It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is the mystery observer of the Texas UFO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Last night on Larry King, there was a guy who was talking about the Texas UFO. He mentioned someone who is not talking.

Appearently one guy actually saw "The craft". Not flashing lights, etc. But an actual craft. Also, the military is allegedly harassing this guy in an attempt to quiet him.

No much more was said about this mystery person, but it also should not be swept under the carpet.

Anyone else got word on this guy?

Any reports from the MUFON interviewers that might say the spoke with someone like this?

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Well it would be a start if you could post a link with last nights Larry King show

But honestly, i bet it's just some one adding some BS to the pot for a bit of publicity.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
It may be Ricky Sorrells - given this story is pretty big. He was on Coast to Coast the other night with Linda M. H.

www.earthfiles.com...

[edit on 25-1-2008 by bonaire]

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by bonaire
It may be Ricky Sorrells - given this story is pretty big. He was on Coast to Coast the other night with Linda M. H.

www.earthfiles.com...

[edit on 25-1-2008 by bonaire]

This sounds like it must be it!

Thank you so much for the link to earthfiles.

Now, back to my other post, because notice how he said it was "Bigger than 3 football fields"? Well thats exactly what they said during the Hudson Valley River Sightings during the late 80's

This thing sounds very similar to the Hudson Valley sightings.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Quazga

Don't forget Pheonix and Bakersfeild, perhaps the military will soon unviel this freak of mechanics.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Those things you see aren't ships but just features of the underbelly of this monstrosity.

I don't think earth homo sapiens has the technology to make something bigger than an aircraft carrier fly.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

Think again. I believe aliens do visit earth from time to time, but not with this particular craft everyone keeps seeing......I'm telling you lots of folks are setting themselves up to be very dissapointed when this thing gets declassified.

www.space.com...

[edit on 26-1-2008 by pompano]

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by pompano

I don't care how secret it is. People will talk. All previous top secret planes were leaked years before they were declassified.

No one is claiming to have seen this thing up close & personal IN A MILITARY BASE.

top topics

join