It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The true rainbow promise of God

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Specifically, weather is a sign for mankind. Most people know the seasons, and when it is rainy or sunny, but Christians who are told that the sky will show signs of the age have not been paying attention.

Luke 21:27-28
[27] And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. [28] And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

and;

Gen 1:14
And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years

We see today the phenomenon of nacresous clouds, which we are told are rare. Yet, if it is rare, why are we hearing so much of these lately? If it were rare, it would still be rare and you would hear just as much about them as you would have 5 or 10 years ago. The reason for the upswing is that they are becoming more common, although still in the upper latitudes. From a secular perspective, they are explained as high altitude clouds forming in extremely low temperature and pressure conditions, and are tiny ice crystals which refract light into the color spectrum of the rainbow.

Fair enough - science is science. As for a Christian, however we are to take the signs of the world and apply spiritual symbolism to them in order to extract the hidden meaning. Clouds especially have a special meaning in that they represent the Christ consciousness as it appears within man on earth. It is a reflection or mirror of Christ in the heavens as he appears in the hearts of man on earth. For the clouds are like us, born of water and Christians should pay attention to their meaning:

Matthew 24:30
And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

and;

Matthew 18:18
Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Symbolically, white represents purity and all that is good and clean, black represents evil, wickedness, and darkness. It is understood as a contrast between the forces of good and evil as is white and black. So it isn't a great leap to know that on a sunny day, white fluffy clouds represent symbolically Christ' abode in the heavens just as on a rainy day the clouds become dark and overcast, obscuring the true heavens. It is always sunny above the clouds, as it has been said.

Since clouds are water vapor, it is important to point out other signs associated with precipitation. For the water represents our physical birth and the clouds our attempt to reach the heavens. Just as when it becomes dark and gloomy, lightning strikes and peals of thunder occur associated with a rainstorm. This is symbolic of the false Christ in the Heavens being cast back to earth in a flash of light.

But what happens in the winter time? It becomes cold and the gospels speak of this time:

Matthew 24:20
But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

and;

Matthew 42:12
And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

At the last days, the work of the lord (love) fails to be the motivator for most and it grows cold. This time is referred to as the winter months or season. We have very few sunny days and the sky is overcast, but instead of wet precipitation we have something different, snow. Unlike water, which is transparent, the snow represents those who are made pure through the tribulation by association. They are white (clean) but have fallen short and returned to the earth. They come from the gray clouds appearing to be saved in purity but because their faith is based not on love, they fall short. Note they do not fall quickly, but glide down to earth.

The true church is represented in the nacreous clouds. They shine at the highest altitude in the heavens but do not give any precipitation (fall to earth). They shine most highly in contrast at dawn and dusk. The white brilliance is also accompanied by the true symbolic language of Christianity; that purity or white light is made up of all colors of the spectrum. This is why God chooses to give us this sign now in ever more regularity; it is alluding that the true church is taking seat in the heavens. Like in the days of Noah so will it be at the end:

Genesis 9:11
11 And I will establish my covenant with you, neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth.

12 And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations:

13 I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.

14 And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud:

15 And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.

16 And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth.

The "bow in the cloud" is not a rainbow as we have been told. It is the nacreous cloud that is the true bow in the cloud. The rainbow can only be observed generally in one area being made of water and the point of observation to the sun (light), but the true bow can be viewed from east to west (universal):

Matthew 24:27
For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

I hope this give to those whom it has been given an uplifting of faith. Given to me this day from our Father in Heaven.

[edit on 25-1-2008 by ben91069]

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Oh Ben this is Beauitful.....

" the love of many will wax cold "

Yea look at Springer, we got talk shows glorifying hatred.. But I see this everyday, I mean I live in a city area, its everywhere.

The rainbow God made to represent the sign of the flood..

Thats another proof of God, andit happens when it rains...

I mean there are so many things, just so many...

excellent job. I forgot about the rainbow miracle.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
BEAUTIFUL!

Wow, Ben, that is awesomely beautiful!

Thanks for your revelation!

From New York to Cali
Down through Death's Valley

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
What's equally strange is the week before I got this, they hired a new guy at work. His name is Noah.

Reminded me of the bible where it says :

Matthew 24:37
But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

How often do you run into someone actually named Noah? I have only met one other person by that name and that was way back in Jr. High.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Did you see This "UV" (^^,) What A Nice post you Got and It's Beautiful All we Need is a Good Brave Humble and Wise Actions on it then Hope and Pray to GOD Almighty. I hope the Other People in AO can read your POST too.

I'm John B1 This is How I Roll

Revelation 22:8-9

8I, John, am the one who heard and saw these things. And when I had heard and seen them, I fell down to worship at the feet of the angel who had been showing them to me.

9But he said to me, "Do not do it! I am a fellow servant with you and with your brothers the prophets and of all who keep the words of this book. Worship God!"

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Thankyou JohnB1.

You know, the true essence of this message of the rainbow sign is the reminder of the promise of God to Noah, that he will not destroy the earth again with a flood, yet we are on the verge of the end times flood, so we come to a point of decision.

The sign of these clouds are just that, for the hopeful to see and be reminded of who we are and what is about to transpire.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
If GOD Have A Promise To us then US also must Have (^^,)

Numbers 30:2

2 When a man makes a vow to the LORD or takes an oath to obligate himself by a pledge, he must not break his word but must do everything he said.

Revelation 2:4 Hebrew Bible
אך יש לי עליך כי עזבת את אהבתך הראשונה׃

new topics

top topics

join