It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was a 'Scientologist', there is something you should all know...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   

This anonymous group, I'm believing that its a Scientology setup

Believe what you want, but that's not the truth. Not even close, Anonymous has become a real force to be considered. Watch the protests on March 15, and you'll be witness to what anonymous really is.

Anonymous is not setup by anyone,
has no leaders and no representation,
t is not funded or supported by anyone or anything save anonymous itself.

Many here think that anonymous is still just a bunch of kids from all the Chan.org boards, it once was, but now a broader general public has joined the ranks of anonymous, and it's userbase is now as diverse as it gets.

check out long time critics of the Co$, and what they say about the anonymous movement:
People like Wise beard man (Mark Bunker from Xenu Tv, Tory Magoo, Arnie Lerma etc..)

Inform yourselves before you start condeming/making ridicoulous claims and conspriracies about what Anonymous does. It makes you look really silly and uneducated.

Edit to remove recruitment attempt. Sorry, but while we might feel inclined to approve of these protests, we must remain editorially neutral and not allow recruitment efforts on ATS.

[edit on 3-3-2008 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Continued...

As can be seen, Scientology are control freaks. They don't trust their own people and currently do massive "sec check" across the organization. This is basically a lie detector test that all Sea Org members and High OT members must get. They are continual and ruthless and focus on disloyalty to the group. Natural loyalty is not known at those levels. Distrust is paramount.

There is no way the church would go ahead and start an anon like organization for their benefit. It is the opposite, almost exact of everything they believe in.

If anything the Anon is a natural response one gets when one digs a little deeper and learns about this insidious cult. Their PR machine will make it look like there are hate crimes going on but it's not very hard to find.

Anon is a response to Scientology’s' increased harassment against the free flowing nature of the internet. No group has progressed and sustained such limitations on internet usage than the Cult of $cientology through massive litigation campaigns spanning millions upon millions of dollars yearly.

Scientologists have been known to do all kinds of PR campaigns with their OSA (Office of Special Affairs) division including leaving propaganda on forums

One of the biggest hoaxes on ATS was proven to be sustained by Scientology believers. see here

Anon is a natural response that has grown from restrictions. It started of as Lulz for a Cult that just took itself too seriously. That added with the thousands of ex-scientologists that could now come forwards under "anonymity" and you have a massive movement who through it's membership and internet savvy have created one of the largest non funded publicity campaigns seen on the planet..

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Well I think that topic has been beating to a pulp, since starting this post, I have learned a great deal about anon, with regards to structure and purpose, please keep in mind, the main part of this thread was with regards to their global agenda, starting to implement in 2008 till 2011/2012.

Have any of you seen The Secret? As I've stated before, create ANY 'anti' campaign against anyone/anything, it will manifest positively for that purpose, not against. Energy is always positive, attention to something is positive energy, anti-war is actually creating more war, anti-drugs is actually creating more drug abuse. Its something at a deeper quantum, theosophical level too, the DVD will explain in more detail. Regardless now whether Anon is legitimate in their cause, scientology is getting a 'boost' from their efforts (I heard someone say that The Secret uses basic Scientology ideals and principles - so if its true, #!$!#@$).

Thx

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Im a Marty
Have any of you seen The Secret? As I've stated before, create ANY 'anti' campaign against anyone/anything, it will manifest positively for that purpose, not against. Energy is always positive, attention to something is positive energy, anti-war is actually creating more war, anti-drugs is actually creating more drug abuse. Its something at a deeper quantum, theosophical level too, the DVD will explain in more detail. Regardless now whether Anon is legitimate in their cause, scientology is getting a 'boost' from their efforts (I heard someone say that The Secret uses basic Scientology ideals and principles - so if its true, #!$!#@$).

