It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry Denies Intern Allegations; Drudge Waffles

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Here she is

www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   
This story is getting more airplay and even if it is not true it is taking on a life of its own now.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I think it could possibly say SOMEthing that she is in Africa. Not saying it's true though.

That is something out of the Micheal Jackson handbook.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by romantico
He's been wrong so many times.He reports gossip & keeps his fingers crossed. However, for him to be so bold in his claims makes me say to others like me, "Don't dismiss this too quickly"If its true,Kerry has let down his party,supporters, & mnay, many others.Bush has already won if this turns out to be true.

No Bush has not already won. No matter WHAT happens with Kerry. Bush is a loser whether he loses or not. The country will carry own with Kerry or not.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Drudge lets his hit count overinflate his ego, he really is just making things up to further his cause.

You want right wing media then you read Drudge and Newsmax, Fox does not have # on them.

I was going to email the folks at drudgereport and ask for ATSNN to be listed as a news source, however with those levels of conjecture do we really want to be involved with them?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join