It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollow Earth : The NASA Proof

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

1)Excuse me sir, but I think you are WAY OFF THE MARK! Circumpolar navigation has zilt to do with hollow earth. There are two main alleged entrances to earth's interior and both are NEAR the poles, not exactly at the poles. I believe they are quite narrow, about 40 miles in diameter and closely guarded by "special forces" of which I am not aware. As such, a plane could fly over any of the 2 poles and never notice any anomalies. Read Admiral Byrd's diary which is available on the net.

Hmm a plane can't spot a 40 mile diameter hole but a satellite can see a crashed plane in the arctic after 30 years?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8f060f6c9436.png[/atsimg]

www.abovetopsecret.com...

2)Polar light and visibile imagging? What are you talking about...

MAPS!

If you go looking, you'll find that there are a whole lot of different people who have mapped both Polar regions.

Here's some links to get you started:

terraweb.wr.usgs.gov...
www.usap.gov...
usarc.usgs.gov...
www.lib.utexas.edu...

3)A geography textbook does NOT include these alleged entrances because they are SECRET!

So how do you know about them? Or do you just believe some pseudo-science website telling you there are 40 mile wide entrances at the poles?

4)I don't relly on nasa to prove anything because they are proven liars.

How and when were they proven liars?

Also, why rely on just them? Why not check out the links above from various sources, none of which have anything to do with NASA

[edit on 24/12/09 by Chadwickus]

How and when were they proven liars?

On eveything they have told us before not just about if our earth is hollow but the moon missions aswell, i dont think we ever landed but we might but that was not possibly back in 1960s i mean come on, our little tiny suits would burn up so fast you wouldn't survive the back home trip to earth.

How and you know NASA lies about our climate earth data? i wonder wheres really data hmm, Dont Forget you cant trust NASA on everything..

Its almost like trusting a strange giving you a candy,but if your smart you might avoid.

Same with NASA.

Dont forget they dont tell us the truth of MARS, Nor The Moon.
They are only telling there side of the version on how they want it to be viewed from a public's point of view.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Hmm a plane can't spot a 40 mile diameter hole but a satellite can see a crashed plane in the arctic after 30 years?

I doubt any scheduled airline flies directly over these polar entrances. If the PTB wish to keep this knowledge secret, I am sure they have taken the necessary security measures.

Besides there is no sudden drop to hollow earth. It is a gradual decline through the earth's rim measuring approximately 40kms in diameter.

Admiral Byrd describes in his diary, with vivid detail, flying his plane into the north polar entrance and meeting what appeared to be an advanced, germanic-speaking nazi race with flying saucers. Unfortunately he was not allowed to share any of his findings to the general public for national security reasons!

Allegedly there are also secondary entrances into "hollow earth" through existing, deep natural cave systems and/or tunnels. The following map gives us a rough idea of the hollow earth theory...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/4f6f6d21b4ada86e.jpg[/atsimg]

So how do you know about them? Or do you just believe some pseudo-science website telling you there are 40 mile wide entrances at the poles?

Was that an insult? If I were to believe all the government disinfo you and others TAKE FOR GRANTED, then I probably wouldn't be on ats.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I really wish I could understand what you're saying, but I can't.

I think it has something to do with NASA lying about everything?

Like I've already asked, show the proof of all these lies please.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

I doubt any scheduled airline flies directly over these polar entrances. If the PTB wish to keep this knowledge secret, I am sure they have taken the necessary security measures.

Besides there is no sudden drop to hollow earth. It is a gradual decline through the earth's rim measuring approximately 40kms in diameter.

Wait, it's 40km now? Not 40 Miles?

Either way, there are many satellites that regularly fly directly over both poles, for weather, mapping etc etc. Are you saying that all of these companies and agencies are in on it?

What about all of the non military personnel based at the poles, particularly the Amundson-Scott base at the South pole? Don't you think they would have noticed something? Hell they even have webcams:

www.esrl.noaa.gov...

Admiral Byrd describes in his diary, with vivid detail, flying his plane into the north polar entrance and meeting what appeared to be an advanced, germanic-speaking nazi race with flying saucers. Unfortunately he was not allowed to share any of his findings to the general public for national security reasons!