You will perhaps forgive me if my credulity in the face of a work you suggest might have been based on principles of Scientology is somewhat less than yours. Also, be sure to keep this 'deeper quantum' in mind the next time you consider boiling eggs to kill bacteria, as you might end up inadvertently giving a 'positive energy boost' to the bacteria.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Well I think that topic has been beating to a pulp, since starting this post, I have learned a great deal about anon, with regards to structure and purpose, please keep in mind, the main part of this thread was with regards to their global agenda, starting to implement in 2008 till 2011/2012.

Thx

I'll be watching the secret and discuss it's philosophies further.

I agree. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction and fighting is not always good.

But there are countless examples where the opposite is true. It really is a generalisation. It is situational.

You mentioned something about 2012? What are you saying? I mean in regards to giving something energy? Are you saying that you are in fact helping create WW3? Well how do you intend to stop doing that?

I'm just interested in these circular patterns.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Thx

UPDATED

firstly thankyou so much for showing me an excellent video. The secret is available on you tube, well the first twenty minutes. See link. All anon, watch this, it will serve you well. I recomend all OSA agents and scientologists watch it as well. The OP is right, even if he doesn't practice what he preaches.

It totally aligns with my purpose and why I have found myself aligned with anon's ideals.

It's such a personal journey, but i beleived that stuff before I watched the video. Put it this way. The secret is where I am at.

Watch things unfold in respect. You may be pleasantly surprised.

Thankyou for contributing to furthering this cause.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

It is a theory but not a very good one. The publicity that Scientology has been receiving is so negative that no one is going to buy into it. The TC video was terrible and has done nothing but hurt the organization. Any publicity is not good publicity.

When the founder of this organization, (Hubbard), contradicts everything he was preaching to his followers it is very hard to see why anyone would buy into this scam. Any place that calls itself a church and has you pay money to them to advance through their program is not a church, it is a business.

[edit on 3-3-2008 by bakednutz]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   

(I heard someone say that The Secret uses basic Scientology ideals and principles - so if its true, #!$!#@$).
Thx

The person that said this was a scientologist.

Scientology works on a similar principal there is ONE major difference.
Scientology does not focus on positives. (they attack critics, they think everyone is their enemy etc..)
Scientology is the negative to this philosophy.

Scientology works on mental imagery just like is expressed in this video. It's a form of brainwashing. Put an image in a persons mind and they will see that as reality and therefore create it. In fact it's not rocket science at all.

It's quite obvious that every action is precluded by a thought. So I say, I want to go to the shop. That's a thought. I then go to the shop. That is an action. So thoughts create reality. If you think the world is going to end, you are going to do subtle things towards that end. If you believe that the world will be full of love, then you will do subtle things to get to that means.

That is why when you speak to so many homeless people they always talk about the end of the world and the such. They created it for themselves.

Scientology however, takes this natural process. And circumvents thoughts by adding the church doctrine to them. Initially this will be positive, such as
Creating a world without war, crime and insanity, which is a PR drill that all Scientologists are drilled to do when doing dissemination. However as you pass through the gradients and OT levels it becomes more about the church and getting it power at all costs.

The key factor in the secret is that we all have access to this ourselves and can do it right now. There is no thing that can give it to you, you can only give it to yourself. No magical TECH will give it to you. In fact it will take it away.

So yea i agree with your principal.

However in saying that, and i work towards peace, sometimes someone calls out for help. For example. The other day (this is totally true) i was driving my car and i saw an old man fall to the ground on the side of the road. There were heaps of cars and no one stopped. I had to. Now i attracted to that situation, and it was a negative situation, yet had a positive outcome. The man was very glad i came to his aid, even if to say, now I don’t feel like such a di^% lying on the road by myself.

Now take this situation in context of this discussion with anon.

Anon started out Lulzing the CO$ because of internet suppression and taking themselves seriously, but then a massive number of ex-scientologists said. Hey anon, thank you so much, we are being destroyed here. We need as much help as we can get because no one is listening.

Now lets go back to the car scenario. A driver drives along and worries about his own life, his own bills and perhaps even that he is afraid the world will end in a few years.

Does he see the old man on the road?

What's it matter, the world is going to end anyway?

