It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most stupid thing President Bill Clinton Ever said:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   

"I want you to find the answers to two questions for me. One, who killed JFK. And, Two, are there UFOs?

As far as I know, an alien spacecraft did not crash in Roswell, New Mexico, in 1947. ... If the United States Air Force did recover alien bodies, they didn't tell me about it either, and I want to know.

Billy Is my fellow left-hander and i consider him as one of the most special presidents of the US, but :

You know where he failed ?

Why didn't he ever told me he went to area 51 ?

"If the United States Air Force did recover alien bodies, they didn't tell me about it either, and I want to know."

It is very clear to me now that the president of the US is not in control....

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I thought it was this quote:

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the—if he—if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not—that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement."

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65
I thought it was this quote:

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the—if he—if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not—that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement."

Interesting too....has that ever been youtubed ?

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
And here I thought is was " I didn't have sex with that woman".

Roper

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roper
And here I thought is was " I didn't have sex with that woman".

Roper

I was afraid someone would put this down, sorry it was :

'I did not have sexual relations with that woman....miss Lewinsky'

[edit on 25-1-2008 by webstra]

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
The first quote if i remember right was on a visit to Ireland and supposed in response to a letter received from a little boy asking about Aliens and UFO's, IMO he was telling the truth he doesor did not know all about Area 51 and the reason for that is plausible deniability, I remember seeing this on a tv show a few years back and thought it was pretty cool..

And the Monika lewinski quote was followed up by lewinski herself saying the dry cleaners on her way to work was being refurbished for three years
(joke) Who keeps a dress full of Human semen for three years ewwwww..

[edit on 25/1/2008 by azzllin]

new topics

top topics

join