It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: U.S. Officals were told before the war that WMD's would not be found.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dollmonster
KrazyJethro,
I'm not a boy, but I believe you are. Why else would you be so quick to pick a fight?
By the way. you don't have to be a genius to have an opinon. Truth is a matter of perception. So go ahead and battle it out with the other boys. Give them everything you've got. In the end, nobody wins. Why waste your energy being hateful?

It's not so much being hateful as having pity.

Perhaps it was a premature responce, but yet I see so many on here with baseless ideas and propaganda.

No, you do not have to be brilliant to have an opinion, but you do have to be learned and have facts to back up and arguement or comment on a political site such as this.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada

Originally posted by Seekerof
John...
1) I have never said that anyone was "ignorant".

2) As to my opinions, you are not aware of them yet? Even with the amount of times I have stated thus?

regards
seekerof

1) I never said you did
I seem to recall asking you a question...touchy touchy...

2) Believe it or not I do not hang on your every post for inspiration, would it be too hard to remind me?

[Edited on 22-2-2004 by John Nada]

I guess not...
It must be much harder to actually form an opinion rather than just googling for a reply.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I guess you told me. What the hell was I thinking?You're no fun at all.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by dollmonster
I guess you told me. What the hell was I thinking?You're no fun at all.

I guess, not really the point.

The point is, is that you should have a point, otherwise you will not be taken seriously, much as you weren't.

I'm pretty much the only person who paid you any mind at all. Wonder why that is? Cause you jump in with nothing to say but trite commentary without a point.

It's more for your benifit if you value your opinions at all and want to get them heard or at least taken seriously.

In the mean time, I'll be here trying to flush out those with meaningless garbage.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join