It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollow Earth : The NASA Proof

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
This is another interesting/entertaining link dealing with subterranean life:
Underground UFO Alien Bases & Tunnels
www.unexplainable.net...

[edit on 15-2-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Wow. These videos are very compelling.

I have always thought the hollow earth theory was plausible. Cool stuff !

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by avatar01

I am led also to this guy (who I hear was killed with piano wire in a tub shortly after this interview) Maybe he is crazy....maybe not. Stranger things HAVE happened (see the Franklin Scandal) so who can say 'no way'? I think nobody.
Respectfully to this man...

I think I got the embedding thing! Everything after the equal sign/copy/paste!

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I believe totally that the earth is a hollow earth. Am I an idiot? The Lord will judge.
Why I believe is explained on my web at
tkic.piczo.com...
There is just to much to post here.
If you can see this you will be shocked at our future. If you can't you will still be shocked at our future.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Have you ever noticed in the bible that there was water before God said let there be light? This has a great significance when trying to understand creation. If you unfold creation with in a universe full of water then you will come out with a hollow earth.
Lets imagine a universe that is just a vast ocean with no stars or planets or even a speck of dust. Imagine all of the minerals that we find in the earth already in the water, including salt.
Now let there be light. A powerful release of energy at the very center of the universe would separate the hydrogen and oxygen creating bubbles. Lets say these bubbles are different the sizes, some thousands of miles in diameter.
Now if we boil water in a pot the water evaporates and the minerals are pulled to the bottom or sides of the pot and because they are still under water they are cool and adhere to the walls of the pot. However, in the situation we are looking at there is no surface as there is as yet no mass other than the water itself. I believe that in this situation the minerals would become molten at the core and be suspended there because of the lack of gravity. The minerals them-self would become the first source of gravity at the core of the bubble and the heat rising from this molten ball would separate the water above causing rain to pour down which in turn would evaporate and add to the size of this molten core until at some point the waters would overwhelm the surface of the core cooling it and forming a crust over the surface. By the time this rain quit the globe would be under a flood of water.
And there you have it. A firmament would then divide the water below from the water above.
However, this is only the beginning. What is really interesting is what would take place beneath the surface of this new crust. Until the crust was formed the center of gravity in the core which I will now call a planet was obviously at the very center of the planet. However, as soon as the crust formed it took on a gravity of its own and the gases beneath, still cooling, were drawn to their perspective centers, some to the core and some to the inside surface of the crust forming an ocean of minerals in molten liquid form.
As these continued to cool an expanse took shape inside forming a vacuum that increased until the planet broke in at its weakest points which, due to centrifugal force would be the poles. When this took place the ocean of water on the outside was pulled in with great velocity due to the vacuum. The result was a freezing over of the poler region that may have extended far south of the poles on the outside. However, inside the ocean of water flooded over the molten surface inside forming a crust inside and trapping the lava between the two crusts. The weight of the crust bearing down under the atmosphere outside and the centrifugal force from inside put this lava under tremendous pressure and occasionally the crusts breaks under pressure and mountains are formed inside or outside.
To be continued...

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
The result on the outside surface was that much of the oceans were sucked inside and when the holes broke open earthquakes cracked the outside crust causing it to expand inside because of the centrifugal force inside. A balance was found slightly smaller than the earth is today and the oceans left outside filled these canyons created by the expanding earth. Dry land appeared for the first time and it wasn't long before vegetation began to grow.
Meanwhile inside the earth the expanding earth put a great distance between the interior star and the inner surface of about 2000 miles. This star began to heat the inner atmosphere and created a very humid condition that began to erode the polar ice caps. A slight pressure began to build inside until the poles were thin enough that this pressure burst the holes open once more and the humid atmosphere inside rushed out while the ocean that had been trapped inside gushed out as well raising the ocean levels on the outside to the tops of the mountains.
The Earth expanded in size once more giving room for the waters to recede and find their balance where they remain to this day.
The ozone layer that had formed outside before this flood was quite a bit thicker than it was after the flood. It was also quite a bit lower in altitude creating a canopy that protected the earth from the ultra violet rays of the sun. When the inside atmosphere rushed out it pushed the ozone higher and allowed for the humid air to rise to higher altitudes cooling and creating the first rain storms ever.
The poles were then frozen over once more trapping animals and vegetation in the ice instantly.
If anyone is able to see what I have just explained, and I am sure many will try to tear it to pieces, then understand that what we live on can be compared to a seed. Inside the seed is a star that will be released when the shell is removed in the near future giving birth to a sun just like the sun that shines down on us today. The existing sun was created in the same manner as the earth but future stars will be created in the manner described above.
Some evidence of this exists in the asteroid belt that exists just this side of Jupiter. That asteroid belt was once a planet just as the earth with a star at its core. That planet exploded and released the star to dance around the sun as a comet to this day.
The path that the earth is presently on would lead it to the same destiny if it were not for divine intervention. However, this planet was created to last forever. There is enough oil and gas and coal lying beneath the surface to blow the shell into little pieces. To help in this venture man in his great wisdom has wrapped the earth in gas and oil pipelines and built nuclear fuses at strategic points to make sure that the earth is totally destroyed and the star is released. This was not controlled by any man but by a spirit that is in command over the earth. This spirit is God. Not the almighty God but rather the God of this age who is named Lucifer. If given the time he would accomplish this deed and all mankind would perish. He is the benevolent leader of the famed Illuminati and has kept them confused about their destiny to this point as they unwittingly carry out his plan of destruction.
Next I will explain God's plan to save the planet.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
So... let me get this straight...

