It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indigo Boy From Mars!! A Must Read!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I posted about this kid a long time ago, when i first joined ats...

but I guess nice repost?

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

I knew I´ve seen this boy...

many thanks Mike for another big thread..

[edit on 27-1-2008 by anti72]

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
www.crystalinks.com...
A page about Lemuria.
That page mentions floods and has a link to sacred geometry where you can find that merkaba thing.

And some more about merkabas:
www.bestcrystals.com...

EDIT:
Found some more
starryskies.com...
In the video he mentions that they wanted to make Jupiter into a second sun.

[edit on 27-1-2008 by Blue10110]

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Fascinating little boy.
I watched the video and particularly when the little boy was drawing the solar system in a board. it was an overhead view and the planets looked accurate in their positions around the sun, a picture like you would expect from a navigational chart.

He also mentioned the indigenous races of his planet an that they were totally self sufficient with each one developing their own design of weapons and their own unique technological advancements. Different types of interstellar propulsion for each race.
He said that Martian races were taller than today people and earth inhabitants were even taller. The era of giants maybe?
It also came to my mind that many ancient civilizations on earth picture little planes or people dressed in some kind of space suits in their pottery, could those be Martians?
The boy did not provide any explanation or timelines on how the then earthly civilization developed their space age. I don't think anyone asked such a question on that video anyway.
He also mentioned of another race, not from Mars neither from Earth that was responsible for an offensive that lost his life.
Also mentioned how the Martian races tried to turn Jupiter in a second sun by injecting something that was carried inside capsules but failed not from the lack of knowledge or lack of resources but from lack of coordination between them since they were at war with themselves and others at the same time. They were never at war with beings from our planet though, according to his stories.

The overall story depicts the Martian races as a power hungry society, having knowledge and practicing trading in not one but many different galaxies that one day decided to alter the very nature of the solar system, probably following other alien races achievements they witnessed among the many worlds they traveled.
The boy did not provide any insight of civilizations in other galaxies and star systems the alleged Martians had knowledge off.

edit:

The boy also said we the people of today should fund technologies that could end wars! Defensive technology maybe?
I also noticed he talks about a limited number of his species living on Mars today or either some kind of automated self reliant technology that prevents earth probes, probably the ones probably using radioactive fuel or parts to reach their planet. This could make sense in terms of advancements in defensive technology that identifies and disables any devices suspect of utilizing aspects of the strongest force we can harness today, nuclear force, radioactive modules/weapons from reaching near a planet.

Its a fascinating story by itself that could make a fascinating sci-fi book if given in more detail.

Lets hope someone will write a book about what this little boy says for the heck of it.

[edit on 27-1-2008 by spacebot]

My feelings about this video and what this boy says are that whatever the boy claims is not original.
Martians, Jupiter turning in to a sun, other races, galaxies, technology etc.
It looks like this boy has been fed by theories already known and speculated,
We learn that his father was/is a military. He is no longer around. Could it be that this boy was the subject of a weird educational experiment from a very early age for an ambitious space program but with limited resources?

[edit on 27-1-2008 by spacebot]

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by anti72

i like ur comparison of the starwars boy to the mars boy

i think they do look the same maybe there is a conspiracy on this as well

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacebot
Martians, Jupiter turning in to a sun, other races, galaxies, technology etc.
It looks like this boy has been fed by theories already known and speculated,
Could it be that this boy was the subject of a weird educational experiment from a very early age for an ambitious space program but with limited resources?

And why should a seven year old be fed this stuff? All this is beyond the comprehension of a child that young. Was it for money? Are those in Project Camelot suckers to have been taken for a ride by this youngster?

And what has all this got to do with an 'ambitious' Russian space program with 'limited resources'? I don't see the connection!

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I will only say this:

Read the information on this link, is quite simple to understend:

Link

Then go see again the boy's intervew...and decide for your self if it's true or staged

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacebot

Originally posted by senshido

Originally posted by Leto
Mars is still pretty much unknown to us, even with the rovers. We don't even know everything about our own planet. From what I understand, the rovers can only see the surface of Mars, if I'm right about that then there's a lot more to discover about Mars.

Well we know quite a bit actually. It's smaller than earth, its gravity couldn't keep an atmosphere. Oh and at the equator, it's -60, double that at the poles!

Mars is one cold, desolate place...Anyhoot, didn't want to hijack this thread with facts.

Yes but its a rocky planet in a solar system filled with gas giants, its earthlike, it can be adjusted to human living conditions, its the nearest planet to us, its a miracle a planet like mars is around and so close to another planet with intelligent species that desperately need a stepping stone for their space initiative which is in its infancy. It might have harbored life before, life might exist at some form on it as we speak. If other space civilizations exist and one of them wanted to establish a permanent presence here no matter what and does not want to get involved in our affairs as it should have been from a Prime Directive between spacefairing intelligent species consensus, Mars IS the place to do it!

Shoot this story involves space crafts and motherships..and where are the factories? the factory workes homes? the building plants? the shopping malls, adult theaters, or books? heck the cities from which these space crafts emerged? They vanished from the face of Mars entirely?

No, if you were to watch humans incognito why park on a far away, freezing planet, earth is covered in water; find a spot and park your ship underwater; its still more hospitable than Mars..

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue10110

sorry, this one is debunked !
the photo was heavily photoshopped..

www.huttoncommentaries.com...
forum.netteadresse.de...

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
The boy appears as he believes everything he says. I am familiar with NLP and I can tell.
You can find many weird stuff going on in Russia, especially in research, I am not an expert but you can find lot of things over the internet. They think quite differently from Europians or Americans, they're more "out of the box".
I can't find any reasonable explanation why this boy thinks he is from Mars, so my guess is that somewhere, sometime, someone "downloaded" all this info to him and the boy actually believes everything he says.
I didn't find anything at all that was truly original from whatever the boy says. Everything was a known issue and public information or speculation even before the year that kid was born. I am not saying that the boy is fake.

