It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry Denies Intern Allegations; Drudge Waffles

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I'd post this as news, but it's not. And it's not going to be. Kerry responded the right way to Internet speculation. On IMUS this morning...

Imus: "So what do you make of all this Drudge Internet stuff?"

Kerry: "The answer is NO. There's NOTHING there; and thus nothing to respond to."

Imus, of all people was satisfied. The legitimate media and even FoxNews isn't touching this "story" with a 10 foot pole. Even if it's true, it's never going anywhere beyond "Drudge" and even HE is making excuses now.

Drudge's headlines now: "The Kerry situation has posed a challenge to reporters investigating the claims." ...a top source said Thursday night. "It is hard to prove."

What happened to the famed skeptical minds of ATS? I bet Rense thinks Kerry is a hybrid! Let's all jump on that bandwagon!

I was suckered too for a while, but it's over. Drudge still has nothing; and Kerry is the next President.

[Edited on 13-2-2004 by RANT]

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Even if it was true, do you really expect Kerry to go "Yeah, I did it!"?

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr. Know
Even if it was true, do you really expect Kerry to go "Yeah, I did it!"?

I would expect him to say "No comment" or "I won't dignify that with a response" not what he just did.

"Categorically false" and this was minutes after Imus pulled his support for Bush and officially endorsed Kerry.

Imus asked "So you're not going to make me look stupid are you? Nothing is going to come of this? Because you denied it, so if it does you're finished..."

Kerry: NO.

So either Kerry is more pathelogical than Clinton and more stupid, or he's clean as whistle. Isn't there just the slightest, teeny, tiny chance that the media researching this (apparently for years) gave up and leaked to Drudge hoping to stir some poop? I mean look closely at Drudge; he's not charging Kerry with ANYTHING but that the media TRIED to make a case for adultery and failed. Some news.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Kerry should be held to the same standard of "proof" that the President is expected to adhere to with the AWOL charge, whats good for the goose is good for the gander I say.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Telegraph.co.uk
...But Democratic sources blamed the allegation on Republican "dirty tricks". They said it marked the long-expected start of a campaign from the Right to smear the frontrunner and damage his chances of fighting a strong campaign against President George W Bush.

...Drudge claimed that several prominent news organisations in Washington have been investigating the rumours. But some of those named denied this.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 08:01 AM
link   
What I keep hearing is that the story will be blown open in a Time Magazine article next week. I guess we can all wait and see.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Philly.com
...But there's one huge problem with the story, which raced through newsrooms across the country like a computer virus: Nobody has been able to confirm that it was true.

[Edited on 13-2-2004 by RANT]

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 08:14 AM
link   
THE SUN
PRESIDENTIAL hopeful John Kerry was branded a �sleazeball� last night by the parents of a young woman he allegedly tried to woo.

Alex Polier, 24, was named as the woman at the centre of a scandal that threatens to damage Democrat Kerry�s bid for the White House.

Her mother Donna claims Kerry, 60 � dubbed the new JFK � once chased Alex to be on his campaign team and was �after her�.

There is no evidence the pair had an affair, but her father Terry, 56, said: �I think he�s a sleazeball. I did kind of wonder if my daughter didn�t get that kind of feeling herself.

�He�s not the sort of guy I would choose to be with my daughter.�

...Journalist Alex was in Kenya last night refusing to comment.

WHAT A FREAKING JOKE!!! A NONTROVERSY ON STEROIDS!!! DRUDGE SHOULD BE SPANKED!!!

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 08:44 AM
link   
The fact still remains that it is unproven, but could be.

I'd wait before I jumped up and down saying "See, nothing there. It's false."

There IS nothing there right now, but that could always change.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro
The fact still remains that it is unproven, but could be.

I'd wait before I jumped up and down saying "See, nothing there. It's false."

There IS nothing there right now, but that could always change.

Agreed. But we ALL jumped up and down with 1500 views and rampant speculation over little more than a fleeting headline from a WEBSITE! Kerry deserves a little jumping up and down now don't you think?

How many people this November will still think it's true because they heard it at the water cooler? Or read it on Drudge? And no one jumpes up and down to discredit Drudge? I submit Drudge KNEW it couldn't be proven when he started the rumor; he just started it to see what shook loose. The answer: NOTHING.

