It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Younger Men REALLY Love Older Women?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by orangetom1999

My, how flattering orangetom. That's very high praise coming from you.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Quiet funny you say this, I just found out the other day that a friend of a friend of mine who is 19 is going out with a 64 year old.

I also have a friend who knows a guy whos mum was 16 and their dad was 60 when they had kids. Which is the other way around I know but still.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I think younger men with older women is acceptable. This is something I've always felt was up to the individuals in question. I myself have been with older women. I much prefer them anyway, as the younger ones aren't as experienced or as ready to settle down as older women are.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Ive always liked older women too. I find them overall better company. There are the exceptions of course. SAme with the younger women. Let the buyer beware and all that.

I find older women as a whole bring a nice comfort level more so than the younger ones . Most older women can also do more than just microwave food. This is very nice for a man who has an appreciation of what is involved here. THe fast food lane can get very tiring and trying.

Yes a younger man can really love an older woman...why would this be difficult to understand??

Orangetom

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
My (younger) husband and I have been married for 34 years. He doesn't mind being married to an older feminist geek-girl and the kids all turned out just fine.

Edited to add a couple of op-ed pieces in favor of older women (mentioning things our posters have already observed)
www.suddenlysenior.com...

And, of course, there's always Franklin's piece in favor of having mistresses who are older:
www.historycarper.com...

I've always gotten a grin over point #8. I realize it's terribly sexist of him, but I still get a laugh over it every time.

[edit on 28-1-2008 by Byrd]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
My last relationship was with a girl 11 years younger than me, and I was thinking that I need to stop dating girls that are 18-24 because they have experienced less in general and are less mature many times.However it puts me in a bad way because dating girls that are older usually ends up in people that want to get married and or have kids.Maybe if I meet someone amazing I would consider marriage, but I never ever want kids.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I have a older women on the side. Expect that I fell like I am going to hell, since she is married and has three kids.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I know this to be true, and not always for the reasons people think. We are all souls traveling home, and sometimes the people that we have been traveling with for ever, are a little ahead of us or behind. Sometimes, it is a case where the heart simply knows no age. I am not denying all of the other possibilities, just interjecting another piece of the possible puzzle. Love is love, and love is eternal for it is what we are.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
my wife is 6.5 years older than me. i have no specific attraction to older women, but i don't discriminate. a pretty face and a decent brain/personality behind it is all i need.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by testrat

Wow not a point I would exactly be proud of.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Mmmm, love older women.... LOVE older women....

I find them much easier to get along with than the young ones, who are more flighty, fickle, superficial and demanding....

However, they are more likely to have complications, like kids, or husbands, too ;-)

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

Married women are not to be messed with. If a woman chooses to cheat on her husband not only does it speak volumes ab out the womans morals and values, but if she cheats with you she will cheat period. This is dangerous in this day and age as there are STDs out there that no shot or pill will cure.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

AMEN to that sister!!!

It's one thing to 'be involved' with an older woman, but I highly reccommend that people have scruples about the whole thing. And if need be? Do your homework/background checks. No matter WHO you get involved with, it pays off in the long run, when there arn't too many cans of worms to open up.

Now...I don't mean to say that older women with kids should be taken off the menu; some men kinda like a 'ready made family'. What should be noted is certain 'questionable' histories that people bring to the relationship. Along the lines of what Antar said.

~Ducky~

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDuckster

Ladies, you are right, however that does not stop some women with bfs, husbands or complications from trying

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
It would be interesting to know what the ratio is. I'm guessing around 50/50? There does seem to be many a young men that like a mature woman, I've had a few after me.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jensouth31

What are you doing after ATS, jensouth?

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Nothing at all! Just lounging around being me

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31
Nothing at all! Just lounging around being me

I can only imagine what that entails! I have a very fertile imagination!

You're cute Jen!

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
I can only imagine what that entails! I have a very fertile imagination!

You're cute Jen!

knock yourself out, and let your imagination run wild whaaa

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
you can count me in. i love the older ladies. yes young wemen have youth on their side but older ladies have a sex appeal the the young girsl cant even come close to keeping up with. im 25 and i donot date ladies younger that 23 and prefer between 30 and 40 but its hard to find one of that age looking for someone my age.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join