It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: U.S. Officals were told before the war that WMD's would not be found.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
John...
1) I have never said that anyone was "ignorant".

2) As to my opinions, you are not aware of them yet? Even with the amount of times I have stated thus?

regards
seekerof

1) I never said you did
I seem to recall asking you a question...touchy touchy...

2) Believe it or not I do not hang on your every post for inspiration, would it be too hard to remind me?

[Edited on 22-2-2004 by John Nada]

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Nada,

I disagree with you. If the Democrats knew where WMD were they would not say. This would aid the Republicans and justify the war 'ON THEIR TERMS.' Notice I said their terms as they are trying to set them, for numerous others they have differing terms of validity for this operation. For me it is simply enough to remove Saddam.

What I mean in regards your connections, is that you are a passionate liberal and you fight for their cause so I assume you know others likewise. Ask around maybe some liberal somewhere knows the answer to the question of WMD? I don't expect any Iraqi to tell any Western conservative any details.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Neo dude,no offense but I dont understand how you can believe that most of the people in power are reptiod NWO guys...yet you continue to lay claim to the republican conservative agenda..I just dont understand..you gotta be crazy
If i honestly thought that there was some reptiod dudes tryin to take over earth I sure as hell would not be worried about politics in the united states...especially since you live in canada..but this was no attack..more of an attempt to understand this entity that calls himself "the neo".

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
"Let me rephrase or clarify that for you GrndLkNatv, in regards to:
"...seen any move to CENSURE yet MA?"

Have you seen any official move for CENSURE by those in government?"

A government, by and for the people, therefore we are
the government and this is the move.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Nada,

I disagree with you. If the Democrats knew where WMD were they would not say. This would aid the Republicans and justify the war 'ON THEIR TERMS.' Notice I said their terms as they are trying to set them, for numerous others they have differing terms of validity for this operation. For me it is simply enough to remove Saddam.

What I mean in regards your connections, is that you are a passionate liberal and you fight for their cause so I assume you know others likewise. Ask around maybe some liberal somewhere knows the answer to the question of WMD? I don't expect any Iraqi to tell any Western conservative any details.

I am not a liberal, I have told you a thousand times I'm not a liberal, do you not listen to a word anyone says?

While it would appear at first glance that Democrats informing the location of WMD would justify the Republicans war, it would in fact mean that the Democrats bailed the Republicans out. If the Republicans need the Democrats help it wouldn't look good for them now would it?

This lack of confidence would surely lead to more popularity for the Democrats.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by McGotti
Neo dude,no offense but I dont understand how you can believe that most of the people in power are reptiod NWO guys...yet you continue to lay claim to the republican conservative agenda..I just dont understand..you gotta be crazy
If i honestly thought that there was some reptiod dudes tryin to take over earth I sure as hell would not be worried about politics in the united states...especially since you live in canada..but this was no attack..more of an attempt to understand this entity that calls himself "the neo".

I have asked to reason for this confusing contradiciton a few times, he has yet to give a reasonable answer....

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Seems like a poorely run 3rd world country that's been probed more than a CDC test monkey somehow couldn't find the paperwork accounting for the last 10% of WMD's that have a short shelf life. ( Chem & Bio ).
For that, they were attacked, or so we are lead to believe.
Now comes a cabal, who put up a very questionable if not illegal group for "Special Plans", asking folks in the intelligence community to "take one for the team". It doesn't seem like they are going to accommodate the request.
Is it something that we have concrete evidence on? Sure. But because of the twists & turns, much like offshore accounting loopholes, we have it debated here.
Because of network media being complicit, we don't have it at the scandal level it should be. And because the majority in all three branches of our government is Republican, it will get snuffed for as long as possible.

Ask folks like Seek, Tyriffic or TheNeo where their bloodlust level would be if a 1/10 of these sort of dealings occured during a Democratic presidency?

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
McGotti,

now you are thinking man!

good questions, excellent questions actually.

I have answered them here before and in other places.

You are correct that to a degree I am contradicting myself and I admit to that.

Why?

simple it is the less of two evils, more in line with the present situation than an idea in absolute terms.

My desire for the benefit of humanity is to see the US remain the world power until the major problems that are coming are resolved. The reason being the large powerful and freedom loving middle class that still believes in individual destiny. This has a powerful spiritual element to it which is not so readily apparent. Elsewhere around the world, countries have been subjugated and or there is not a mass of power that will support and can fight for the side of light. That is the general idea that underlies my actions.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
McGotti,

now you are thinking man!

good questions, excellent questions actually.

