It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O.B.E

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
has anybody heard of O.B.E? i just had a dear freind hypnotise me and i went into a past life. if anyone can help me i would greatly aappreciate it thanxs

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
First Welcome to ATS,

And Yes O.B.E is quiet a topic of interest here on ATS, YOu will find such threads in the paranormal forum

Paranormal forum

heres a thread that may interest you,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also do a little search im sure you will find plenty,

Maybe you can tell us about your Experience

If you need any help please feel free to ask.

Again Welcome,.

Asala

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
WELL...i will tell you about my experience. I just dont want people judging me or saying that i am lying. AND i dont want to offend anyone. I was a pretty big skeptic uintill I did it. In case anyone doesent know i am a Vampyre. I just joined a while ago to see if anyone had any credibile or intresting stories on vampyres. I have dealt with alot of critics and skeptics saying that i was a raving lunatic. So it isnt a suprise if some do not choose to beleive me. I sat in a chair and had a buddy who is tongan put me into a deep state of hypnosis. He made some chants and "suggestions". (suggestions are something someone says when they hypnotise you. A "suggestion" is when after your hypnotised you do the suggested. for example someone someone could suggest that after you wake up you will start to get an uncontrollable itch on your right foot. then you realize the only way to quiet the itch is to get up and get a drink of water and hop up and down three times. the next thin to explain is suggestions.Hypnotic susceptibility is a measurable amount of responsiveness that one can have to hypnosis. Not all people can be hypnotized, but about 10% of people respond exceptionally well.[3]There is little evidence linking susceptibility to intelligence or personality traits, but some research has linked hypnosis to the amount of imagination in subjects. Recent research suggests that highly hypnotizable people have high sensory and perceptual gating abilities that allow them to block some stimuli from awareness (Barnier, McConkey, and Wright, 2004).

There is a common claim that no one can be hypnotized against his will.[4]

New research, developed by board-certified hypnotist Gerald Kein, claims that everybody is equally hypnotizable and that "people accept hypnosis in direct relationship to the amount of fear they have". Successful hypnosis is attained by the removal of inhibitory fear. With fear removed, most individuals can be deeply hypnotized in 5-10 seconds. Licensed mental health professionals are generally not trained in these techniques and use the old PR hypnotic induction developed in the 1940s (Kein, 1985).

MY experience was that i was an Indian of some kind in a past life. It was strange becuz i could actually smell, feel, taste, and hear everything. My buddy took me through different time periods in my past life. the last day of my life i was attacked by a bear. I actually felt the pain of being bitten. then after i was dead My buddy revived me.

new topics

join