It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PLEASE WELCOME OUR NEWEST SUPER MODERATORS!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
You know that scence in Office Space where Peter is talking to the Bobs, and says...

"I have eight bosses..."

"Eight"

"Yea... eight... thats pretty much my only motivtion not to screw up..."

Thats kinda how I feel now... there being 500 Mods now... there is no where to hide... no where to have fun...

Just kidding....

Congrats to the new Super rights canchancler.... uh... new super mods....

six

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
First... I'd like to congratulate all of you for your elevation to superdom. I have had the honor and privilege to interact with most of you guys ( and gals) and you are the epitome of what this site stands for.

Second...Thank you for taking on a even heavier, unpaid, more time consuming, endeavor to keep this site what it has become, the best site on the Internet, bar none

Third..See that shiny new button..That one down there on the left that says award points???? I could use a few thousand...lol...Just kidding...Thank you again for all that you do.

[edit on 28-1-2008 by six]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by biggie smalls

That specific skill, assigning forums to Mods, is left to William One Sac. He usually just asks them which fora they desire and, unless we have needs in a specific forum, he usually gives them what they ask for.

Springer...

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Cool thanks for the response Springer. I was wondering if it was just a name out of a hat or there was method to the madness.

I'm sure WOS has his hands full heh.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Congratulations to the newly caped...

A fine bunch of "super heroes" to fight for truth, justice and the ATS way!

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Now i look through the list of names and i can't see ANYONE who isn't deserving of the title. I think in my short spell, in comparison, to some of the Mods and SUUUUUPER Mods, i have had interaction with almost all and i have to say HATS OFF and congrats to you ALL!!

This is what makes ATS great!! People chosen for good reason and who are deserving and not just "buddies".

I wish you ALL the very very best.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join