I have answered them here before and in other places.

You are correct that to a degree I am contradicting myself and I admit to that.

Why?

simple it is the less of two evils, more in line with the present situation than an idea in absolute terms.

My desire for the benefit of humanity is to see the US remain the world power until the major problems that are coming are resolved. The reason being the large powerful and freedom loving middle class that still believes in individual destiny. This has a powerful spiritual element to it which is not so readily apparent. Elsewhere around the world, countries have been subjugated and or there is not a mass of power that will support and can fight for the side of light. That is the general idea that underlies my actions.

But it makes absolutely no sense...

You have claimed to me that Republicans is the better of two evils for now because of their ideals. But if all parties and the country have been controlled from the start, then you have never seen these ideals in action to make that kind of decision. Choose a lane man.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Well I agree with that except for you claiming the "right wing" is the lesser of 2 evils

[Edited on 13-2-2004 by McGotti]

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES.

This is pure Bush hating gone mad pure and simple. The extreme left started this and many "free thinkers" have hoped on the easiest band wagon seeking to blame an easy target.

Lest we gloss over the information that Seeker posted, I'll share some specifics with you from the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998.

SEC. 3. SENSE OF THE CONGRESS REGARDING UNITED STATES POLICY TOWARD IRAQ.

It should be the policy of the United States to support efforts to remove the regime headed by Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq and to promote the emergence of a democratic government to replace that regime.

But in the effort of fairness, there is also this.

SEC. 8. RULE OF CONSTRUCTION.

Nothing in this Act shall be construed to authorize or otherwise speak to the use of United States Armed Forces (except as provided in section 4(a)(2)) in carrying out this Act.

This was written before 9-11 however which created a large policy shift in America, and would have if Rep or Dem was in office.

In terms of intelligence, the president must make the best and most probable decision based on all Intel. This one report (however ambiguous it may be) can not over ride countless others that are sure to exist.

Keep on with the lies comments though, we find it completely entertaining.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro
Keep on with the lies comments though, we find it completely entertaining.

As do your constent attempts at trying to justify a BS war. The ship is going down, keep clutching and scratching but it wont help you.
I've been laughing my arse off for the past few days it's been great, the desperation is really starting to show.

[Edited on 13-2-2004 by John Nada]

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   
WMD may or may not have been there. I honestly could care less.

It's what's called a selling point, and every war has had them.

THERE WAS NOT OTHER REASON FOR THE WAR, they didn't tell me one so there must not be one.

Therefore, it must be BS. Yeah, A+ for primitive deductive logic

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   

WMD may or may not have been there. I honestly could care less.

It's what's called a selling point, and every war has had them.

THERE WAS NOT OTHER REASON FOR THE WAR, they didn't tell me one so there must not be one.

Therefore, it must be BS. Yeah, A+ for primitive deductive logic

hahahahaha!!! Keep going this is great. I can't even understand what you're writing here it doesn't make sense, man you're completely losing it. This is so funny.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Welcome to the world or John Nada folks. No points or fact, just conjecture that backs up his lame excuse for an arguement.

We could go back and forth like this all day Johnny, but it still doesn't create a point for you.

Also, my apologies for not dumbing down my posts for you. I'll have my 3 year old translate for you if you'd like.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   

1) Welcome to the world or John Nada folks. No points or fact, just conjecture that backs up his lame excuse for an arguement.

2) Also, my apologies for not dumbing down my posts for you. I'll have my 3 year old translate for you if you'd like.

1) I made my points a long time ago, well before you were around. I don't see the point in repeating myself for your benefit. Now I'm just sitting back and waiting to be proved right, which so far is happening aplently.

2) Oh yeah? Is that right? then WTF is this:

"THERE WAS NOT OTHER REASON FOR THE WAR"

There was not other reason???
WTF is that? Yeah obviously that is beyond my intellect I apologise.

Although sometimes I'm getting the feeling there is a missing or wrong word there, but it's obvious it must be my dumbness.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   
1) I made my points a long time ago, well before you were around. I don't see the point in repeating myself for your benefit. Now I'm just sitting back and waiting to be proved right, which so far is happening aplently.

Yep....thats all thats left hopefully...even on the propaganda channels such as fox ect they are even begining to become extremly wary of all this wmd stuff..The only thing left now is what the reaction is going to be when we all recognize the fact that they lead us into a unjust war..What will the reaction be in the u.s.??? thats the question

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
There is a great difference between a spelling error, which you will not find terribly often in my posts, and a general lack of objectivity.

