It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Younger Men REALLY Love Older Women?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by queenT

Haha I'm glad you feel better now

Generalising is never good.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by queenT

Wow! What an angry, hateful post that was. I think you just put a few of those negative female traits on display for me.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by EverythingYouDespise

Darlin, how you *not* expect people to jump down your throat when you post view like that? Nuthin' sweet an old fashioned about you, is there?! I almost flagged you up to the mods the other day, as I found what you said to be so offensive, but I thought I would see where you went with the replies you got, in the spirit of discussion and all that....nowhere, apparently.

Maybe it's just a damn shame that all the women you've ever encountered in your life have been not too sweet either, and have left you with such a negative view...I dunno. Maybe you'll grow out of it. Maybe it's because only women with pitiful self esteem trail about after the b*stards, and you're thinking..."treat them mean to keep them keen...", which shows that you really need to grow up in a hurry, so the rest of the human race doesn't leave you behind. Maybe you'll fall really hard for an older woman, and it will change your mind, although with an attitude like yours, it's not likely to be reciprocated any time soon. By anyone.

Anyway....

Cait (age 42 and a bit...)

[edit on 3-7-2008 by caitlinfae]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by EverythingYouDespise
I think the type of man that likes older women is a weaker, passive type of fellow who has mother issues and prefers to be controlled over being in charge. Personally, I find most women to be no good for anything besides sex. They are bossy, self-obsessed, mean, argumentative and obsessed with marriage and/or childbirth. Usually, the younger they are, the more likely it is that these negative traits haven't become a part of their personalities yet. And if you're significantly older than they are, they tend to show you respect and heed your wishes.

Also, older women are less attractive than their younger counterparts. A lot of them are overweight, too. Perhaps this also explains why some guys like them. If one has low self-esteem, it's easier to feel comfortable with someone who is less attractive than yourself.

The only drawbacks to the young girls are that they're idiots and you can't hold a conversation with them, but who really wants to talk to a female anyway? At least the young ones, you tell them to shut up and they obey.

[edit on 2-7-2008 by EverythingYouDespise]

I agree with you, 100%

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by testrat
I have a older women on the side. Expect that I fell like I am going to hell, since she is married and has three kids.

Sounds like she has you on the side.

I usually only go for younger guys if they are the intellectual or artistic type. I have to have stimulating conversation. Otherwise, there is nothing to do except have sex, and then what do you do with the other 23 hours and 55 minutes in the day?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by EverythingYouDespise
I think the type of man that likes older women is a weaker, passive type of fellow who has mother issues and prefers to be controlled over being in charge. Personally, I find most women to be no good for anything besides sex. They are bossy, self-obsessed, mean, argumentative and obsessed with marriage and/or childbirth. Usually, the younger they are, the more likely it is that these negative traits haven't become a part of their personalities yet. And if you're significantly older than they are, they tend to show you respect and heed your wishes.

Also, older women are less attractive than their younger counterparts. A lot of them are overweight, too. Perhaps this also explains why some guys like them. If one has low self-esteem, it's easier to feel comfortable with someone who is less attractive than yourself.

The only drawbacks to the young girls are that they're idiots and you can't hold a conversation with them, but who really wants to talk to a female anyway? At least the young ones, you tell them to shut up and they obey.

[edit on 2-7-2008 by EverythingYouDespise]

ahhhh, wel. You warned us with your user name...I love you. You make me laugh!

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
The dishes? Maybe clean up the house? Cook some dinner? I could use another beer.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by YAHWEH333
Yes. We younger men are attracted to older women to a degree. But not because of anything special. It's because older women are pigs. Once women hit 30, they start thinking about how they use to look, and they get insecure. So this and their out of wack hormones, brings out the best or worst in them. They lower their standard too. Because they know they're not as beautiful as they once were, and now have to settle for what they can get.

[edit on 24-6-2008 by YAHWEH333]

Nope- Im 35 and dont feel in any way that I have to settle. You are really deluded if you think that. I am guessing you are still quite young, though. You will think differently when you are older.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join