It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boriska interview now on Project Camelot site

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Boriska is a Russian boy who has past life recollections of a life he lived on Mars. Still waiting for download to complete

I know this story originally got a bad rap because it was reported in the russian news paper "Pravda" which some say is more like the National Enquirer (sp) or Weekly World News.

Boriska interview

other ATS threads

Indigo boy from mars

boriska

[edit on 25-1-2008 by dreb13] added youtube link

[edit on 25-1-2008 by dreb13]

[edit on 25-1-2008 by dreb13]

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Just saw the interview and will comment a bit later on it after I watch it over again.

Very interesting and it really does make a difference to actually see the boy talking about his past life on Mars. He's obviously telling the truth as he knows it... very intriguing!

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
He likes to read SCI FI books. There you go. Pretty much explains his imagination. Ok. next!

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Breadfan

This is what i think too, it's look like he is trying to find his word when they asking him questions.
I don't buy it.

Oh by the way how is your mood today....

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufopunx

Oh by the way how is your mood today....

If I tell you, I'm gonna have to send a squad of ninja reptilians to your home. So, don't ask.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Wow . Anyone remember the Russian girl that could x-ray and diagnose people . I never heard much on it after the news stuff . But odd that Russia gets all these kids . Maybe there an offshoot of an older project that there parents/grand parent were involved with .

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Oh no please not them again, last time they came, it took me 6 month to clean the house.
Forget my question then.
I presume your mood is good, it's enough for me.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I think this is a lot of crap. I can't believe people are buying this.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Probably the son of the owners of Project Camolot.

Remember Dean? He and his wife were together in past lives?\

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Probably the son of the owners of Project Camolot.

Remember Dean? He and his wife were together in past lives?\

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
there as been another update on the Project Camelot site.

Indigo Boy From Mars

This is part 2 of a translated piece where Boriska talks about Mars, Lemurians, and anther planets in our solar system, one being Proserpine which was split into two pices thousands if not millions of years ago.

“A beam sliced through it, and it fell to pieces,” explained Boriska. “Physically the planet no longer exists, but its inhabitants teleported into the fifth dimension, which you are calling a parallel world. We observed the death of the planet from Mars…” he clarified.

on what UFO's were made of on Mars thousands of years ago:

Boriska suddenly perked up and began to energetically explain about the construction of UFOs: “We just launched and we were already near the Earth!” Then he took a piece of chalk and drew something triangular on the blackboard. “There are six layers,” he enthused. “The outer layer takes 25% of the durable material, the second layer takes 30% and is like rubber, the third takes another 30% and is again metal, 4% is a layer with magnetic properties,” he writes the figures on the board. “If you power the magnetic layer with energy, the apparatus can fly all over the universe…”

We adults look at each other. In which grade do they study percentages?

It seems people here on ATS are passing this off as childhood fantasy or a plot by the family profit from the stories. I think the story is legit. I dont see how this kid who at age 5 could know this much about our galaxy or even be taught by his parents as some elaborate money making scheme.

"Could he have made it all up? Watched all the 'Star Wars' movies and started to make up stories?" "It seems not… This did not sound like a fantasy," argued my colleague, "More like it was the memory of the past, memories from his past reincarnations. These sorts of details can't be imagined, they must be personally known…"

[edit on 1-2-2008 by dreb13]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
oops..duplicate post

[edit on 1-2-2008 by dreb13]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
He is full of crap in my opinion. He is just a smug little Russian boy who is taking people for a ride. He probably thinks he is so smart for pulling this off, well... if you consider this pulling anything off lol.

Also, just because a young child is smart and knows things about space does not mean he is some Alien reincarnated. There are some very young little children in the world that would blow your mind...

[edit on 1-2-2008 by Diplomat]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
This post, and The War between Mars and Earth lead to us Reincarnating over and over!
may be connected.

Boriska talks about "soul stones" being destroyed on Mars, and his soul came to earth via a Merkaba.

The other post talks about an ancient war between Mars and Earth over stolen earth technology. Mars atmosphere is destroyed by a Particle weapon...

The Martians flee to Earth and hide in their craft all over the place but manage to construct an etheric net around the planet that causes our soul's when we die to be trapped here in this region of space and we repeatedly reincarnate over and over forgetting the wars and our past never being able to break free from our problems ....and hence never bother to sort out the Martians hiding here.

Kind of a neat connection between the two posts....????

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufopunx
I don't buy it.

Neither do I, and I'm a huge Project Camelot fan. I think they are investing too much faith and trust in this one. His predictions seem vague and seem made up on the spot like a naughty kid with a wild imagination leading their parents on. He doesn't even seem that willing to talk at all, like he'd rather be playing Playstation.

I feel there are some very important witnesses and testimonies in Project Camelot, but this is not one of them. I shall, however, eat my words should Moscow be covered in water come this time next year!

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
What's interesting, is the boy talks about 'triangular' craft..... sounds familiar? I don't believe he could have read about triangular craft....or 2012, 4 years ago on the internet…

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
This should give people an explample of what they have in thier minds. Even I have flashbacks from my past life... more as a child.. lost now but I think people need to be more open minded. In my flashback I was about 9 years old and I had told my brother how I was going to help people of this world through some very big changes. I did not see much of the planet above water and I saw the Tsunami as the start of it. People never believe me when I say.. yip.. now what will happen next is... nle ble ble... for example.. I see many people homeless in the cold no technology..I think this guy is a true person

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I watched this and I don't buy it either. It was a great read a while back and believed it up until this interview. It seems if he understood the potential of what he is saying, and he truely was from Mars, he would be much more interested in delivering the message.

The worst part is that the kid starts playing video games and they continue to interview him.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
All people who talks about him, as a crep, has no any intelligent. They are
the creps and uneducated stupid nobodies. If they would study a little,
they would know about vimanas, thosand of years ago flying round the world
and in the universe. But without knowledge they are talking absolutly hert-
ful things. I hope they vill get back one day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

new topics

top topics

join