? Yes
Do all these people you vote for, themselves make votes for appointments, laws, and policy? Yes.

It is a democratic system, all the way through.

Now where you are getting confused, is that we are not a direct democracy - that is, we vote for people to vote on laws for us, rather than directly voting ourselves. The distinction is, however, moot because there is no such thing as a 100% direct democracy - unless everyone in the nation somehow managed to vote every single waking moment of their lives, which I'm sure we're all aware, is asking a bit much.

We have a long, long, long way to go before our nation ceases being a democracy, but thank you for doing your part to further that shift away from Democracy and towards oligarchical totalitarianism with this insipid "Nurr, we's nots a da-ma-kra-see!" meme. After all, if we're not a democracy, then we must be something else, so it's okay to have a powerless populace, right?

Putz.

[edit on 30-1-2008 by The Walking Fox]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Im glad you cleared that up for me RR..... it all makes so much more sense now. Never mind everyone , go back to sleep........and a hardy sieg heil to you, by the way. See you on the cctv(or in the railcar, or concentration camp, or wherever you and your jackbootlick collaborators like to hang as you watch the fall of everything your ancestors fought and died for).

BTW, Isalamaphobe=jackass

[edit on 30-1-2008 by morthn1waytoskinacat]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Excellent retort Fox. Intelligent and well worded. Unfortunately you may have used to many big words, and Mr. Flag Waving Arab Hater will unlikley be able to comprehend. I expect a reply any time of "y'all er just a bunch a pinko commie raghead lovin' butt munches, who like boys", or some such other juvenile nonsense.
Hooray for modern edumacation....

top topics

join