The premise of the Op is:

The Earth is hollow and there's no amount of empirical data, common sense, logic or intelligent debate that can change my mind.

So tell me Op.. Do you believe in the Easter Bunny as well?

IRM

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
If the earth were allowed to continue on its present course it would explode within the next 200 years. However, if it is interrupted in the near future by some great salvation there is no reason why the earth would explode. One way to interrupt this future catastrophe would be to suck all of the gas and oil out from between the crusts before the time allotted. Understand that the continental drift is working to align the crusts into a position that would best suit the task of destruction. They won't be in this position for another 200 some years. By removing the explosive gases the charge necessary to blow the earth can be removed. Strangely enough these gases have been siphoned for several years now by man without his knowledge of the effect this will have. You see there is another spirit at work in the earth who is set on keeping it intact.
Our ways are not his ways.
To prevent the destruction of the planet is going to require a far more serious work than simply removing the explosives. It will require a shifting and realignment of the crusts so that they do not come into the position required to blow them up. This shifting will be accomplished by hitting the earth with such an impact that it will not be destroyed but yet will be shaken at its very core. This impact is described in the bible in Rev 8. A star burning like a torch will come crashing to the earth and land in the sea. By landing in the sea it will have a cushion that will prevent it from destroying the fragile crust yet it will have the impact great enough to move the planet from its present orbit. Not much but enough to dislodge the star at the core and send it crashing to the inside surface and put the light put inside forever.
Understand that at present the earth is indeed hollow and that there are creatures living inside that live in peace but who have been created for a purpose that is far from peaceful. Inside there are huge rain forests and abundant wild life just as there is out here. When the star at the core comes crashing down on them it will destroy the inner world as they know it. Their source of life will be gone forever.
At present there is no visible wholes at the poles because these holes are covered with ocean waters. Occasionally when the planets are aligned just right and the earth is closest to the sun and the moon is closest to the equator the tides pull the waters away from the poles and these holes are exposed for a brief period allowing passage between our 2 worlds, but most of the time these holes are plugged with ocean waters. However, when the asteroid impacts the outside world the earth will be knocked spinning faster by 1/3 according to Rev 8:12. This spin will increase the centrifugal force inside and draw the waters from the poles exposing the holes for a time.
The beast that reigns inside will have no choice but to send his armies out and take the surface world by force. The star inside is about 500 miles in diameter. When it crashes to the surface inside the inferno caused will never be extinguished. It will become as a lake of fire that eventually the beast will be forced back into alive. For 5 months this beast will reign in our world and will be the one to bring about the bloodiest battle ever experienced in the earth as the people of this world fight for their lives at a place called Armageddon.
Lucifer will not win this battle. He will have his day to take every unwitting soul but he will by no means win because it is written that he will come and how he will come and how he will lose and be cast into the pit prepared for him and his angels. But the Lord's elect will not be here for this battle. He has promised to remove those who are his so they are kept from the hour of temptation that comes upon the world. The passage is free to all who will. Our tickets are already paid for by the blood of the lamb.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
All intelligence aside. I have given my reasons for believing it. What are your reasons for sarcastically refusing it? Where in my explanation do you find fault?

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Rigel

Another interesting area in Antartica. Looks like an opening or artificial;

66°36'12.43"S 99°43'14.69"E

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I'm sorry there is just no way in Hades that the "hollow earth" theory as most believe holds any truth. If there is a type of hollow earth, instead of the hollow part being upside down, it would just be like very very deep within the crust there is another ecosystem, more like journey to the middle of the earth, not "hey the entire inside of earth is hollow."

