It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO Are the Architects of 2012. Here's Why!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I concur with the topic and i get your point. I as well have pondered this thought. Could it be that the (reasonable) predictions are correct about 2012, in the sense of the "great awakening", "enlightenment" 'apocalypse", was a skewed prediction. Instead of natural causes, its convenient timing that coincides with the NWO agenda. Therefore making the 2012 predictions correct, in a manner of speaking. Regardless, that year is pivotal, if only for the fact that our solar system will be crossing the galactic plane, completing a 26,000 yr cycle. That in itself, I find really really cool. (to say the least) We are a part of a generation that gets to actually witness a new Age coming into play. If not philosophically, but by physical fact alone. Something called precession. Isn't that alone "cool" enough to make 2012 just as interesting as it would be if it were the 'end of the world". All this talk has really skewed that fantastic, once every 26,000 year occurrence into obscurity. That IS the true definition of not seeing the forest for the trees. Enjoy it people, no one will experience this again for another 26,000. If, we are in fact still here in the year 28,012.

<< 1   >>

join