I would love to see this vivid detail, as far as I'm aware what he wrote in his diary has been misquoted and cherry picked to further the lie that is hollow earth.

Allegedly there are also secondary entrances into "hollow earth" through existing, deep natural cave systems and/or tunnels. The following map gives us a rough idea of the hollow earth theory...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/4f6f6d21b4ada86e.jpg[/atsimg]

Allegedly isn't proof is it?

Oh and that picture is Hilarious!

"saucer to Venus"

Was that an insult? If I were to believe all the government disinfo you and others TAKE FOR GRANTED, then I probably wouldn't be on ats.

But believing the lies and disinfo from some other source is ok is it?

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
Some folks even think an advanced civilization lives there (I haven;t discounted it) and many others believe UFO's are much more LIKELY to BE FROM OUR OWN PLANET ...an advanced civilization that was here before us...and doesn't want to be bothered with us (patiently waiting for us to annihilate ourselves and so clean up the surface of THEIR planet) coming and going at the poles based on trajectory of most sightings.

It is naive to assume a vast variety of life DOES NOT EXIST underground.

I agree on everything but if they want us anihillated, why wait for us to kill each other and not just come out and finish the job? They probably have 1000 times better weapons than us anyway....

Because they are not killers maybe? They are kinda tiny. Vulnerable as far as I can tell. They have evolved longer than we have and have no use for it, or it is not necessary yet or they are forbidden (my favorite!)? Not to say there are not killers out there....from elsewhere, or why do we need a defense system like Star Wars?

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by wingnut01
I will put my faith into scientifically proven fact any day of the week over mere conjecture that someone has gotten this information from aliens. Do I believe in aliens, etc. That is a resounding YES. Do I believe everything that is said in relation to said aliens. NO. Also, I was just saying the hypocrisy of calling anyone that believes "mainstream" thought to be brainwashed is ridiculous when there is an equal chance that it is the other way around.

It was someone like Betty and Barney Hill. I remember reading the details the opinion of many credible witnesses scientists. There was physical evidence to back them up and things they should not have known. Absolutely not a hoax according to all who investigated it. I remember thinking if this experience is as true as it is believed I need to consider the information she rendered during the account as either a)accurate, b)lies fed to her by aliens. It seemed like not the type aliens to lie. They resembled what others have called angels, and said things like angels have said which to me is another reason to believe this, whatever it is has been here longer than we have. Much longer.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
There is no hollow earth.

If there was, then the mathematics that enable us to analyze seismic waves would not work, and we would not be able to accurately pinpoint earthquakes from anywhere in the world, like we can using the analysis of P ( compression waves through the earth crust) and S waves (Low frequency waves that travel perpendicularly or transverse to the direction of propagation eg... through the earth)

The dynamic, transient seismic waves from any substantial earthquake will propagate all around and entirely through the Earth.

The calculations take in to account how sound propagates in different stratta of crustal rock , mantle and molten core. We can measure the differential in P and S waves, and pinpoint an earthquake on the other side of the earth and even give it's depth. It works - we measure S waves THROUGH the center of the earth.

Rely on science to put the R in Reality.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Either way, there are many satellites that regularly fly directly over both poles, for weather, mapping etc etc. Are you saying that all of these companies and agencies are in on it?

I don't know exactly how many satellite companies and/or agencies fly their satellites in polar orbits. I doubt its many because there are limited benefits to be derived from such a narrow focus.

Originally posted by ChadwickusWhat about all of the non military personnel based at the poles, particularly the Amundson-Scott base at the South pole? Don't you think they would have noticed something? Hell they even have webcams:

www.esrl.noaa.gov...

1)If you took a close look at the picture I posted earlier you would have noticed that the main south pole entrance has been greatly blocked by ice and the opening is much smaller than at the north pole.

2)Antartica is a huge continent so unless people knew exactly where to look they would be wasting their time.

I would love to see this vivid detail, as far as I'm aware what he wrote in his diary has been misquoted and cherry picked to further the lie that is hollow earth.

Yeah of course...whatever!

Allegedly isn't proof is it?

Oh and that picture is Hilarious!

