It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am attempting to WALK OUT and WALK IN :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   
For those of you that may have read my posts, I meditate quite frequently.

I have stated in other threads that I avoid OBEs due to some experiences, but lately, when ever I meditate, I feel I am so there, that it would be as easy as walking out of my body.

So, I am going to go with the feeling and see how it goes.

Many spiritualists claim that walk ins/walk outs are done all the time... so it is nothing new, just need to be brave and see how I go.

I am only a 'thought' away... that is what I believe or more to the point, the meditations are showing me that.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Hi thurisaz, This has me facsinated, for so many reasons, but please be careful. Waiting to here back from you. Take care. nuts

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

I'm not quite sure what you mean here, because when a person walks out, aren't they leaving there body vacant for another soul to walk in?

Thanks

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Definitely be careful.I have come close to this state twice, but fear stepped in, and I snapped out of it. It can be very scary.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

Good luck and I hope all goes well in your endeavor. Be sure to let us know when you have the success you're looking for. I'm sure any insight you can share will be of benefit.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Astral Projection and OObe has never worked for me.
can you make a how to?

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Well, I worked out how to do it without the usual pullng feeling from my chakra which is a weird sensation.

If you focus on the realm you see, or an environ, the more you focus on that, then the easier it is.

Last night, I only got as far as being conscious 'of feeling something in the realm that I was in" when I heard my name being called back.

"Natalie" which brought me back to where I am now.

I do agree it is dangerous, because you may not have a body to go back to...

so.. yes it is risky but I was pleased with how far in consciousness and in body I got before hearing my name being called.

I do believe that soon, people will only be a thought or shift of focus away. Perhaps that is part of the shift everyone is talking about.

cheers

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
ive been doing astral projection since i was 15, now 19, have nothing to fear there has never been a recorded case of posession from other spirits, its a safe as dreaming, when you dream you are actually in the astral plane but do not realize it.

as for a method lay down on the back completely relaxed thing of everything relaxing head to toes, when you feel so relaxed almost to the point of sleeping, imagine you are on a trampoline and you want to get out of your third eye, keep jumping in your mind till you are out,

i reccomend reading astral travel for beginers by richard webster.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Timewavezer0
ive been doing astral projection since i was 15, now 19, have nothing to fear there has never been a recorded case of posession from other spirits, its a safe as dreaming, when you dream you are actually in the astral plane but do not realize it.

i reccomend reading astral travel for beginers by richard webster.

Timewavezer0 is correct. nothing besides your own "soul/astral body" can enter your body. Your body is like a safe and the only one with the key is your "soul."

And Thurisaz, i think i am so close to what you are describing. just walking out of your body into the astral plane. When I meditate, or drifting off to sleep, my astral form feels as if its trying to release itself from my body but the only trouble is that i dont know how to disconnect my mind and thoughts from the body. any way i'll keep trying.

p.s.- Timewavezer0, i look for that book you recommended

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
its a great book, think its like 9 bucks at borders or barnes and knoble, in the metaphysical section
, projection came easy to me, if you ever get the hang of it mabey we can meet up and travel together!!!!

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Timewavezer0
have nothing to fear there has never been a recorded case of posession from other spirits, its a safe as dreaming, when you dream you are actually in the astral plane but do not realize it.

No RECORDED cases huh? note those words people or you will end up watching a demon torment your family with your own body

top topics

join