It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PLEASE WELCOME OUR NEWEST SUPER MODERATORS!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
CONGRATS NITE

now where are the fireworks......

lol, congrats to all the others as well

I'm very proud of you nite my friend *cries*

[edit on 25-1-2008 by spidy]

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

So...

Does that mean that there are moderator positions to fill now?

First rule about mod club:

Never talk about mod club.

Congrats to the new super mods! The amigos picked a great group.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by frozen_snowman

We may be the"Basement Crowd", but we're a vital part of the group. After all, when the basement floods, the crapper backs up. And nobody likes that.

Viva free flowing *information*.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
We may be the"Basement Crowd", but we're a vital part of the group. After all, when the basement floods, the crapper backs up.

That's what the subject matter experts are for.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Thanks to all of you for the hard work you do to make ATS the great place it is.

Special thanks to chissler for editing a personal attack on me (or something to that effect) the other day. I had one question, is there any way I can find out what the person said about me (sorry to be OT)?

Keep up the great work all staff of ATS!!!

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Choosing this group of SuperMods must've been one of the easiest tasks for the 3Amigos, because they are all outstanding members to begin with.

Congrats one and all.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by pmexplorer

If that was the first rule of mod club I wouldn't be answering your question right now, would I?

(think like a debater, i left you an opening there)

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Congrats to all my fellow Mods with new capes.

You guys are all a great addition to the SuperMods.
Welcome!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
dbates, chissler, FredT, ADVISOR, niteboy82, Hellmutt, Dulcimer, TheVagabond, kinglizard, Gemwolf, Duzey, Gools, junglejake, and elevatedone

These folks have shown time and time again that they are dedicated to the mission of denying ignorance in a CIVIL way and they have given so much of themselves to this site we are simply in awe of them.

Wow. That's a lot of Supermod promotions. Congratulations to everyone that made the cut. ATS is better for your work and contributions. Cheers.

[edit on 25-1-2008 by chissler]

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Congratulations to the New Supers...

I would also like to say that when one considers that list, it is a great list indeed in more ways than just as MODS or Super MODS.

Semper

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I suspect a Major Influx of Visitors and New members in this next while...

Hence the 'Gathering of the Clans'.

In other words, something BIG is about to happen with the site, and the Administration is 'batting down the hatches'...bringing our 'Mods' into the forefront area of being 'SUPER MODS'.

Nothing wrong with THAT folks.

I have this distinct feeling that something PRETTY BIG is going on.

This is indicative of the HUGE promotional jump for ALOT of MODS (who then became SUPER Mods)

Tell me I'm WRONG about this. lolol

I'm usually bang on with the money with this stuff! - According to my gut feeling

~Ducky~

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Congrats to all these great people; none could deserve it more.

I fell honoured to have close ties to a couple of those people.

Keep on movin'

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
i love reading the ATS debates, they are fantastic stuff.

i might get in a debate one day myself if..

oh darn ive done it again. i thought i was halfway down this page. all this debate/dbate talk is confusing

sorry, Dbates yeah he will make a great super mod, so will the other crew selected.

allow me to buy the next round, what are ya'll drinking?

[edit on 25/1/08 by Obliv_au]

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
TO

dbates, chissler, FredT, ADVISOR, niteboy82, Hellmutt, Dulcimer, TheVagabond, kinglizard, Gemwolf, Duzey, Gools, junglejake, and elevatedone.

CONGRATULATIONS SUPER MODS!

Promise I won't cause ya any problems.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Now that's what I'm talkin' about and stuff!
Fantastic choices!
Congrats to all of you!

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Wow! Congrats to all.

I miss all the great stuff, really need to find away to stop sleeping.

Awesome site with some truly fantastic staff.

MonKey

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Congrats all, the moderation on this board is a lot fairer and more open than most, all the names I see give me confidence that that will continue.

User moderated boards have a tendency to get cliquey and fall prey to groupthink, the policy ATS has of consciously recruiting ideologically diverse moderators has done a good job of preventing that.

I wish I had the patience to do it myself, but I can be a hothead, and I'm probably more someone that needs to be moderated occasionally, than someone who should be moderating anything

But the effort you folks put in makes this a better place to come exchange ideas

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
dbates, chissler, FredT, ADVISOR, niteboy82, Hellmutt, Dulcimer, TheVagabond, kinglizard, Gemwolf, Duzey, Gools, junglejake, and elevatedone

So, thats surely indicative of another 14 normal mods coming along then, at least. How many can you possibly need anyway?

Congratulations, if it is something to be glad about, i mean you can already see whats been trash binned, so surely all you get now is more moderating? What fun.

Well, thats a good list, in any case.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by xmotex
User moderated boards have a tendency to get cliquey and fall prey to groupthink, the policy ATS has of consciously recruiting ideologically diverse moderators has done a good job of preventing that.

that is a very astute observation, xmotex. The ideological differences sometimes DO show themselves but there are two things that supersedes all contentions... civil discussion and research. Adding those two effects to a difference of opinion ALWAYS saves on blood and fur.

Congrats to ALL new Supers.

[edit on 26/1/08 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Well done to all of you. Congratulations, even.

That's a heepin' helpin' of SuperMods now. Wow...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join