"saucer to Venus"

Well, since I am not 100% sure of the "hollow" earth theory, I use *allegedly* instead of definitive terms. Does it make a huge difference?

But believing the lies and disinfo from some other source is ok is it?

Disinfo to serve what purpose? I doubt everyone who has a conspiracy website up is in it just to sell books and make money. Do a google search and see that there are literaly thousands of such sites!

They simply want the truth to finally be told versus the government and corporations lying their ass off to keep people dumb and confused. I mean they lie about everything else so why not lie about this as well?

[edit on 25-12-2009 by EarthCitizen07]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv

If there was, then the mathematics that enable us to analyze seismic waves would not work, and we would not be able to accurately pinpoint earthquakes from anywhere in the world, like we can using the analysis of P ( compression waves through the earth crust) and S waves (Low frequency waves that travel perpendicularly or transverse to the direction of propagation eg... through the earth)

The dynamic, transient seismic waves from any substantial earthquake will propagate all around and entirely through the Earth.

The calculations take in to account how sound propagates in different stratta of crustal rock , mantle and molten core. We can measure the differential in P and S waves, and pinpoint an earthquake on the other side of the earth and even give it's depth. It works - we measure S waves THROUGH the center of the earth.

Maybe the math is correct but the currently accepted theory is wrong?

I am not a scientist but it seems many seismologists can't even agree about earthquake prediction technologies, so what makes you certain you already know everthing there is to know? Thats a bit arrogant...

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Here is a "hillarious" APOLLO 16 image that never made it to the public domain, yet is widely circulating on the internet. The opening is somewhere above north-eastern siberia!

[edit on 25-12-2009 by EarthCitizen07]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Here is a "hillarious" APOLLO 16 image that never made it to the public domain, yet is widely circulating on the internet. The opening is somewhere above north-eastern siberia!

You must have got your information from one of your pseudo-science sources again.

Never released to the public domain?

science.ksc.nasa.gov...

Here's another image taken about half an hour before:

science.ksc.nasa.gov...

And for this to be proof of a hole in the north pole, it's lacking.

Firstly it's a hole (if you can even call it that, I can see cloud inside the 'hole') in the cloud

Secondly, you can see blue beneath the cloud, so it's over the ocean, shouldn't there be light coming out of it from the second sun??

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I was not aware it made nasa's website. Perhaps nasa made it "public" after someone leaked it out? They do have strange tendencies...
Just ask richard hoageland!

As for any lack of light emanating from the hole I think it is due to several factors. 1)the internal sun is quite small and dim in comparison to the main sun in our solar system. 2)the parabolic nature of the entrance diffuses and scatters light 3)thick cloud coverage.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   

You mean like the aurora borealis?

Google "hole at the north pole" images for a variety of interesting views.
This is what I mean by hollow. You believe in caves don't you?
en.wikipedia.org... PROOF OF CAVES
Isn't it conceivable the earth's outer crust is riddled with such inner spaces? These could support life and with generators, advanced life.
Why does our military and every installation from the Pentagon to the most remote locations exist like icebergs. What you see is only the tip of the iceberg. The entire complex is underground. Google DUMB's Every continent has the remnants of massive complex underground cities. Whole cities!
We're living there. Now where do you suppose we got the idea?

[edit on 25-12-2009 by rusethorcain]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

You mean like the aurora borealis?

Google "hole at the north pole" images for a variety of interesting views.

I am not sure if the northern and southern lights have anything to do with the northern and southern main entrances to hollow earth. Conceivably they could but there isn't enough proof yet!

This is what I mean by hollow. You believe in caves don't you?
en.wikipedia.org... PROOF OF CAVES
Isn't it conceivable the earth's outer crust is riddled with such inner spaces? These could support life and with generators, advanced life.
Why does our military and every installation from the Pentagon to the most remote locations exist like icebergs. What you see is only the tip of the iceberg. The entire complex is underground. Google DUMB's Every continent has the remnants of massive complex underground cities. Whole cities!

[edit on 25-12-2009 by rusethorcain]

Ok but the "hollow" earth theory is a lot more than just caves in the earth's crust. It has to do with an entirely different surface area within the planet and even a mini-sun located somewhere near the middle of inner-earth's atmosphere. Did you look at the first picture I posted?

