It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indigo Boy From Mars!! A Must Read!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Just got done viewing the video. Didn't realize there was one and only read what was on that page thinking that was it... but the video interview is very interesting and I will comment more on it later.

I only have issues with anyone predicting catastrophic events because as we all know, none of those kinds of predictions ever come true -- and thank god for that! lol

I think it's great that the Camelot crew was able to travel to Russia to interview this young man but will comment later on this interview and thanks Mike for posting a link to it!

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nemiro
Wha? I swear this was posted aggggeeeesssss ago, by someone else. I DEFINITELY remember reading this stroy before.

The story is old but Project Camelot interviewed the kid a few months ago and they posted the video on their website on 1-25-08, that's why its getting attention again.

[edit on 26-1-2008 by dreb13]

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leto
Mars is still pretty much unknown to us, even with the rovers. We don't even know everything about our own planet. From what I understand, the rovers can only see the surface of Mars, if I'm right about that then there's a lot more to discover about Mars.

Well we know quite a bit actually. It's smaller than earth, its gravity couldn't keep an atmosphere. Oh and at the equator, it's -60, double that at the poles!

Mars is one cold, desolate place...Anyhoot, didn't want to hijack this thread with facts.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
Uh oh.

This kid is saying some major catastrophic event is coming up next year and it's got something to do with water. Major ice-cap melt? Flooding on all continental coastlines around globe? NYC looking more like Venice, Italy only without the gondolas? Hoo-boy! I'm packing my bags and heading for the hills!

Let's see now. That's 2009 = 11 or it could be 1+1 +9 -- kinda reminds me of 9-11. Whatever the case may be, there are those numbers again. hmmm

Do I believe any of this. No

can i ask you were you heard about the nyc looking more like venice thing?

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Has anyone watched the video and wishes to comment?
I watched it and several points throughout were striking/revealing.

1: he mentioned he was a "pilot". They finally had him loosely narrow this down to a "pilot of a spaceship powered by plasma/ion drives"

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I think the kid is telling the truth, in fact i believe him. Alex Collier said that way back during the time before we were genetically altered, humans did have a colony on mars, and that they had a greater lung capacity and were much taller than the people today. He also goes on to mention that humans in the past had copper based blood and survived mainly on carbon dioxide instead of oxygen.

Boriska said that the people on mars would breath carbon dioxide

"No, I'm not afraid, we live forever. There was a catastrophe on Mars, where I lived before. There were the same people as us, but there was a nuclear war and everything burned. Some people survived and houses were built, and new weapons. There was also a change of continents there. However that continent was not large. Martians breathe air which is mostly carbon dioxide. If they came to our planet, they would always stay near smoke stacks."

www.projectcamelot.net...

here he says it in the interview at one point

Google Video Link

video.google.com...

so yea what are you guys gonna say now...Alex collier had that interview in 1995. Boriska was born in 1996...Alex stopped talking in 2001, except for the recent japan interview which is yet to be released in 2007. I really doubt that a Russian boy and mother that barely know how to speak or read English will go online and read up on Aexs work.

But i bet you some skeptic on this thread will be like "oh well his mother has probably been researching this stuff before he was born and just started telling him this at a young age to build up this grand conspiracy to get some money from project Camelot and to write a book"

this kid is the real deal!!!

oh and i dont think he could have watched it on youtube, youtube was started in 2005, and then google video later...Boriska started officallly as they say talking about this when he was 7 years old. He is 12 now so back in 2003 he said that humans in the past would breath carbon dioxide...way before alexes video came online and i doubt that his writing was even published in Russian.

he said the carbon gas thing in 2003 but it got published in 2004 and 5 in privada

english.pravda.ru...

[edit on 26-1-2008 by ATSGUY]

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY

Hi ATSGUY, I've posted information on that vision I saw in the post below. I was corresponding with Uri Geller (I know that sounds unbelievable but it's true, lol) at that time and that's who the psychic was that I mention in my post on this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Great informative post as always Mike
I have always been interested in Indigo children but I do think Project Camelot have gone a little far as what if this little boy is just a good story teller ?

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY

Hi ATSGUY, I've posted information on that vision I saw in the post below. I was corresponding with Uri Geller (I know that sounds unbelievable but it's true, lol) at that time and that's who the psychic was that I mention in my post on this.

oh ok loool, yea i know timedrifter and his vision of seeing nyc flooded

7. I am not sure, I think there is some sort of shift, I did have visions of new york city being submerded like venice italy, but from the sky you couldnt tell, cause all the road and walk ways are elevated above the water.

i thought u just now are posting this vision, but i saw you posed it in the thread...

you know timedrifter posted it on page 9 of the thread

and i guess you were just telling him you saw it too

nice vision...well i am sure its not really nice, but hey it does add some credibility to Boriskas story when he said that the whole world will also be flooded at parts.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I really flipped out when I saw that timedrifter had seen the same thing!

You just don't run into anything like that where someone else has vision similar to your own.