I'm actually ashamed for my own part in believing Drudge for no good reason... But a valuable lesson learned nonetheless, not to be repeated lightly.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Think of these so called "scandals," as a "marker," something the elite globalists pull like a puppet string. If these spoiled brats don't get what they want, then it becomes more "visible," eg. in the mass media. For example I have to assume Clinton is really not so incredibly stupid as
to drink diet coke so he emptied it with a substitute, so appeasing that puppet string puller eg. Monsanto. But more importantly, consider who didn't get what they wanted, then you will know why Clinton was impeached but not removed from office.

It is all about control, and that is why a smart candidate in the future would make bogus "scandals," easily and totally disproved, to make the globalist elite "think," then are "controlling things."

Next act like a real President, abolish the Fed, bring in a special Navy Intelligence unit to guard you as Reagan did in 1981. If physically confronted, avoid Bethesda like a plague. Start slashing idiotic Executive Orders, make sure no chaos follows the abolition. While the globalists bring up one "scandal," after another, they discover they are "grasping at straws." They attempt to "crash the economy," or do another 911. Special units thwart them at every turn, whereas a rebuttal of every "scandal," is forthcoming and convincing. All manner of treachery is uncovered, and America finally begins anew, unfetted by the New World Order.

The imagined new administration above, would have to divide its time between abolition of bad laws, and the creation of new ones amplifying the Constitution and Bill of Rights. Competion of Monetary reform may take time, but by the second term, people will be begging you for a third term, and you can refuse like Cinncinatus!

[Edited on 13-2-2004 by SkipShipman]

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   
In nonconspiracese, are you hypothesizing Kerry leaked a fake scandal to Drudge?

Maybe I'm reading you wrong. But that's certainly more interesting than the same old "Hillary did it!"

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
This story might be true, but not scandalous.
There is a time frame to follow.
Kerry was between wives and he is known as quite the playa.

[Edited on 13-2-2004 by ANMAN]

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   
It is obviously a true story, just look at the state of Kerry's so called marriage? Whatever that is supposed to be.

On the other hand if he clamps down real hard, nobody around him is gonna say annother word. He can make their lives quite difficult especially if he manages to win the presidency (which he won't btw).

I say the story is true but there is not enough hard evidence to back it up so, Drudge will have to back down for now...

but we are all still here and we are not going anywhere.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   
But who would want to mess that gig?
Billionare wife.
All the ketchup and relish you want.
Adored by the media.

But hey Affleck sure did F-up his cherry gig, but i think the women might be nuclear-bitches lol

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Afflect was just riding her for fun and to get higher up the ladder.

She thought that since she made it big that she had become totally socially acceptable, but alas that was but a dream.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
It is obviously a true story, just look at the state of Kerry's so called marriage? Whatever that is supposed to be.

Damn you'll clutch onto any damn rumour now, this is getting so funny to watch, I'm loving it.

What about Bush with his wife? Could you honestly imagine him having sex with her? Just by looking at him you can tell he's the kind of guy that would insist on anal with her, then when he's finished insist that he pees in her mouth.
Then after all this he'd make her say "Thank you, that was a lovely tea party".

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
but we are all still here and we are not going anywhere.

And I bet you he's loving you for it, you're making your party look rediculous.

Keep clutching, this is great stuff.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   
He's been wrong so many times.He reports gossip & keeps his fingers crossed. However, for him to be so bold in his claims makes me say to others like me, "Don't dismiss this too quickly"If its true,Kerry has let down his party,supporters, & mnay, many others.Bush has already won if this turns out to be true.

On the flip side, Kerry wouldn't be so dumb.(would he?)He had to know something like this would surface if he got close to winning the nomination.Is this a trick from the white house to distract the public from Bush's AWOL claims? Possibly, although why not wait til Kerry gets the nomination & report this in Sept or Oct? The timing is very conveniant & 90% of the Brittish tabloids usually turns out to be false.Thats why I am glad the Brittish tabloids are running w/this.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Sounds like the Bush stories to me. Let's jump on the old bandwagon and throw facts to the wind.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join