It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indigo Boy From Mars!! A Must Read!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Maybe, whether the kid is telling the truth or what he thinks is the truth or he just has an over active imagination is way beyond my professional skills. Hell I can't even put two matching pairs of socks together most mornings. It is an interesting story but the reaction and answers of the kid in the video when asked the questions from the Camelot team just seam a little , I don't know, coached? rehearsed? for some reason I don't trust that Dr. guy as I don't trust many Dr.s. Maybe its just me but I get a weird feeling about that guy. I think he's been duping that family making them believe that the boy is more than he really is and has been spoon feeding the kids ego and coaching him on what to say.

But, I am probably wrong like most times.

[edit on 17-4-2008 by QBSneak000]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Before you discount that people exist on Mars,while the combined rover times is now over 10 Earth years,let me show you live faces.
The underground cities scenario seems to dovetail with my 5 years of observations,since when I see lines of animals in approach of the rovers,it' like they were released simultaneously like a herd from a compound,like a day-trip.It sounds comical,but that is my understanding in early 2009.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join