It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indigo Boy From Mars!! A Must Read!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Today I received an alert from Project Camelot about a fascinating article now available in English written by the noted Russian writer, University Professor and researcher, Gennady Belimov, who was present at the camp where Boriska, the boy from Mars, spoke of his experiences several years ago.

Boriska.
Courtesy: Project Camelot

According to the article, the translation is currently 50% complete and they hope to post the entire article within a few days.

"Imagine, when everyone was sitting around the bonfire in the evening, this little boy, about seven years old, suddenly and loudly demanded silence: he was going to tell us about the inhabitants of Mars and about their trips to Earth."

The round faced child with the big eyes, in a summer T-shirt and a cool baseball cap, completely unafraid of the adults, began an unbelievable story. About the Martian civilization, about megalith-cities and Martian space ships, about flights to other planets, and about the country of Lemuria on Earth, about the life of which he knew personally, having at some point flown here from Mars to this huge continent in the middle of the ocean and had friends there…

Boriska announced that he use to live on Mars, and that the planet was habitable, but that it survived the worst catastrophe in its history, the loss of its atmosphere, and now a few remaining inhabitants live in underground cities. At that time he often flew to the Earth on trade and scientific research missions. It would seem that he himself was a pilot of a space vessel. This was at the time of the Lemurian civilization, and he had a Lemurian friend, who died before his eyes…

"A huge catastrophe happened on Earth, where mountains exploded and a huge continent broke apart and sunk under the water, and all of a sudden a huge stone fell on the building where my friend was," reported Boriska. "I couldn't save him. And now on Earth we should meet again…"

More

Now what does one make of this? Seems to be in the realm of science fiction. But who knows? And what if it's true?

Also: projectcamelot.org...

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Oh, those silly Russians. They're always coming up with crazy stories. Pravda is just the Slavic version of the National Enquirer.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   
What I found interesting during the interview is how he talks of large "soul stones" or Merkaba stones that carry the souls of the warriors. He states that the stones were broken, and that is how he came to earth. I immediately thought of John Lear's claim of a soul stone on the moon, and how it attracts souls somehow.

I think that the older Boriska gets, the more he forgets. He seems like such a sweet kid. Project Camelot has a donation link for him, and 100% of the money donated goes directly to Boriska and his Mother.

I would love to find out more about the "soul stones", and how they work.

[edit on 26-1-2008 by yankeerose]

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Thanks for the info mikesingh.

It seems very interesting.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Not at all interesting i'm afraid. The fact that they have a donation link up, and all the profits go to him and his mother?

That's why they are making up a story.

Ever see the documentary on the Russian kid that was about 13 stone, turns out towards the end his mother was making him large by injecting him with some kind of drug. All because she wanted her son and herself to have some publicity for a little bit of coin, and that is exactly what they got.

Plus i take anything from the Project Camelot site with a pinch of salt.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Yeah it's not like Mars is an unknown entity at this time, NASA is moving not one, but two rovers on the planet, while satellites are orbiting and taking pictures.

This isn't even good sci-fi.

Now...if you're gonna make a story about life elsewhere in our solar system, there's one place it *could* be...care to guess?

Some Experts (aka scientists with actual degrees in science) believe Europa may have ocean life similar to that found here on earth deep in the ocean where there is no sunlight.

Heating the water is tidal flexing, which may be enough. Check it out on wikipedia, there's more interesting material there than this 'martian-boy' fodder.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Oh please... that is some twisted logic there. Because Project Camelot tries to help the kid out, that makes them guilty? Whatever...
I thought it was very nice of them. Good karma and all that.

Merkaba is more about the shape of the stone...

[edit on 26-1-2008 by yankeerose]

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
That boy has some imagination there, He'd make a nice SF writer.
Too bad project Camelot allowed themselves to sunk this low.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by senshido
Yeah it's not like Mars is an unknown entity at this time, NASA is moving not one, but two rovers on the planet, while satellites are orbiting and taking pictures.

This isn't even good sci-fi.

Now...if you're gonna make a story about life elsewhere in our solar system, there's one place it *could* be...care to guess?

Some Experts (aka scientists with actual degrees in science) believe Europa may have ocean life similar to that found here on earth deep in the ocean where there is no sunlight.