Any clever race looking for stage areas in our solar system would choose Mars and not anything else, if they wanted to be on a planet and wanted nothing to do with us, humans on earth. Mars is the ideal place.
How is earths deep underwater environment more hospitable than Mars terrain for living breathing beings? Its about the same in terms of hospitability (sp) plus you wouldn't have any space police on your back in case there is one, asking questions about whats your purpose of building stealth bases on an inhabited planet from indigenous races having much inferior technology than your own.

The timeline the boy is referring speaks about hundreds of thousands of years ago. Heck, we can hardly find things existing only 100.000 years ago on the planet we live and breathe, are we supposed to spot anything 800.000 years old on the surface of another planet looking from distance?

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
There are many cases of those channeling beings who claim to be from other planets or galaxies and this boy is a natural medium who's a product of a bad marriage with a mother who's working all the time where he's left alone a lot. This doesn't help either as such a home environment contributes toward dissociative tendencies in young children -- especially in children with mediumistic tendencies which is something that you're born with.

Google up the channeler Lazarus so you can get some idea what I'm talking about here.

In any case, and thank-goodness for this.. the dust has settled in his domestic environment and he's now just a regular kid. Presently, his main quest is to be just like all Russian boys his age and he's particularly adverse toward being called 'different'. Hopefully, he will not have any more episodes of spirit intrusions... at least until he's much older where he will then be able to process such information and understand it more.

But in this case, in my view, I don't see this as a reincarnation case.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
This is all #!! hav any of u noticed that watever he said was after reading books!!!!oh yeah n if he is so gr8 how come he doesnt kno where the sphynx opens from coz he is a dumbass!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Saw this thread, so thought you all might like to see a movie that seems to be based on this story called Martian Child.
You can download the movie off Piratebay, here's a link, have a great day everyone

thepiratebay.org...

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Smugallo

Your an idiot..

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I watched the video and yes it is interesting but....I don't know it seems like the kid has a very active imagination. Hell, so did I when I was that age that doesn't mean any of my fantasy's were real. As for him mentioning specifics like "Ion/plasma drive" for his space ship......with the sci-fi on TV, movies and comics these days, it would be easy think of on the spot. As much as it is entertaining Im having a hard time believing any of it. You can go on any web site and read about these kinds of things and then fabricate your own story.

Does he believe it himself? probably...most kids want to feel "special" so when they are told that they are they will start to believe it.......simple psychology. The first time he told his story I believe they were sitting around a camp fire....hmmm camp fire stories....I remember doing something like this as a kid too.

And don't even get me started on the whole "Indigo Child" bull.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Great post by the way Mike

To add to my post above though, I guess there is no scientific way to prove his claims and if the kid truly believes his story then.....who am I to say that he's wrong. Still though, for me its more likely that aliens are landing in my back yard to throw me a kegger than this only because I too at that age had an over active imagination and told lots of interesting stories to even thinking of unheard of at the time, technologies that the world didn't see until now......doesn't mean that I was special or an indigo child. I probably watched too much tv and played D&D too often as a kid.

[edit on 16-4-2008 by QBSneak000]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   

This long and fascinating article was written by the respected Russian writer Gennady Belimov, a University Professor and researcher who was present at the camp where Boriska first started to speak of his experiences several years ago.

Gennady Belimov

"Imagine, when everyone was sitting around the bonfire in the evening, this little boy, about seven years old, suddenly and loudly demanded silence: he was going to tell us about the inhabitants of Mars and about their trips to Earth," one of the witnesses shared his impressions. "Well, someone was still chatting in a low voice, and then the boy strictly demanded our full attention, or else "there would be no story".

And so the other conversations died off. And this is when – the round faced child with the big eyes, in a summer T-shirt and a cool baseball cap, completely unafraid of the adults, began an unbelievable story. About the Martian civilization, about megalith-cities and Martian space ships, about flights to other planets, and about the country of Lemuria on Earth, about the life of which he knew personally, having at some point flown here from Mars to this huge continent in the middle of the ocean and had friends there…

He was only seven years old when this happened....

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
It's interesting that he mentions an opening behind the sphinx. There is truth to this, I remember watching a program about the sphinx and there acctually is a chamber within the sphinx. On the show I think I remember that the opening was actually on the back of the sphinx neck, it had been covered up. (This was some time ago, the exact location of the opening is sketchy in my memory and could have been found anywhere behind the head, regardless the fact remains that an opening DOES exists) Because I know I seen the show on TV and thus it was a result of mainstream media, I do not believe its claims that there was nothing in the sphinx.

On an additional sphinx side note some people have speculated that the sphinx was actually built quite sometime before the pyramids themselves.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by king9072

Perhaps the kid watched the same show you did as well as many other tv shows/documentaries/sci fi............could this be the source of his active imagination or is he really a reborn mars spaceship indigo kid pilot.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I am of the opinion that this kid is telling the truth, but only partly. I do not subscribe to the belief that there is an alien civilization on Mars now. But yes, it is probable that there was one tens of thousands of years ago which vanished under mysterious circumstances. Perhaps there was a catastrophe that wiped out civiization there.

So what he's talking about could be memories of a long gone race of extraterrestrials inhabiting Mars.

There's a thread of mine, that to many would seem to border on science fiction! But it may have happened, who knows? Can Anyone Debunk This Theory? [A mistake that needs correction in the OP is, instead of 'Mars was finally destroyed (which is now the Asteroid Belt)', read it as 'Planet X (Which is now the Asteroid belt)'].

In a nut shell, what this kid says may be partially true!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join