So our thoughts create not only our own reality but the reality of others around us.

Scientology likes to help the able to become more able. They don't like it when you are poor, sick, injured, pregnant(in SO anyway!) etc...

This is not concern for the natural process in the world. This is concern for CO$ and its attainment of power.

So rather than seeing anon destroying the church, see it as helping the people destroyed by it and knowing that it's own demise will result.

Anon has already given some ex-scientology children the personal strength to start their own web site

I suggest anyone getting on this band wagon at least do some research! I mean education is not a hate crime.

So if i can return to the car situation. It's one thing seeing someone hurt. It's another not helping them (it's your god given right) but to say they did that to get insurance and no one should help them while they are bleeding to death is ignorance.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I am not sure where some questions are directed? First off, I should say I was with the church of scientology for 3 months, In that regard I now don't see myself as being a scientologist, 3 months barely calls for that label.

2012, if you read my first few posts, I stated that during the 3 months I was there, that a guest speaker from the USA did a seminar, stating a few timnes, that their 'global agenda will be accomplished/starting to take effect 7 to 10(or 11? can't remember) years from now'. That was 2001. So that leaves a window from 2008 to 2011/2012.

I am not involved with the church in anyway, I am however looking into an offshoot modality, which does not go against psychiatry nor is it a religion, however its principles are based on spiritual, change beliefs about yourself attitude. That is the closest I am affiliated to that sort of thing. I no longer speak to my CoS friend, its been many months.

The Secret - as I said, I was watching it (number of many times that I have had) and someone who lived there stood up and walked off saying it sounded like scientology babble. Again - it was his interpretation, but it opened a door to other things.

I don't understand what you mean about the bacteria scenario, its not based on thoughts but immediate action, taking down scientology is not the same as protesting against them hoping someone (gov or any group that has the power) takes them down.

Its the thoughts that attract the outcome. Positive thoughts have hundreds times more power than negative, ie it implements and manifests quicker, so thats why there's always some anti-campaign for anything - need more of it, and use the people who don't want it to create it on that level.

Either way, you don't have to agree on the aspects of The Secret or what it offers or suggests, a lot of people have welcomed the concept, and obviously its not for everyone to accept, I was simply stating that with what 'The Secret' suggests about manifestation, that any anti-campaign creates more of it.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I don't understand what you mean about the bacteria scenario, its not based on thoughts but immediate action, taking down scientology is not the same as protesting against them hoping someone (gov or any group that has the power) takes them down.

Its the thoughts that attract the outcome. Positive thoughts have hundreds times more power than negative, ie it implements and manifests quicker, so thats why there's always some anti-campaign for anything - need more of it, and use the people who don't want it to create it on that level.

Your level of credulity about this film is remarkable, but you seem to not understand what Anonymous is doing. When Anonymous protests, that is action; protesting the Church of Scientology has caused agitation and paranoia within the leadership of the organization, with lower ranks held in greater suspicion, and has increased media opportunities to criticize the Church (eagerly accepted by a media long harassed by the Church). The less-than-impressive counter-response by the Church seems to be to encourage belief that Anonymous is secretly controlled by FBI, CIA, Germany, China, Communists, Nazis, psychiatrists, alien civilizations, and ... now ... controlled by itself, the Church of Scientology. Slave of many masters, that Anonymous fellow, if we are to believe the Church's many lines of argument.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
please, dont discredit the anon movement with silly self-help new ageness like "the secret."

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

I can assure you, Scientology does not want Anon.

We just want an environment wherby ex-scientologists voices are heard without criticism or harassment.

As many people are leaving CO$ at the moments and many ex-scientologists are coming forward (please see link) and few are joining co$,the adaptable evolution of anonymous is working and very much not wanted by CO$.

We have a large group inside the cult who are supporting us because they want to get out. We know the inside details...

Why do you think they are trying so hard to suppress anon? For no other reason. See Operation Freakout to see the extent this group will go to, to supress a person's freedom for the sake of its own agenda.

