It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Audio of interview With Lt Col. Sc(reptillian agenda)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
This is the link for a very interesting radio show called THE EDGE AM Radio Show....Very Very interesting 3 1/2 hours long.

theedgeam.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Great stuff, mind blowing if true.

Thankyou for your post and I was glad I was able to hear this show, had me listening very intently...I was trying to figure out if he was legit, or getting drunk while telling his story. Either way he seemed pretty convinced.

Do you have any information on who this guy was, I understand he was using an alias, and was scared for his life to tell this story. My question about that was/is if he is such a firm believer in God ect, what does he have to fear by giving his real name ect? He spoke with great conviction in his beliefs of god and the such, it seems a bit hypocritical when someone like that then "hides".

For doesn't his god say the truth shall set you free?

I didn't say I don't believe him, just observing that his faith seems to be tested in this case.

Again, thanks for the link!

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
i listened to the interview, all 3 and 1/2 hours of it. Mind blowing indeed.
This man sounds like he knows what he's talking about.. I don't know if it's empathy or the suspension of disbelief ...........but it feels like i've just been reminded of the truth.

All I can say is, if it's true, we are all in for more than a mind screw.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Just listened to half of it so far and...man, this is really disturbing. I've heard all of this before and in many variations but I sincerely hope none of this is true.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
This is Lt. Colonel SC i wouldlike to say something very important but need much more space plz tell me where i can get my letter seen! i am a member of ATS Greg Rinchich is my name plz tell me where I can get a message out to the members please I beg u to let me say something . thank u Greg Rinchich my email which i have many is [email protected]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
there is a second part to the interview that was reacored i think a week later. The Lt. was talking about cloned soldiers,and other very strange disturbing things he has witnessed and been apart of. You have to go back to the link above and go thru the shows it is there...

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by openmind15

that was recorded 6 months ago.. and the colonel said they were to land somewhere and announce themselves to the world.. in just a few days.. I must of missed it.. ?? Or they must of changed there minds.. oh those silly aliens.. there they go.. teasing us again..

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
He says the Reptilians know the Bible really well because God is their enemy.

Why would they rely on an incomplete, edited, censored, mistranslated, human construct to battle God? Aren't they leery of the information in the Bible? Wouldn't they have better information, like the 'source documents?'

He does sound like he is getting drunk.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by TheComte]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
No doofus the reason is the bible is right the reptillians are theones that have c reated the proganda to discredit it to sham the sheeple with lies like zeitgeist and god delusion. thats all the reptillian aganda. richard dawkins is a reptillian and so is prince charles. here's proof u can tell www.glist.com...

new topics

top topics

join