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Has anyone ever considered that it may not only be Earth that is hollow if at all, but Mars?

After studying Victoria crater in great detail and spending hours looking over images, i really think that crater wall is 60-80% fake or artificial.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Havick007;

If you already believe that the earth is hollow then please read my post above that explains how the earth was created and why it is hollow. If what I am seeing is true, and I am sure it is, then ALL planets may be hollow. Read the above posts first there were three in order to explain it.

In other words "Yes" Mars is very likely hollow.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
i dont know much about physics but that seems not to work somehow.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Well lets take it one step at a time.
If you will suffer me this first one on faith lets pretend that the universe is filled with water and that there are no planets or suns or stars or galaxies. Lets say that Genesis one in the bible means what it says.
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth and the earth was without form and void and darkness was on the face of the deep and the spirit of God was over the face of the waters.
I think I've heard all of the arguments as to whether this was a recreation or the actual beginning of creation, but for arguments sake lets just say that the word is as it is written.
It is the beginning and the Creator of the heavens and the earth is about to reveal how he did it from the beginning. Lets say that there was this vast ocean full of every mineral known to man and then some stretching for trillions of miles in every direction. For now lets not worry about how the water got there.

Now I believe that if this vast ocean did exist then there should be no argument that at the very center it would be pitch black and therefore darkness would indeed be on the face of the deep.
Now what if this was so and God said let there be light. Lets say that the light was introduced by a huge jolt of energy.
If all of this were true would the water not start to boil?

[edit on 24-4-2010 by cwhjra]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Havick007
Has anyone ever considered that it may not only be Earth that is hollow if at all, but Mars?

After studying Victoria crater in great detail and spending hours looking over images, i really think that crater wall is 60-80% fake or artificial.

And the moon Ceres. It looks like a perfectly spherical floating metal ball and even appears reflective. I don't understand why we are not investigating this more. And what about that clanging on our own moon? One very convincing abductee was told ALL the planets are hollow. I am all but certain this one is. Makes me wonder.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by rat256

1000 years ago, everyone pretty much figured the world was flat. It's time for people to realize that if there are lies out there, as all of us conspiracy-theorist claim to believe. Then there is also the possibility that the truth of everything you know, might in fact, all be based on a lie. Physics? Gravity? what if a bunch of ETs, or "god" showed up tomorrow, and told us that this was all wrong? and that THIS is the truth?

im not saying thats how it is, but its just like any sort of religious belief. in order to remain truely sane, you have to be ready to admit you're wrong.

^^ and until that day comes, we truely are just sitting in limbo.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by latEsleepeR]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I am very glad this thread continues its course and not derailed by the the so-called debunkers. Some people even proudly admit they are *disinfo agents* within their avatar, how more obvious could it be?

I believe many planets in our solar system, if not all, are truely hollow as our moon is also hollow. Many scientists and astronauts have already confirmed this *off the record*, as usual, due to "national security" concerns. Why the hell do we pay so much money to nasa if they won't give us real truth? I mean they are lying about so many things!

The reptillian agenda is propably true as anyone reading into phil schneider, thomas castello, jason bishop, david icke, robert lazar, john lear, richard hoageland, admiral byrd's diaries and countless other people have more or less concluded. The difficult part is trying to sort out the puzzle and make it fit. For people who share a disbelief in aliens and underground bases one only needs to read the dulce papers.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
No taker, aye?

I was kinda hoping for some help here.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by cwhjra
Well lets take it one step at a time.
If you will suffer me this first one on faith lets pretend that the universe is filled with water and that there are no planets or suns or stars or galaxies. Lets say that Genesis one in the bible means what it says.
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth and the earth was without form and void and darkness was on the face of the deep and the spirit of God was over the face of the waters.
I think I've heard all of the arguments as to whether this was a recreation or the actual beginning of creation, but for arguments sake lets just say that the word is as it is written.
It is the beginning and the Creator of the heavens and the earth is about to reveal how he did it from the beginning. Lets say that there was this vast ocean full of every mineral known to man and then some stretching for trillions of miles in every direction. For now lets not worry about how the water got there.

Now I believe that if this vast ocean did exist then there should be no argument that at the very center it would be pitch black and therefore darkness would indeed be on the face of the deep.
Now what if this was so and God said let there be light. Lets say that the light was introduced by a huge jolt of energy.
If all of this were true would the water not start to boil?

[edit on 24-4-2010 by cwhjra]

Well yes and the planet was too hot to support life as we know it for quite some time. Then it cooled. Does make me ponder... the first life forms would have been especially well adapted to cope with heat.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join