But since you say you have proved a point before, I'll back track.

"I guess we should just blame all those damn liberals and subversives for making everyone believe it was all lies eh Seekerof?"

Was that your point? Not much to really go on here, so let's move on.

"If they could tell everyone were the WMD were they'd be bloody heroes!!!! It would no doubt buy them the next term in office, man you are dillusional. The Democrats save the Republicans arses, wouldn't that be embarrassing...
It's been sad the past few days watching Republicans clutching at any old bull# to save their arses."

How about this one? Still no?

"eh? Come again? Gee, first you claim I'm a member of staff with a secret identity, now I don't know what you're claiming I am...I know I'm going to love it though...... "

No point in even looking here.

"If you believe you've got the facts on your side, and you are very much in the minority at the moment, then why do you believe that so many of us ignorant people are subverted to believe these are all lies. Who is doing this, or is it mass ignorance?
I really want to know what you think and I doubt you have no opinion at all......"

This is a response, not a point, so let's continue.

"While it would appear at first glance that Democrats informing the location of WMD would justify the Republicans war, it would in fact mean that the Democrats bailed the Republicans out. If the Republicans need the Democrats help it wouldn't look good for them now would it?"

Nope

I could keep going but what's the point.

You call the war BS, and not that I think it is or isn't but I am tired of lame brains with no leg to stand on spouting off about all the LIES and HORROR going on.

Bring something to work with.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Yep....thats all thats left hopefully...even on the propaganda channels such as fox ect they are even begining to become extremly wary of all this wmd stuff..The only thing left now is what the reaction is going to be when we all recognize the fact that they lead us into a unjust war..What will the reaction be in the u.s.??? thats the question

It's all propaganda, on both sides. Take a quick peak at the internet. It's propaganda warfare on the web.

Most things around here and in this country are conjecture at best. But never the less, humanity will believe something as fact if it is simply said enough times.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   

There is a great difference between a spelling error, which you will not find terribly often in my posts, and a general lack of objectivity.

I said I couldn't understand it. You said it was because it wasn't dumbed down for me, when in fact it was because what you wrote was unreadable and mispelt. So you made yourself look at fool by trying to make me look like one, that's not my problem.

But since you say you have proved a point before, I'll back track.

"I guess we should just blame all those damn liberals and subversives for making everyone believe it was all lies eh Seekerof?"

I said a long time ago, long before you were on this board, maybe you should backtrack more than one page. Nice try asshole. But you're right, this wasn't a point, it was question. Hear my say otherwise?

Was that your point? Not much to really go on here, so let's move on.

"If they could tell everyone were the WMD were they'd be bloody heroes!!!! It would no doubt buy them the next term in office, man you are dillusional. The Democrats save the Republicans arses, wouldn't that be embarrassing...
It's been sad the past few days watching Republicans clutching at any old bull# to save their arses."

How about this one? Still no?

You don't see a point here? I was making the "point" that if the Democrats revealed the whereabouts of WMD it would be good for them. So it was a "point".

"eh? Come again? Gee, first you claim I'm a member of staff with a secret identity, now I don't know what you're claiming I am...I know I'm going to love it though...... "

You're right because it wasn't a response to you. Also, if you put it into context you'll see that it's no less of a point than to the one it was in response to. You wont bring that up though will you? But again, where is the claim that it was a "point"?

No point in even looking here.

"If you believe you've got the facts on your side, and you are very much in the minority at the moment, then why do you believe that so many of us ignorant people are subverted to believe these are all lies. Who is doing this, or is it mass ignorance?
I really want to know what you think and I doubt you have no opinion at all......"

This is a response, not a point, so let's continue.

Actually it's neither. It's a question. You're just making yourself look stupid here.

"While it would appear at first glance that Democrats informing the location of WMD would justify the Republicans war, it would in fact mean that the Democrats bailed the Republicans out. If the Republicans need the Democrats help it wouldn't look good for them now would it?"

Nope

I could keep going but what's the point.

You've only just realised that?

You call the war BS, and not that I think it is or isn't but I am tired of lame brains with no leg to stand on spouting off about all the LIES and HORROR going on.

Bring something to work with.

Again "a long time ago, long before you were here" constitutes more than 2 hours ago, and certainly not on the same thread you bafoon. This is the weakest argument I've ever seen. I'd like to thank you though for making yourself look a fool and saving me the trouble. It's nice to know whenever I come on ATS though I have my own private entertainer, thanks for the laughs.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join