Also don't confuse underground dwellers with inner-earth dwellers because they are not the same people, nor do they live in the same place.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Some folks even think an advanced civilization lives there (I haven;t discounted it) and many others believe UFO's are much more LIKELY to BE FROM OUR OWN PLANET ...an advanced civilization that was here before us...and doesn't want to be bothered with us (patiently waiting for us to annihilate ourselves and so clean up the surface of THEIR planet) coming and going at the poles based on trajectory of most sightings.

It is naive to assume a vast variety of life DOES NOT EXIST underground.

I agree on everything but if they want us anihillated, why wait for us to kill each other and not just come out and finish the job? They probably have 1000 times better weapons than us anyway....

Because they are not killers maybe? They are kinda tiny. Vulnerable as far as I can tell. They have evolved longer than we have and have no use for it, or it is not necessary yet or they are forbidden (my favorite!)? Not to say there are not killers out there....from elsewhere, or why do we need a defense system like Star Wars?

You said they are "waiting for us to annihilate each other" but didn't mention WHO! It might help if you were more specific.........

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Rigel

If the Earth is hollow at it's poles then what happens to all the water in the Arctic Ocean? Does it just drain down the "hole"? How does it get replaced without any other observable changes? Must sort of be like Marshall, Will and Holly in the Land of the Lost I guess.

There seems to be a hole in your Hollow Earth Theory.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv

Maybe the math is correct but the currently accepted theory is wrong?

I am not a scientist but it seems many seismologists can't even agree about earthquake prediction technologies, so what makes you certain you already know everthing there is to know? Thats a bit arrogant...

Well, I am a scientist. And who said I know everything there is to know?

What I do know is that mathematics is everything in science, and we are not talking about earthquake predictions, we are talking about the mature science of being able to tell WHERE an earthquake happened using proven knowledge of how different materials propagate sound.

When that math is applied, the result ALWAYS pinpoints the source. There is no way that a hollow earth could produce that result.

If you think this is wrong, then take it up with thousands of scientists that produce this website below, and tell them all this realtime data is flawed because the earth is hollow...

earthquake.usgs.gov...

Facts trump theory.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

I read Admiral Byrds Diary and actually I am familiar with Agartha enough to know that including this map all the information concerning it is from just one or two primary sources. Just this has been expanded upon so it is like a religion of it's own now.

Do I think the inside of the globe looks like the map? No. It is a stylized map and even if you were there to see it yourself you could not know, only imagine what the rest of the area looks like - even if you are told, so no I don't think the map is literal.

I do think there are many ways to overcome the obstacles to life underground, especially if you were an advanced but vulnerable species- and this was originally your planet.

Who is waiting for us to "become extinct" (annihilate ourselves)? The grays who live underground. They are everywhere and must be from here.

But this is just mere speculation on my part.

And this is what it all is, right?

[edit on 27-12-2009 by rusethorcain]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

When science becomes dogmatic it becomes a religion and that is the problem with many of today's scientists. They memorise lies and/or half-truths from high school and college and say BINGO, now I know EVERYTHING!

Not so my friend! As I already told you, siesmologists can't even agree on earthquake prediction models, let alone if the earth is hollow or not. I am not trying to disrespect you because that is not my intention but I do expect MORE from scientists visiting ATS than scientists at the site you posted as reference.

You tell me to "take it up with them" and guess what; I won't bother because I have tried contacting government agencies in the past to give my opinions and either I don't get a reply or the reply is caustic/sarcastic. It's a total waste of time and effort talking to those folks and frankly I can do without all this extra aggrivation.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by EarthCitizen07]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Rigel

This is a very interesting, entertaining story from the forties. :"Some years ago a man by the name of Ralph B. Fields submitted the following account to AMAZING STORIES scifi/scifact Magazine (Dec. 1946 issue, pp. 155-157), with the assurance that it was true and actually occurred just as written."] Most certainly it is fictional. I had read about this inner earth triip awhile ago although I forget in what context. I was researching Admiral Byrd most likely. Anyway here it is for pure entertainment if nothing else www.reptilianagenda.com...

[edit on 15-2-2010 by rusethorcain]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join