It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Summarized Experiences From Within the Cult Scientology
1. Not allowed to see my mom but once a day when I was six. Was only permitted to see her at dinner for one hour.
2. My mom was made to work 12 hour days and was only paid $50.00 a week and given room and board.
3. I was made to live in a dorm at the age of six, separate from my mom or dad, with three other girls my age.
4. I was made to believe from a very early age that Scientologist were the better than other people, and if you were not in it, you were not good enough.
5. I was told to only tell my grandparents good things about myself when I visited, to not let on if I was behind in school, but just make them think I am a great student.