It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm not too new, but I never did introduce myself.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Well at this point, alot of you know who I am, but for those who don't, I'm gonna go ahead an introduce myself. My name is medic(obviously), and the name speaks true, as I am a combatmedic, in the US Army. I am infact over in Iraq right now. I live on Camp Mullskinner, on the southside of Baghdad. I believe in saving lives, and that is the number one reason i'm here. Number 2 is I believe that Saddam had to go. This is a hot topic, so start a thread on it if you really feel like attacking me about my opinions. Don't posta reply here. Anyways, I just wanted to say HI!, and tell everyone to check my site, and say that this website is my little window to the real world, the only place I ever get to talk to other people. It has been a big help in getting through the # over here. That said, HELLO! and GOODBYE!

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 07:14 AM
link   
So how new would be "too new"?

209 posts, a healthy 500+ ATS points and counting, a good brain for expressing the difficulty of your real life post, and no evidence of chips on the shoulder.

Good fortune in completing your tour, and what an interesting "real world" you have a window into as your choice of virtual community in ATS.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Heh, thanks, yes I was thinking about ATS the other day, about how it is possibly the most diverse community of thoughts and oppinions. I great place to learn too. I actually had alot more ATS points, but I keep spending the damn things. Just buring a hole in my "pocket".

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Well a heaty welcome to ya.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Welcome Medic. And thank you.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 08:40 AM
link   
welcome medic

even though we have clashed already on a few issues.

I hope you return home safe and sound...and thank you for helping in saving our troops and others lives.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Hi! First off, thats awesome that your in the army, I really have respect for people in the military. And second, welcome to ATS.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Thank you everyone thank you very much. I'd like to say to anyone I've clashed with, don't take it personally, it's nothing like that. I have a strong oppinion, but I'm generally a nice guy. Oppinions will always clash, but they are trivial things, subject to change, and in the end will probably be forgotten. So in advance, and to those who have already clashed with me:don't take it personal.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Waaazzzzzzz up Medic. Thanks for defending the rest of us against thugs like Saddam!

top topics

join