Education is not a hate crime and knowledge is power.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
There is something much more to be known really thinking Beyond and Parallel
Humble and Wise and Brave. (^^,)

Have you ever felt your life so self assured?

I have words to say to you my friend Is it hard to know what’s right from wrong Have you ever felt your life so self assured You don’t know the things that you’ve done wrong And then we’ll say We’ll rip out our covers Shake the walls until they break I’ll hold out my hand to you Supreme love and respect Peace man At first it seems so daunting How to start or how to grow But make believe becomes a living Cuz in life, in life you will know.

Friend or foe you come to me
Wasn't sure how deep a hole i was getting into
Yet I choose to wake up every morning with a smile of my face
Or see life for what it is one big fat race...GO!

Jeremiah 6:16

16 This is what the LORD says:
"Stand at the crossroads and look;
ask for the ancient paths,
ask where the good way is, and walk in it,
and you will find rest for your souls.
But you said, 'We will not walk in it.'

Isaiah 34:16

16 Look in the scroll of the LORD and read:
None of these will be missing,
not one will lack her mate.
For it is his mouth that has given the order,
and his Spirit will gather them together.

For All Truth Seekers Bible Re-Searchers Around the Globe

A New Bible Einstein is Discovered in the land of the 3 stars in the sun Philippines late 80's past Now In our TIME Millennium 2008 majority date of Mans belief' He is Decoding and Extracting all the Deeper parable,signs,warnings,prophecies etc.. Meaning in the Bible Outer And Inner Core Definitions of it in the Middle of the Crisis Core of Our Society since
he was a child.

Search and Re-Search for the TRUTH Scinetifically,Mathematically,Biblically and Logically

For All Truth Seekers Bible Re-Searchers Around the Globe

I/We a message too (^^,)

A New Bible Einstein is Discovered in the land of the 3 stars in the sun Philippines late 80's past Now In our TIME Millennium 2008 majority date of Mans belief' He is Decoding and Extracting all the Deeper parable,signs,warnings,prophecies etc.. Meaning in the Bible Outer And Inner Core Definitions of it in the Middle of the Crisis Core of Our Society since
he was a child.

In the eyes of men and God, this group remains to bear a seal, a seal that is impressed in the hearts and minds of the people. In these last days, there remains an organization that is worthy of the people’s trust—an organization better known as “THE OLD PATH.”

THE BEST

JUST A PROOF THAT HE IS NOT LYING

THE TRUTH

The TruthCaster

No REGRETS

THERE IS NO GOD TRY US

1 John 4

Test the Spirits

1Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, 3but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.

1 Peter 3:15-16

15But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, 16keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander.

NO REGRETS (^^,)

[edit on 3-3-2008 by johnb1]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   
so your solution (john) is to trade one religion with another? I would have to disagree.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I have nothing to Disagree for now for what your stance because I did not see yet what is your own opinion about as in general,globally and universal reasoning you have logically,Mathematically,Scientifically,Biblically,Spiritually,
and or let say an innocent and honest opinion you would lay to me and the others would like to read all our comments and post an off-beat running discussions of good stuffs to be share and can help all humanity that seek the TRUTH about all the confusions of man related to GOD Religion and Science (^^,) Isn't it nice to know that we are doing discussions debates, reasoning with no bloodshed and killings envy and life threatening because of the pure love always surrounds as a good spirit particles that always feel our empty hearts and mind to be more aware and attune spiritually and psychically literally in our surroundings Nature and Space and Beyond what you think more that we do not know yet. (^^,) but soon and eventualities will prove that our knowledge will increase.

If GOD has A good Plan for Us Also Satan has A good evil plan for all of us also do you believe that?

I will be not cryptic just making it clear just my personal reasons (^^,) to you Hope you like and May the Good Force be with you always.

Love above all Peace always in our Hearts.

My Deepest Apology
johnb1

Exiled from Armageddon Online. and Permanent Ban Due to to many Adversaries about the Word in the BIBLE (^^,)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join