I don't know what it means and it's never happened to me before but that he had the same vision causes me to wonder if there's going to be a tsunami hitting NYC someday!

That someone else saw the same thing seems to add some kind of validity to this vision. And for each of us to describe it as NYC looking like Venice... Wow!

[edit on 26-1-2008 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I really flipped out when I saw that timedrifter had seen the same thing!

You just don't run into anything like that where someone else has vision similar to your own.

I don't know what it means and it's never happened to me before but that he had the same vision causes me to wonder if there's going to be a tsunami hitting NYC someday!

That someone else saw the same thing seems to add some kind of validity to this vision. And for each of us to describe it as NYC looking like Venice... Wow!

[edit on 26-1-2008 by Palasheea]

yea man, oh and dude not only that but yesterday i saw on the discovery channel a preview for a new future disaster show and they showed new york covered in water like halfway to some of the skyscrapers...near the end it said in big captions "this is our future"...so they are saying if there ever is major flooding on earth that nyc is gonna be flooded!

nice man i really think thats some crazy stuff Time drifter writing it and saying he saw nyc looking like venic, than you post that you had the same vision on like the 80th page of the thread...and now boriska says that there will be major flooding along with discovery channel and other scientists saying if that ever does happen allot of places will be under water and they show a digital scene of nyc under water....Crazy man crazy

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Good point ATSGUY!
That this boy says it's going to happen in 2009 -- 1+1+9 -- reminds me of 9/11 so maybe this represents NYC!

Lol... I know it's just a coincidence but so are those correlations about NYC being flooded like that too.

Sure hope it's just one of those predictions that don't come true but if the ice-caps keep melting.. who knows??

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
sounds a bit like Sleepers story, maybe he should come explain something here.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by senshido

Originally posted by Leto
Mars is still pretty much unknown to us, even with the rovers. We don't even know everything about our own planet. From what I understand, the rovers can only see the surface of Mars, if I'm right about that then there's a lot more to discover about Mars.

Well we know quite a bit actually. It's smaller than earth, its gravity couldn't keep an atmosphere. Oh and at the equator, it's -60, double that at the poles!

Mars is one cold, desolate place...Anyhoot, didn't want to hijack this thread with facts.

Yes but its a rocky planet in a solar system filled with gas giants, its earthlike, it can be adjusted to human living conditions, its the nearest planet to us, its a miracle a planet like mars is around and so close to another planet with intelligent species that desperately need a stepping stone for their space initiative which is in its infancy. It might have harbored life before, life might exist at some form on it as we speak. If other space civilizations exist and one of them wanted to establish a permanent presence here no matter what and does not want to get involved in our affairs as it should have been from a Prime Directive between spacefairing intelligent species consensus, Mars IS the place to do it!

[edit on 26-1-2008 by spacebot]

[edit on 26-1-2008 by spacebot]

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

Thanks Odessy! Whether this is a fairy tale or not, it does make interesting reading! And who knows? Scientists are gradually coming around to the theory that Mars, after all, may have been inhabited in the distant past, what with the discovery of water etc.

And Pravda is much maligned in the West. Just like FOX and CNN are in the East!!

The universe is far, far stranger than one can ever imagine, but we profess to know EVERYTHING about it!! Better to have an open mind, what?

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Couple of things first...

The whole flood in Russia thing, i cant remember for the life of me (useless i no) but i remember someone else saying there will be a flood in Russia in 2009. strange.

Also with the Sphinx opening behind the ears - if you take a look at any picture of the sphinx from the right angle you will clearly see some kind of opening with a rectangular block blocking the entrance.

The opening seems about 9 to 10 feet tall and 4 to 5 feet wide with a 2 foot wide gap between between the opening wall and the block.

It's been cemented over now as part of the 'restoration' (what other ancient monument have they restored like that so that it physically changes its appearance???) but you can still it...

Boriska has been inerviewed a few times and the last time i read he was interviewed they said he had slowly lost his memories of the past and was more intetested in video games and teenager stuff.

He said he still had vague memories but they weren't as strong as before. He was hoping they would come back...

Sorry for the lack of links, i'm in a rush

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Stuff like this is always dripping out of Russia, I remember reading of several self-proclaimed healers touring Russia...The kind that supposedly cure cancer by blowing on you. :/

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Donoso

LOL.

yawn..

u have got to be kidding. and i'm no skeptic

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

Thank you ATSGUY, Alex Collier has filled in the missing links of knowledge that I already had been privy too. Most will brand him ludicrous, but our individual eternal spirits recognize the truth when it is spoken.

No one has all the answers but collectively together the human race has a better then even change if we work together instead of killing one another on a daily bases.

For things to change we as a human race have to change for the better and you know what, we are very capable of doing so if we want to head in the right direction. Rik Riley

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Don't panic. I just saw a future-based documentary on travel and survival in space. The Galactic Council has approved the demolishing of earth to make way for a hyperspace-bypass and the constructor ships are on their way.

If you don't believe me, go look at the documentary yourself. It's called "The Hitch-hikers Guide to the Galaxy."

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join