Heating the water is tidal flexing, which may be enough. Check it out on wikipedia, there's more interesting material there than this 'martian-boy' fodder.

Mars is still pretty much unknown to us, even with the rovers. We don't even know everything about our own planet. From what I understand, the rovers can only see the surface of Mars, if I'm right about that then there's a lot more to discover about Mars.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Uh oh.

This kid is saying some major catastrophic event is coming up next year and it's got something to do with water. Major ice-cap melt? Flooding on all continental coastlines around globe? NYC looking more like Venice, Italy only without the gondolas? Hoo-boy! I'm packing my bags and heading for the hills!

Let's see now. That's 2009 = 11 or it could be 1+1 +9 -- kinda reminds me of 9-11. Whatever the case may be, there are those numbers again. hmmm

Do I believe any of this. No

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
While I don't have much faith in an child that came from Pravda because just like Anatomic Bomb said "it's just the Slavic version of the National Enquirer."

I have to say, no matter how absurd and far-fetched this story is, it will still be a great evening read. And who knows it might be true, I've heard stories of kids who recalled past lives, why not this kid. Anyways, thanks for posting this up, I'll be reading it once its translated.

Maybe it was just unfortunate that the only people who were willing to spread his stories were Pravda, and maybe its more credible then I make it out to be...who knows....

But donation...haha nah, even GreenPeace couldn't force me to subscribe and pay me 15 dollars a month!!

[edit on 26-1-2008 by skyblueff0]

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
hiya mike!

despite what many have posted, I found the article interesting!

I kinda wish i was an martian reincarnation!

The part i found most interesting is the secret of the sphinx!
opens behind the ears?

Either way, this is all stuff that we will be able to see unravel in our life times, which is interesting.
2009 is just next year, and we discover the secret of the sphinx between then and 2013, well thatyll be a smoking gun eh?

anyway, you know I always enjoy your threads mike, so keep us updated when the next part of the translation comes out!

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
This is old news, i remember reading the same article months ago. I personally would not believe the story unless the kid is interviewed by a journalist asking questions that the kid has no prior knowledge to.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Hello

I found this young boy very interesting. I read about him years ago and on here before.

ATS 2004

AST 2004

ATS 2005

ATS 2007

ATS 2007

Plus more.

All of these discussions offer some feedback and were great reads... also a few threads were closed yesterday due to same subject.

Hope this helps in broadening our understanding of this child. How old is he now?

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Wow so many threads to dig through . I do love good research . Gonna have to get the old lady in on this one

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I'm from Mars.

Here, let me tell you a story about my home planet:

It's the fourth planet from our sun, sol. As is now, it's terrestrial and has a very thin atmosphere. We have the tallest of mountains one you call "Mount Olympus" and the largest canyon, "Valles Marineris". We have similar season cycles to Earth due to our rotation period. We have 2 moons, Phobos and Deimos. Unfortunately there's no liquid water on the surface that I know of. Although, there may very well be some deep below the surface. Life is also at the brink of extinction if not gone already.

Tough times on Mars.

Being an inhabitant I vehemently deny the tales of the "Indigo" boy. All he has to offer is anecdotal nonsense. While what I have said is all observable and can be backed up by multiple parties.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

The interview was filmed back in 2007... so 2008 is the year.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
What I found shocking was last night, I was thinking and I had this sudden feeling that our time is important, than any other time in our history because I think we have children that are the key to our future. I think this had a connection to a part of his story in the article, in which he said:

Boriska thinks that now on Earth is the time when special children are being born because of some great changes to the planet, and new knowledge will be needed beyond the earthling mentality.

So I have this feeling that I know, will reveal its self to me one day, but I don't know what it is.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terrapop
reply to post by Palasheea

The interview was filmed back in 2007... so 2008 is the year.

and warned of catastrophes due to affect the Earth in 2009 and 2013...

He talks of the future waters coming to inundate Moscow, in 2009...

projectcamelot.org...

Who knows? Maybe Moscow will be hit with major floods if the ice-caps start melting more. Interesting though that he made these predictions when he was seven... now he's 11.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Wha? I swear this was posted aggggeeeesssss ago, by someone else. I DEFINITELY remember reading this stroy before.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join